SORT BY Relevancy
Long time blogger, BlogBloke and I discuss techniques for utilizing social media effectively as part of an overall blogging strategy. We talk about how Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ can be used to not only drive traffic to the blog, but become integral components of the blog itself. We describe how a blog is the hub of a social media family of sites, and how traffic flows between the blog and social media sites, and between the social media platforms themselves. We also share ideas for utilizing the power of the blog to build more social media connections, as the power of the blog and social media flow in several directions at once. Find out how social media enhances and extends the conversations taking place on the blog itself, and how social media can enrich the blog's comment section. You will discover how the use of YouTube videos can boost your business, and find additional exposure from embedding on the blog, and from promotion through other social media sites. Learn how social media connections can also become regular blog readers and commenters as well.
This week’s guest on Socializing Your Business with Susan and Larisa is Terressa Cortez.
Terressa is a mom to 4 girls. She currently resides in Central Texas and works as a professional Social Media Manager and Virtual Assistant.
Having been a stay at home mom, raising her daughters for 15 years, she decided that she wanted to work again as part of her own personal makeover. So she began networking online, using social media platforms to begin making connections and unveiling the world before her.
As journey unfolded, Terressa not only wished achieve her own transformation but to also show her daughters that they could do anything they wanted to as long as they were willing to learn and work hard.
She soon realized that Social Media is all about building relationships and relationships were the key to modern business and as well as life success. But, as engaging, dynamic and fulfilling as building and maintaining those relationships can be it she also realized that for business owners it could become overwhelming when met with all the other administrative responsibilities of a growing business.
Join us, as you may learn a few new things as Social Media is always changing.
We will be talking about how to embrace your passion to grow your friends and followers and ultimately your business!
This week's guest is a great example of this, Imran Anwar. He is founder of Internet/Email in Pakistan, and among the early pioneers of the net. He established the first ISP, IMRAN.PK & co-founded .PK ccTLD (country code Top Level Domain Pakistan). He also launched credit cards there.
He is a New York, USA, based corporate business & technology strategy and C-level management consulting professional.
Imran is an experienced serial "parallel entrepreneur" well known for his thought leadership in cloud computing, location-aware commerce, micro-payments and the big data power of new/social media.
A popular keynote speaker at events in USA, Europe and Asia, he is also a published writer & journalist, radio & TV commentator & talk show guest on CNN, Fox, News12, WWRL, ETV & anchor/host on global GEO, etc. on tech, global affairs & business.
Imran has helped Fortune 500 firms create new opportunities and is called an "idea-generation machine". As trusted advisor to powerful names in media, financial services & technology C-levels, he has consulted to Chairmen/CEOs of world leading firms.
His 1980 slogan, "Change The World; Bit By Bit, Byte By Byte"™, is often quoted by others.
Join us for our wonderful guest, Christer Edman. With one hundred percent commitment and curiosity about the future Christer inspires to new and unique opportunities through Creman that he started in 1987 and at that time he trademarked the name. Christers main goal is to provide unique solutions for people of all ages and future generations. His mission is to help all aspiring individuals for creative solutions that can help companies and individuals as they are ever evolving. Christers values are “Everyone is equally valuable”, “All change begins with ourselves”, and We live to learn and help others”. Christer is warm hearted and loyal to his passion of Creman Innovation. He is a certified networker and has become very creative at network coaching using social media. Christer sees everyone as different and unique and helps to inspire everyone as differently as they are. He is committed to helping you grow your business through social media and being able to pass what you learn along to future generations so that innovative ways continue to evolve. Our world is ever evolving and Christer thrives to continuously be part of change. If you would like Christers help with your business needs you can find him at http://www.creman.se
He is excited and passionate about helping you to find your creativity and uniqueness and letting it shine through social media.
Our guest for this week is Katrina Moody. Katrina is a special needs mom and writes about life and her special needs parenting journey at Kat's Cafe (katscafe.org). Writer, Editor and Mom Extraordinaire, Katrina (Kat to her friends) moonlights professionally as a graphic designer and copy writer, copy editor, and she helps make Wordpress websites spectacular, fixing CSS and other coding issues while making them beautiful!Katrina can help promote and spread awareness and advocacy within the special needs parenting community and uses her social media mojo for good to help push philanthropic efforts.She is able to help businesses deal with the clutter and confusion of online media, plus she provides a diverse skillset that makes her virtual assisting services top-notch, providng "more" of your online business media needs in one spot with her Kat's Media & More (katsmedia.com).
