SORT BY Relevancy
Deb Dobson, CRM Manager, Fisher & Phillips LLP in Atlanta, GA will join AK Stout and Deb Evans this week.
Dobson never imagined that working with attorneys to learn how to leverage technology to build and maintain relationships, and develop business opportunities would lead her to developing an app!
Fisher & Phillips FMLA App: http://bit.ly/1563Fvp
Join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook using #SocialGeekRadio
You can follow AK, Deb and Deb Dobson on Twitter.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored weekly by Deb Evans Consulting, LLC and Saying It Social.
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
I will be talking to the Stephanie of The Naughty App Shop. I'll be asking what makes them different from other app companies and why should we be getting aur adult apps from them?
I'll be asking all your sexy questions taking him to the V Spot.
We're gonna sit back and just have a talk about the industry.
This is show you don't want to miss
Nick Smoot, Founder, HereOnBiz, introduced his app to the Social Geek Radio audience ten months ago http://bit.ly/18uwhCE HereOnBiz is a mobile app that identifies people in your professional network who are nearby, for connecting while traveling.
Nick rejoins AK Stout and Deb Evans to share what is new with HereOnBiz and how he and his team are creating opportunities for business professionals worldwide.
HereOnBiz was recently mentioned in Entreprenuer's magazine in the "100 Brilliant Companies" article http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/226680
During the last 15 minutes of the show, AK will share her App of the Week, and other cool tools and sites in the very popular #GeekItOut segment
Join the conversation on Facebook or follow AKStout18 and DebCE and tweet your questions!
Social Geek Radio sponsors:
SayingItSocial and Deb Evans Consulting, LLC
Mobile Tech Talk is a 30 minute episode that explores mobile apps and the latest tools.
Join our hosts Michael Marlatt and Kay Kelison during this kick-off episode as they explore Highlight (http://highlig.ht/about.html), a mobile app available for both iPhone and Android.
Follow us on Twitter @mrecruitingcamp #MRECRadio
Would you like to be a guest on our show? Email us: email@example.com
AK & Deb welcome special guest, Andrew Rose this week!
Andrew makes the phone ring for a CPA firm nationally respected for its expertise in dental accounting. An innovative marketing and business development authority, Andrew is frequently asked to speak to groups on a wide variety of topics ranging from Ghost Hunting 101 to the Algorithmic Impact of Reviews on Organic Search. Andrew is deeply involved in the non-profit community, sitting on or advising many non-profit boards. Andrew has had excellent results in founding and chairing various peer support and networking/referral based groups. He founded the Marketing Director’s Support Group in 2003, a well respected, educational forum for marketing executives nationally. He also helped found GIVE, the only non-discriminatory leadership program for rising professionals in the greater Baltimore region. Andrew chairs the marketing committee for the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and serves on the advisory council for the CEO.
Complain like a boss. So you think you know how to complain when a product or service doesn’t meet your satisfaction? This entertaining discussion will show you how to discern what is the best channel to use as well as how to phrase your complaint in such a way that you get resolution in a manner that placates your issue. Used correctly, social media can provide an expeditious solution, used incorrectly, it is just a virtually bathroom stall where your dirty words are scrawled in demeaning blue ink.
Join Journee and Ms. Metafly this and every Tuesday Nite at 9pm! We are back and in full effect. GET PAID TO TRAVEL! Tonight let us show you how!
Social Butterflies Entertainment welcomes you!!! Get in where you fit in!!! Join us! 347-857-2953.
Don't have enough time to market your company on social media? Is outsourcing the answer? Join Christopher Tompkins today as he shares his thoughts on outsourcing and the benefits that your business can reap!
The Social Marketing Academy is brought to you by The Go! Agency: Online Marketing Specialists. To learn more about The Go! Agency as well as to gain your free access to our social media marketing arsenal - visit our blog page at our official website here: http://www.thegoagencyusa.com/blog
Have a topic or social media marketing question that you would like to see covered on The Social Marketing Academy? Please get in touch with us by Tweeting host Christopher Tompkins @chrisgoagency or by sending him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Join Host Live Chats
- Love Productions (27 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (24 chatters)
- The Audible (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (9 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- bapnation (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- SirTemplar (5 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- David Fournier (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Kali Willows (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- The Great Model Showcase (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (2 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- stern74 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- ProphetCain (1 chatters)
- psychicXjourneyman (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Da Clinic Radio (1 chatters)
- Dating After Dark (1 chatters)
- EspreeRadio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DiggerDan (1 chatters)
- Ken Pettigrew Show (1 chatters)
- Kiler Davenport Live (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (0 chatters)
- CapBuilder Network (0 chatters)
- Togetheras1 (0 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)