SORT BY Relevancy
Joe and Kate are joined by Jon Rudnitsky and Nathan Macintosh to discuss whether or not they've ever gone through their girlfriend's or boyfriend's email , phone, or FaceBook and whether it's forgivable. They also talk about how when you break up with someone you shouldn't ever check their FaceBook page, because it'll just end with you crying in the fetal position.
What do you think about giving all of your access codes to your partner? Should you do it? Do you expect to have that information? Does this invade your privacy..or do you get privacy in a committed relationship? Let's talk about it!!
Our mission at The Social Marketing Academy is to empower our students to not only be more successful online, but realize their full potential when marketing and engaging online with their target audience.
By enrolling as a student at The Social Marketing Academy you are opening the doors to understanding the online marketing landscape in a whole new way!
Listen in to today's episode and host and founder, Christopher Tompkins will share your exclusive discount and how you can get enrolled today!
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor at a midwestern university. He is also a respected online marketing consultant who has placed an emphasis on social media in recent years. He is known online as the "nicheprof."
The show is hosted by Ken English, aka the MediaMojoGuy, and one of the Nicheprof's students.
Dr. Ron Capps is a communications professor at a midwest university. He is an avid social media marketer and works with a variety of clients for online marketing an promotion.
The show is hosted by Ken English, an online marketing consultant with a video focus.
Dr. Capps will talk about his 68th Birthday Bundle of Social Media and other projects, including a special Facebook bundle of information products.
Not sure what social media content is? What am I supposed to put on my social media channels? Listen and find out!
Are you engaged with your targets on social media? Your competitors are. But, are they doing it well? Piecing together a social media strategy of tips from websites and peers are not going to cut it. Those that jump into it without a plan…are planning to fail.
This is where The Social Marketing Academy comes in.
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Claim your social media real estate the right way, and you’ll see increased traffic to your site, access to more qualified leads, and an enhanced reputation.
Join our community on Meetup.com here!
Listen to the show on iTunes here!
Join our FREE Email Newsletter here!
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (2 chatters)
- Truth and Transformation (2 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (2 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (2 chatters)
- HRN (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (1 chatters)
- talk about sport with me andrewrobs (0 chatters)