SORT BY Relevancy
Let's discuss the social security issue and find out if that will be enough for you to lay it all down for late in life. Join the show at 10:00 am. Call (818)301-5834.
Social Security disability benefits are not available to everyone. Credits are earned through employment and one's insured status is predicated directly on the amount of credits one has. So how do you know how many credits you have? Do you have enough? Will eligibility last forever? Join disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels as they break down eligibility requirements for social security disability benefits.
The Social Security Administration is under fire right now for the wrong reasons. The federal disability program is not out of control and it's solvency can be fixed with simple congressional action. Join disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels as they discuss the latest in disability benefits and how to maximize your chances in obtaining benefits.
Wednesday August 27th at 8PM Eastern Standard Time, 7 Central, 6 Mountain & 5 Pacific
My name is Lori Purdy Faitel and I am a Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor. And I am your host for THE SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS.I suffered a TBI many years ago, when I was 24 years old. As I speak to you I am 52 years old and very happy to share my age. Like many of us survivors of brain injury; I was clinically dead 3 times so…. it is proper to tell that I almost did not live to be 25, which makes being over 50 a blessing!
Back in the day, everything in my life was a dream come true. I was almost 25 years old, had a recent promotion in business which inspired me with dreams for my future, and I was attending college at night, I had recently moved out of my parents home for the first time, I had many friends and I was on the fast track to a future with the man I had been in love with for about 5 years. THEN on a beautiful sunny spring morning as I drove on the freeway to my job; a construction truck dropped bales of hay onto my windshield causing me to lose control of my car. I spun off the road and into cement construction material. From that point forward my dreams were taken away. I was diagnosed with a TBI, in a mild coma for 7 days and it took about 6 years of therapy and extensive study before I was able to function like an adult again. I understand that the world is not filled with happiness; But for an hour or so lets concentrate on things that help to create happiness.
My guest will be Scott Transue “I am a Non-Attorney Representative, so I would like to provide my contact information and website address during the show. I can also offer a free downloadable guide on tips for submitting a successful disability application to Social Security.”
I expect this show to have valuable information.
Social Security Disability benefits are not available to everyone. It is a federal program designed to help people who can no longer work due to a physical or mental impairment. There are a few programs available, but which ones do you qualify for. Join disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels as they break down eligibility requirements and some real life examples from their everyday practice in the legal field.
Social Security disability claims are not automatic and not everyone is entitled to them. Before a person can receive benefits, they must adhere to a complicated application process and possibly even a judicial review at a hearing. Join disability lawyer Scott Daniels, an associate with Markhoff & Mittman, as he breaks down how to navigate through the complex web that is the social security disability process.
Information can seem overwhelming when searching for specific topics. This programs highlights Social Security Disability Laws for those injured in Car Accidents who want a basic understanding of main points of the program. The goal of this radio show is to empower individuals to be their best advocates when applying for benefits and knowing their basic rights. Join me in a easy, simple discussion on Talking About You with ESTRA today!
Federal social security disability claims are not easy to win. They must be proven with specific medical evidence, physician opinions and a host of other things. The federal government does not make it easy to obtain these benefits and proving your claim that you are disabled is critical to obtaining the money you are entitled to from years of paying into the social security system. Join disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels as they explore the various ways to prove a disability claim.
The Social Security Administration is denying close to 75% of initial disability applications. That means almost 8 out of 10 applications are denied. In every state you can appeal these decisions and in most states, your appeal is heard by a Federal Administrative Law Judge at a hearing. But what takes place? What information is sought by the Judge? Who are the players in a hearing? What does the room look like? Answers to all of these questions and more will be given by New York disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels. They will give you invaluable insight into the disability hearing and what happens for "your day in court."
Social Security Disability claims are not automatic. In fact, the government is denying these claims at record numbers. The national denial rate upon an initial application is somwhere around 75%. That means over 7 out of 10 people are being turned down on their first application. Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels, otherwise known as the disability guys, will break down the most common reasons why people are denied disability benefits.
Social Security Disability claims MUST be proven. They are not automatic and the determination process is lengthy and complicated. So is there a way to guarantee that your claim is approved. The short answer is NO. But knowing what the issues are in your case and understanding what is necessary to maximize your chances for success is crucial.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (176 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TimBinnall (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (0 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)