SORT BY Relevancy
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
On tonight's show we are talking social media etiquette... Is there such a thing? Nowadays social media is not new but people are still learning how to communicate effectively so as to convey a point and yet not say things that will cost them more than they realize.
So tonight we need to talk about a few things including has the reach of social media gone too far. is social media a necessity to be successful? and why? pros and cons... And so much more!
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson discuss the latest in social media trends for small business owners.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will talk about the top 21 social media platforms and apps for 2015. Join us.
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown discuss social media as a strategy for small business marketing.
Are you working with social media and wondering what trends you should be taking advantage of to promote your business more effectively online?
Check out today's show where host Christopher Tompkins talks about some of the recent social media trends that your business can take advantage of!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will discuss basic social media daily activities. When to tweet, how long an article should be, best days to send out a newsletter, etc. Join us with your questions.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown talk about how businesses are using their social media platform to start discussions. Specifically, some of the Super Bowl commercials and social media follow up.
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Today on Tech Innovators, tech guru and digital media producer, Deb Killion, talks about the evolution of video and how it has affected modern producers' work in content production. Deb owns a multimedia production business in her home and has both a local and global clientele to produce audio and video, as well as other creative projects.
Based on her blog by the same title, Media Creation in the Technology Age looks at the changes that have come down in the media production industry over the past 50 years, and gives predictions for what will happen in the future. This show is for producers of media and digital content, video producers, filmmakers, or anyone interested in a discussion of the changing face of technology as it applies to the world of content production.
Additionally, she will be discussing some work-at-home opportunities surrounding the video and audio production industry with some links to check out for artists and producers.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (39 chatters)
- BeverlyD (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (9 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (9 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Im Just Sayn (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- MJ Hannigan (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)