SORT BY Relevancy
This is episode of Getting Socia with Miriam Slozberg, we are going to talk about the Social Media No-Nos which are the risks that can come out of not using common sense while using social media platforms- and these risks can ruin your reputation in more ways than you can imagine. Be sure to tune in and find out what they are.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
This is the pilot episode of my new show Getting Social, and this episode will only be and introduction, about a bit of a background about myself and how I got into the field of social media, SEO, and marketing. I am excited to get the show started and lots of great shows will be on the horizon.
Join Journee and Ms. Metafly this and every Tuesday Nite at 9pm! We are back and in full effect. GET PAID TO TRAVEL! Tonight let us show you how!
Social Butterflies Entertainment welcomes you!!! Get in where you fit in!!! Join us! 347-857-2953.
AK & Deb welcome special guest, Andrew Rose this week!
Andrew makes the phone ring for a CPA firm nationally respected for its expertise in dental accounting. An innovative marketing and business development authority, Andrew is frequently asked to speak to groups on a wide variety of topics ranging from Ghost Hunting 101 to the Algorithmic Impact of Reviews on Organic Search. Andrew is deeply involved in the non-profit community, sitting on or advising many non-profit boards. Andrew has had excellent results in founding and chairing various peer support and networking/referral based groups. He founded the Marketing Director’s Support Group in 2003, a well respected, educational forum for marketing executives nationally. He also helped found GIVE, the only non-discriminatory leadership program for rising professionals in the greater Baltimore region. Andrew chairs the marketing committee for the Maryland Chamber of Commerce and serves on the advisory council for the CEO.
Complain like a boss. So you think you know how to complain when a product or service doesn’t meet your satisfaction? This entertaining discussion will show you how to discern what is the best channel to use as well as how to phrase your complaint in such a way that you get resolution in a manner that placates your issue. Used correctly, social media can provide an expeditious solution, used incorrectly, it is just a virtually bathroom stall where your dirty words are scrawled in demeaning blue ink.
Join Host Live Chats
- 5D Media Network (50 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (11 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Energize Your Life (5 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (3 chatters)
- Heart Centered Loving (3 chatters)
- firenreign (2 chatters)
- Author magazine (2 chatters)
- CEM Audio Edge (2 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Inside Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)