SORT BY Relevancy
Filling in for Deb Evans and AK Stout for this episode of Social Geek Radio is former SGR co-host BJ Emerson, VP of Technology for Tasti D-Lite. Joining him will be Jack Monson, Vice President of Engage121, a social CRM platform. If you've ever wanted listen more effectively and have better connections with your customers online, you'll want to hear about Social CRM. This episode will cover the basics as well as get into some details of Customer Relationship Management and
Howard welcomes Jon Ferrara, the Founder and CEO of Nimble, to the radio show. Jon will be discussing with Howard how to effectively sell your product or service in today's business environment, social selling, CRM (customer relationship management) and success... plus what's new at Nimble, the leading CRM business tool. A social entrepreneur at heart, Jon Ferrara founded GoldMine Software in 1989 where he served as the executive vice president of the company unti
A social entrepreneur at heart, Jon Ferrara founded GoldMine Software in 1989 where he served as the executive vice president of the company until it was sold in 2000. GoldMine is one of the best selling CRM products that helped pioneer the entire Sales Force Automation (SFA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) market. During this time, Ferrara was awarded the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award while GoldMine was named PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice in 1993 and ag
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Danny Brown VP of Partner Strategy at Jugnoo joins host Joe Hackman to discuss what Social CRM is and why you might want to use it. More about our guest: Danny Brown is the VP of Partner Strategy at Jugnoo, an Internet and media technology company helping make the social web simple, accessible and monetizable for all. An award-winning marketer and blogger, Danny is recognized as one of the leading marketing bloggers in the world and syndicated across the WebProNews, Newste
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
Salesboom.com, the Cloud CRM vendor, celebrates 10 years of history as a prolific Enterprise Cloud CRM pioneer. Salesboom.com Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions have empowered thousands of small businesses and Large Enterprises to better serve their clients and partners. Salesboom.com is a leading vendor of online, hosted solutions for Sales, Marketing, Support and e-Commerce. Founded in 2003 by CEO Troy Muise and President Rami Hamodah, we are a customer-funded and profitable company.
“Salesboom.com is the second oldest pure-play Cloud CRM vendor, after Salesforce.com and Canada’s first. We have been thought leaders since the inception of the On Demand, SaaS business model and have been innovating ever since", said Troy Muise, Co-Founder and CEO of Salesboom.com. "We were first to market with many innovations at a time when becoming an application service provider was a big no-no and when Cloud CRM didn’t even exist. Then, and now, our job is to continually listen to customers and, with them, redefine what it means to be a Cloud CRM vendor." Follow Troy Muise on Twitter @CRM_EXPERT
Join Journee and Ms. Metafly this and every Tuesday Nite at 9pm! We are back and in full effect. GET PAID TO TRAVEL! Tonight let us show you how!
Social Butterflies Entertainment welcomes you!!! Get in where you fit in!!! Join us! 347-857-2953.
AK & Deb welcome special guest, Andrew Rose this week!
Andrew makes the phone ring for a CPA firm nationally respected for its expertise in dental accounting. An innovative marketing and business development authority, Andrew is frequently asked to speak to groups on a wide variety of topics ranging from Ghost Hunting 101 to the Algorithmic Impact of Reviews on Organic Search. Andrew is deeply involved in the non-profit community, sitting on or advising many non-profit boards. Andrew has had excellent results in founding and chairing various peer support and networking/referral based groups. He founded the Marketing Director’s Support Group in 2003, a well respected, educational forum for marketing executives nationally. He also helped found GIVE, the only non-discriminatory leadership program for rising professionals in the greater Baltimore region. Andrew chairs the marketing committee for the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and serves on the advisory council for the CEO.
Complain like a boss. So you think you know how to complain when a product or service doesn’t meet your satisfaction? This entertaining discussion will show you how to discern what is the best channel to use as well as how to phrase your complaint in such a way that you get resolution in a manner that placates your issue. Used correctly, social media can provide an expeditious solution, used incorrectly, it is just a virtually bathroom stall where your dirty words are scrawled in demeaning blue ink.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (51 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (25 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Argamus Media (11 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (10 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (6 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- MSFL Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- The Odd Couple Talk Twins0 (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- Road Trip Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (0 chatters)