SORT BY Relevancy
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE SOCIAL STUDIES
REVITALIZING SOCIAL STUDIES IN 2014
Hey, that's what I used to teach !
Todays guest is NCSS president Michelle Herczog
Presented by SMARTBRIEF and SMARTBLOGS,your voice as educator ,well heard
www.smartbrief.com www.smartblogs.com @sbeducation
THE NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR THE SOCIAL STUDIES
An update from NCSS: Common Core etc.
Executive Director Sue Griffin and President SteveArmstrong are our guests today
Presented by SMARTBRIEF www.smartbrief.com @sbeducation
Jerrod Sessler, CEO HomeTask franchise will join Deb Evans and Jack Monson on Wednesday, July 16th. HomeTask is a multi-service brand concept designed to master service management in the same way that Amazon dominates retail sales. HomeTask uses franchising to grow the brands and strategic partnerships with other quality service brands. Jerrod will share how HomeTask uses social media to build business locally and nationally.
A 30 min explanation of The Social Talk and a preshow highlights for this Summers schedule. Starting June 14th at 3pm our first show will be on "Friends" but first we will discuss the over all show veiws on religion and beliefs as well as other things in the world that is being talked about! So come join me as we explore The Social Talk! Come join me at 1pm today!
Are you a social media failure? Well....how do you know if you aren't tracking? Listen in today as Christopher shares his top tips for setting social media goals and tracking your progress on the road to online marketing success.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thesocialmarketingacademy#ixzz36PzPUMmo
NCSS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR SUSAN GRIFFIN IS OUR GUEST AND SHE BRINGS WITH NCSS PRESIDENT STEVE ARMSTRONG. THE SAINT LOUIE CONFERNCE IS AROUND THE CORNER. CAN'T HAVE A DEMOCRACY WITH GOOD CIVICS AND SOCIAL EDUCATION. MORE ON THAT ALL SHOW
Every franchise brand wants to find qualified franchise candidates. Today, franchise candidates are using the internet to gather information and validate brands. In the 2014 Annual Franchise Franchise Development Report from Franchise Update, 42% of leads come from the internet. Join Deb Evans and Jack Monson along with their guest Leslie Kuban, FranNet Franchise Consultant and Franchisee to learn more about the role social media plays in franchise lead generation.
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter: Deb, Jack and Leslie
Tonight on The Gist of Freedom Join Historian Yul Anderson. He will explain the State of Black Studies and his statement below.
"Black Studies program throughout American have been taken over by others from the Diaspora community such that African American studies becomes Diaspora study programs. Leadership of Black/Afro-American studies programs have morphed and lost interest in the origination of such programs and have now been commingled with Latin American Study, Caribbean studies, Haitian Studies, to the point that there is no longer a distinctive core of Black or African American study programs in America. This has resulted in a tug of war of funding and resentment amongst African American Scholars who feel their distinctive turf has been invaded, as a result less funding for Black or African American studies programs exist.
The Global media, while seeing the Africans influence and power in American as a result of Presidents Obama's African Summit now place more emphasis on African images rather than African American images, the so called "New Black'. Traditional HBCU's while relatively less expensive than traditional main stream white liberal colleges have become much more favorable as the lack of qualified Black African American Scholars are not able to fill the teaching vacancies, as a result HBCU's become much more inviting to the diaspora communities which in turn morph HSBCU's into a more international college, taking on more international issues with substantive professors from the international community.
In May 2010, the first Social Geek Radio show aired live. Who knew that four years later Social Geek Radio would continue to entertain and engage audiences with discussions of social digital marketing.
Join co-hosts Deb Evans, Jack Monson, BJ Emerson and AK Stout as they share some of their favorite SGR episodes and geek-it-out links!
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, is a communications professor and internet marketer. He joins host Ken English, the MediaMojoGuy, to discuss social media applications, with an emphasis on video and social media distribution.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (120 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)