SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
"We can't afford to renew your contract." Those words from her news director changed Cindy Morrison's life forever. Refusing to be labeled a "has been" because of corporate downsizing, the Emmy-winning TV anchor and investigative reporter reinvented herself in record time. Cindy's honesty about her layoff and witty style of reinvention struck a chord across the country--and today she's a sought after speaker and her book "Girlfriends 2.0" sold more copies in just the first month than the vast majority of first time authors ever sell!
Now Cindy uses her powerful message and social media savvy to guide others to successfully reinvent themselves with her SOCIALVENTION programs. She coaches entrepreneurs and corporate executives to reboot, upgrade and reinvent by using powerful tools like social media, branding and video presence. Good Morning America's Tory Johnson calls Cindy her favorite social media strategist and Stiletto Magazine named Cindy one of the Top 25 Most Amazing Women in America.
Cindy is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association and currently is the national spokesperson for
Each week we'll be live answering your questions about all things QuickBooks. Join nationally known experts Woody Adams, Dawn Brolin & Stacy Kildal and guests as they enlighten listeners to the wonders of QuickBooks.
This week, one of our new favorite people will be our guest - Social Media Strategist and author of Girlfriends 2.0, Cindy Morrison of www.CindyWMorrison.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (94 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (33 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (7 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Soul Winner Radio (3 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (1 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (1 chatters)
- Worked Shoot Wrestling Podcast (1 chatters)