SORT BY Relevancy
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
"THE INNERMIX SHOW"
#Life #Love & #Relationships
Monday 9 p.m pst
Hosts: Simply D & Jules
Call in talk Live 347-857-1344
On tonight's show we are talking social media etiquette... Is there such a thing? Nowadays social media is not new but people are still learning how to communicate effectively so as to convey a point and yet not say things that will cost them more than they realize.
So tonight we need to talk about a few things including has the reach of social media gone too far. is social media a necessity to be successful? and why? pros and cons... And so much more!
We start off the show by answering the question we get asked most by our potential clients (and basically everyone else), "Do I actually need social media?" The short answer: you may not but your media brand absolutely does.
Link to our deck we discuss on the show: http://bit.ly/jumpwiresocialmediapkgs2015
We discuss 8 examples of how media brands we work with are using social media today:
Increasing ratings, views, referrals, subscribers, revenue, ARPU, downloads, etc.
Data collection & analysis
New business & lead generation
Reinforcing your brand online
Audience feedback & engagement
Marketing opportunities & trend analysis
Employee recruitment & retention
in Self Help
Are you looking to build your business through social media? Do you have an invention idea, but aren't sure how to make it a reality?
Miriam Slozberg: The Evolution of SEO and Social Media
Miriam Slozberg is a Canadian mom, author, blogger, and podcaster. She is also a Search Engine Optimization and Social Media consultant. Through her online marketing company, Gemini Rising Ltd, Miriam helps small businesses and entrepreneurs to stand out and get noticed through social media. She teaches them how to develop their influence, reputation, and reach by having a strong social media presence.
Lisa Ascolese: Helpful Hints for inventors from The Inventress
Lisa Ascolese is known as the "Inventress", and for good reason. This mentor, entrepreneur, and inventor has successfully designed, manufactured, and marketed her own products as well as her clients' products on QVC and in retail stores. In 2003, Lisa expanded "Inventing A to Z" to help others create and develop their own products, from conception to fruition, through manufacturing, and to the market place.
Are you working with social media and wondering what trends you should be taking advantage of to promote your business more effectively online?
Check out today's show where host Christopher Tompkins talks about some of the recent social media trends that your business can take advantage of!
The Social Marketing Academy, presented by The Go! Agency, is your ongoing classroom for all of the social media topics that you want to learn more about. Host Christopher Tompkins, CEO of The Go! Agency, will be covering a wide array of topics from how to get your business step up using social media to more advanced tactics and techniques. Tune in live or on-demand to take full advantage of all of the social media marketing information provided in each show. Visit The Go! Agency online for more details: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com
This week we will preview an upcoming event with the Houston Franchise Association featuring a panel discussion on Social Media for Franchises with your Social Geek Radio hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson!
Our guest will be Jason Duncan, President of the Houston Franchise Association who will tell us about the group and what's new with his franchise tech firm, ManagerComplete.
Join us live Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT!
If you post, tweet, pin and share, that's an SEO podcast you want to listen in.
Tune in and check out what SEO strategist Dagmar Gatell shares about the What and Why of OTHERS sharing your posts and content online.
P.S. Want to become an SEO insider and Gain F*ree Access to my SEO audio training?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (58 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (52 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- SSRN (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The SwaggerScan Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- So Focused Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (0 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (0 chatters)