SORT BY Relevancy
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown debate the merits of social media for small business.
Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown chat each Tuesday about social media and online marketing for small business owners.
Deborah Chaddock Brown and Candace Benson talk about the trends in social media and online marketing for 2015.
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans and Jack Monson will review the new book The Art of Social Media by Guy Kawasaki and Peg Fitzpatrick. The book will be released December 4 but you can get an exclusive sneak preview Wednesday night at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
Are you having trouble creating content for your social media campaigns on a regular basis? Let host Christopher Tompkins share his insider tips on today's episode!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
Please join us on Wednesday, January 21, 2015. Our special guest is Bruce Bennett, Vice President of Scott-Clark Medical.
Bruce Bennett is Vice-President of Scott-Clark Medical and stands at the forefront of some of the most innovative breakthroughs in his field. FMCP Technology is a ground breaking new form of technology designed to help hospitals run smoothly and keep them powered up 24/7. He will teach us about the newest innovations in healthcare relating to FMCP Technology. FMCP technology brings a new level of sophistication to mobile computing. FMCP centers on the powerful CAPS power system, a patent pending mobile power system for computing carts, vital signs monitors, and other mobile equipment. One battery solution for many uses in the hospital environment is economical, convenient, and improves patient care. Scott-Clark Medical has designed a new battery system that could potentially revolutionize the mobile healthcare industry. You asked for it and we deliver!
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
Today Candace Benson and Deborah Chaddock Brown will talk about the down side of social media - the fact that it exposes you for who you are and gives everyone the opportunity to comment. ie. - Chief Oliver in Brimfield, OH and his social media demise this past week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (10 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- imamalfred (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I Am A Success Story (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)