SORT BY Relevancy
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Leila Clark interviews Lily Htoo from CEO regarding Suicide Risk and Prevention for LGBTQ Youth and what parents and the schools can do about it.
Lily Htoo interviews Leila Clark from UAlbany BSW program on Social Work Concerns for Immigrant and Refugee Population in Albany area.
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans and Jack Monson will review the new book The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick. The book will be released December 4 but you can get an exclusive sneak preview Wednesday night at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Happy New Year! Hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson have an exciting 2015 year planned for Social Geek Radio. Their continued focus on #franchising and the use of digital marketing will keep the content interesting and informative! Their first guest for the year is Taylor Hulyk, Social Media Director at re:group, an active IFA member and contributor. Taylor will share how to gather, create and publish content that your audience wants!
Connect with Taylor on Twitter and LinkedIn
Join the Social Geek Radio conversation on Facebook and connect with Deb and Jack on Twitter
Co-hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson are very excited about Social Geek Radio's 200th episode and plan to deliver a big BANG. They decided their special guest needed to have a big personality, deep experience in the digital space and someone the audience would enjoy.
So .... they invited Robert Caruso, Founder/CEO Social Resolve, LLC Bundle Post. Robert was recently recognized as one of "The World's Top 40 Social Marketing Talent" by Forbes "From among more than 500 social sales experts, these are the 40 most influential marketers who clearly understand how to use social media and the vast amount of available data to influence the buyer's decision making process." http://go.shr.lc/1nszvyi
Tune in Wed 11/19 5pm PT/8pm ET to learn more one of the top 40 most influential marketers of today!
Follow Deb, Jack and Robert on Twitter
Follow the conversation on Facebook
Jesse Pangelinan, Deon Young Skylar, and Lily Htoo tackle the issue of LGBTQ suicide and what we can do as social workers to prevent and intervene in these issues. The host and guests will discuss these matters and get right to it!
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Daddy G (10 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (10 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (9 chatters)
- OCG (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Progress in Your World (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (0 chatters)