SORT BY Relevancy
This week's topic is balancing family and ministry. Our special guest is Jake Kircher. Jake is a youth pastor, author, and US Representative for We Love Our Youth Worker. He and his wife, Melissa, are the authors of 99 Thoughts on Marriage and Ministry. Jake's work can also be seen bi-weekly in his blog for Simply Youth Ministry
Meet Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Carla Jones. With more than 20 years experience as a counselor, therapist and social worker, Mrs. Jones has executed a vast array of social services, as well as mental health thereapy and counseling for children, adolescents and adults. Her work with families, and foster care, in particular, shines a light on the needs and challenges that the "system" faces everyday.
Join us as we are educated and challenged during our upcoming interview on Saturday at 10:00 am.
This week's episode focuses on the Pastor/Youth Pastor relationship. What every youth pastor should know and what every pastor wished you knew. Special interview with Rev. William Fisackerly. Rev. Fisackerly began his ministry career with youth and is currently the lead pastor at Gulf Cove United Methodist Church in Port Charlotte, FL.
This week's show is all about parenting. If you have kids in your youth group you also have parents! Also, tips on being a parent while being a youth leader. This week's special guest is ESPN radio personality Freddie Coleman. Mr. Coleman is a nationally syndicated sports radio host, a man of faith, and a parent! Join us for this awesome interview. This week's show will air live at 10am.
Episode 2 is our special interview with former NFL player, Tony Mandarich. Tony talks candidly about his past struggles with steroids, drugs, and alcohol and offers some great advice for youth leaders and parents. Tony's book, "My Dirty Little Secrets, Steroids, Alcohol, and God" is available at www.amazon.com or through his website, www.tonymandarich.com
Youth Ministry advice, ideas, and fun from the heart of a youth minister who is in the trenches with you! Let's glorify God and His Church as we come together to discuss the ups and downs of youth ministry. Joining us live tonight is former Michigan State University star and NFL first round draft pick, Tony Mandarich. Tony's story is a truly inspirational one that glorifies God's redemptive power! You won't want to miss this very special interview.
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
Join Host Live Chats
- AVoiceforMen (20 chatters)
- Seed2Cure (20 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (12 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (7 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- Foreclosure Fraud Survivors (6 chatters)
- Get N The Know (5 chatters)
- WormholeRiders (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- SITREP Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Cassies Cosmo Life Coach (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Mentorman (1 chatters)
- MR Men of Righteousness (1 chatters)
- MyMothersSecrets (1 chatters)