Please join us today Wed., 9/18/13 @1:00 pm EST. Our guest will be Dana Aldrich.
Dana has been a supportive wife of a law enforcement officer for over 20 yrs & she is a busy mom to 3 incredible sons. She has a Skinny Body Care business & utilizes social media to support, encourage & motivate people to live a positive, healthy, abundant life. You can find fabulous tips, delicious recipes, fitness, fun ideas, support & inspiration in her private facebook group Getting Fit With Dana https://www.facebook.com/groups/gettingfitwithdana
Dana will be sharing how she is growing her business using Social Media.
This week's episode is tips to use to relax with your hectic life style as an entrepreneur. Join us as our Fabulous guest Rhonda Uretzky shares with you strategies that you can use right at your desk and in the comfort of your home. Hot yoga is HOT! While most people have tried yoga, more and more people are curious about the practice of hot yoga, which is done in 105 degree heat for 90 minutes. Some say it sounds dangerous but the truth is, millions of people worldwide have practiced hot yoga since 1970 - and more people report miraculous benefits with almost no reported ill effects. What is hot yoga and how do you know if its right for you? Rhonda Uretzky is a 40 year yoga practitioner who started doing yoga when she wa 14 years old. starting teaching yoga at age 19, and has been teaching hot yoga for over 15 years. She is an E-RYT, an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher who is trained in Hot yoga and certified in Radiant Child Yoga. She is the owner of Riverflow Yoga, an exclusively hot yoga studio located in Lambertville NJ for the past 4 years, where she has taught thousands of students and trained a dozed hot yoga teachers.
We are so excited to have Micheal McDonald as our wonderfl guest. Mike started his Fitness Journey because he wanted to feel better, lose weight and get healthy and more importantly if he didn't change his life he wasn't going to be around to have one.. As Mike was recovering from drug and alcohol addictions as well as having an incurable disease, COPD. Learning how to cope with COPD and improve his lung function was his initial goal as well as not being overweight.. As he began to heal he felt that he could help people who were going through what he went through and overcame. That's why he started Mike McDonald Fitness.
Through learning social media and using it to share his story he became passionate about the power of Social Media and his fitness business which evolved into Mike McDonald Coaching. Now he not only helps people who are trying to get healthy but he also helps people who want to share their stories and their buiness using social media while still having the time to take care of themselves. You can read more about mike on his website - www.mikemcdonaldfitness.com.
Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, you won't want to miss this episode. We will be having two Fabulous guests Gina Parris & Jodi Riley! We will be talking about not only how you can make Valentine's Day the most Amazing one ever but how you can keep that sizzle going all year long.We will also be talking about how to jump start your relationship and put the romance back into it ;) It is going to be soooooooo much fun!
Join us for our Fabulous guest, Kerry Postel! She will be talking about the importance of recording keeping for your business, as well as how to simplify it. Kerry has over 16 years of bookkeeping experience and loves what she does. Kerry is originally from England and moved to Florida nearly 9 years ago to get married and now lives with her husband and 2 shih tzus just outside Orlando, FL. She has always been a numbers person and enjoys helping small business owners keep up to date with their bookkeeping so that they can focus on growing their business and customer service.
Kerry believes that the key to a successful business is a business that knows its financial position and is able to make informed decisions based on the monthly financial statements provided by their bookkeeper.
Learn the fun way to get your business climbing in the social networks! The proper mindset/approach = enormous "social" loyalty = sales = profits!
This week's guest will be Stacey Myers. Stacey is a social media strategist, speaker and trainer working with small business owners and authors who know the importance of having an active online presence but have no clue how to achieve it. Stacey’s approach with clients is two pronged: she can teach you to do it all for yourself or she can do it all for you!
With more than 20 years teaching experience, Stacey has developed an easy and relaxed style that imparts the knowledge and the confidence in your ability to implement all you have learned.
Stacey uses ‘The ALPS System™’, which incorporates the 4 compulsory components to building a successful business – Authority, List Building, Products and Social Media.
Stacey loves getting down to the nitty gritty. You will be crystal clear in the steps you need to take to execute the strategies for yourself.
Twitter is Stacey’s favourite playground and she is always eager to educate business owners on the benefits of Twitter for networking, driving traffic and building relationships. Visit her at: @staceylmyers. Say ‘Hi’; she always responds!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (63 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (56 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (45 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- NTEB (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Odwirafo (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)