SORT BY Relevancy
AK Stout and Deb Evans welcome Matt DeBusk, VP Brand Development of Great Wraps. Matt is responsible for branding and expansion activities related to the nationwide expansion of Great Wraps restaurants.
Join AK and Deb as Matt shares his strategy on the "good" use of social media to expand Great Wraps by using "great" opportunities social media offers to build a stronger brand.
Stick around for the last 15 minutes of the show when AK and Deb #GeekItOut as they demonstrate their geekery sharing Websites and apps that will amaze you!
Follow Deb and AK on Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio to post your questions. And if you have guests and/or topic suggestions for the show, let them know!
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying It Social.
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
Our guest this week is Melinda F. Emerson, SmallBizLady. Melinda is America’s #1 small business expert. She is an author, speaker and small business coach whose areas of expertise include small business start-up, business development and social media marketing.
As CEO of Quintessence Multimedia, Melinda develops audio, video and written content to help her Fortune 500 clients engage small business customers. She publishes a resource blog, www.succeedasyourownboss.com and hosts a weekly talk show on Twitter called #SmallBizChat for today’s entrepreneurs. She reaches 1.5 million small business owners each week on the internet. Forbes Magazine named Melinda Emerson #1 Woman for Entrepreneurs to follow on Twitter.
Melinda has been featured on MSNBC, Fox News, NBC Nightly News and in The Washington Post, New York Times, Fortune, Essence and Black Enterprise.She is also the author of the bestselling book “Become Your Own Boss in 12 months; A Month-by-Month Guide to a Business That Works.”. Melinda is a graduate of Virginia Tech.
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
On the show this week we discuss how to use emerging social networks like Snapchat, Line, Ello, to your advantage.
1) What are some of the best practices?
2) Claiming your name both personally and for business?
3) How do you know when the social network has jumped the shark?
Join host Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his secret to marketing and branding yourself and your company on social media without spamming!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Join Tamara, Founder of Jem of the South, as she shares 10 things she's learned about social media and buidling a online business and brand in the last five years. Some topics she'll cover will include how to find out what social media platforms work for you and your business, building an authentic social media following, encourage you to keep going even when it seems like no one is listening or watching (because they are), joining online communites and much more! Don't miss tomorrow's show!
In this interview I will be researching how technology affects the news. I will beinterviewing Ryan Dennis, the web producer for FOX 29. Ryan knows first hand howsocial media affects the news. He spends most of his day converting live stories intoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram posts. He also post original stories and other FOXaffiliate stations to the FOX 29 website. He would be an interesting intervieweebecause I’ve experience what he does first hand and he is one of the younger peopleemployed by the station so he grew up in the age of technology. He can also giveinsight into where news is going for up and coming journalists. In the age oftechnology news s ever changing and he is always improving the FOX 29 interactswith the public through technology.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (207 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (35 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- TimBinnall (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (4 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)