SORT BY Relevancy
When was the last time you stopped and congratulated your kids? What did you congratulate them for? Was is at a special event or after a great accoplishment? Are we celebrating our kids for their achievements or for who they are? When was the last time someone celebrated you?
" For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope". (JEREMIAH 29: 11)
In this episode, I'll discuss how you can use everyday situations to teach your children about responsible money management in age appropriate ways. You can educate your kids about budgeting, prices, and sales tax at the grocery store. You can explain mortages, interest rates, student loans and credit cards to your teenagers. Paying your children commissions for doing their chores will help them make the connection between work and money at an early age. Teaching your kids about money can be a fun, hands-on experience for both of you!
Chat with me and my co host Jessica about everything with Kids from understanding, communicating, teaching, healing, and becoming more intumescent with your family tribe!
Will also go over is that really an imaginary friend? Psychic kids, are they more psychic then you?
One of my gifts of reading energy is with kids. All I need is a name to tune into them even as babies and I can tell you about their health, allergies, how they learn, what they want, what their gifts are and what is coming up for them.
Not only am I great at tuning into kids energy to help YOU I have plenty of experince of being a parent of 5 kids, ages 23 - 7!! Yes all mine and I am very blessed!
Call in with questions LIVE 917-889-2843
It was a heck of a ride Grizz Nation. The 2014-2015 NBA season ended too soon for the Memphis Grizzlies, but that does not mean it is not worth celebrating. We will do just that and look ahead to an uncertain off-season on the latest episode of Grizzly Bear Blues Live with your Host Joe Mullinax and Producer Chip Williams! Tune in Thursday night at 6:30 PM CT.
In the first segment, the Managing Editor of Grizzly Bear Blues Chris Faulkner will join Chip and Joe as the trio take a look at the end of the Grizzlies-Warriors series, the giant Spanish elephant in the room and what Memphis has to do this off-season to improve upon their 2014-2015 campaign.
Geoff Calkins of the Memphis Commercial Appeal and the Host of 92.9 ESPN Memphis' "Geoff Calkins Show" will return to the program in the second segment and will discuss his article on this season being a success as well as what will be remembered most about "Team 14."
Finally, Peter Edmiston of Sports 56 WHBQ and the Memphis Commercial Appeal joins Joe and Chip once again. Marc Gasol's free agency and Tony Allen's First Team All-Defense selection will be topics of discussion during this segment.
All this and so much more on the next episode of GBBLive! Follow us on Twitter @GBBLive, subscribe to the Podcast on ITunes and sign up for www.audibletrial.com/grizzlybearblues to get a great audio book service membership and help GBBLive make a donation to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Another busy week and Tuesday is here once more. I haven't done all the prep for tongiht's show so I can't really tell you what I will be going on and on about tonight specifically, but you KNOW it will be good stuff;)
Tell your friends and enemies to listen to the show... share the link with all the citiizens and victims of the empire;) Sharing is Caring, right?
Eleven Thirty PM Eastern Time.... BTR... Chat room opem a few minutes before the show goes live....
Pinko the Bear
Michelle Miyamoto-Galvan is the author of 3 spectacular books for kids who don't fit into the typical hetero-normative, gender binary stereotypes. In her words, these are "books about everyday kids who are going through life feeling a little different than all the other kids around them." The books embrace fludity in gender identiy, sexual idenity and orientation, and encourages kids to feel okay in their own skin.
Michelle Miyamoto-Galvan is a single mother of three children. She attended California State University, Northridge where she obtained her Master's degree in clinical psychology and a Minor in human sexuality.
She is a social worker at a Community Based Adult Services center, where she provides counseling and access to community resources to seniors and adults with mental health issues.
Michelle enjoys sharing everything she can and is diverse in her interests and skills, she is certified in massage therapy and reflexology and has taught all ages from pre-school to adults (massage therapy and a college course) and has over 15 years experience in business management. Michelle also has an artistic side, she enjoys dancing, including Hawaiian, Aztec and salsa dancing and enjoys sewing, painting, writing and just about anything that requires creativity.
Get the books on Amazon:
During this hour you'll discover:
1. How increased screen time can threaten the emotional and educational development of a child.
2. How a parent can you tell if your child is spending too much screen time.
3. How screen time impacts a child’s brain stimulation and when it can become an addiction.
4. How parents be actively involved in their child’s social media life.
5. The age at which a parent should allow their child privacy regarding their technology and social media sites.
6. How to address the bright-shiny object syndrome as it applies to the latest technologies and gadgets including cell phones.
7. How screen time impacts a child’s emotions and how to prevent your kids from spending more time with their devices than with other people.
8. Advice for busy parents who want to monitor screen time, but aren’t physically present to do so.
9. Some ways you can model best practices in your own life.
10. Advice for parents of older children who resist screen time limitations.
11. Ideas for family activities that do not include gadgets or screen time.
Arlene Pellicane is a speaker and multi-book author whose background includes being the Associate Producer for Turning Point Television. She earned her BA from Biola University and her Masters in Journalism from Regent University. She lives in San Diego with her husband James and their three young children. Learn more at www.ArlenePellicane.com
Summer's almost here - no school, fun times, summer camp! Do you have a child with special abilities? How can you tell? What do they enjoy doing for activities? Send them to Psychic Summer Camp. This show will help you to identify what kind of Spiritual Child you have and if they are ready to bond with like minded others.
Be a mindful paent and let them come to Cosmic Kids Summer Camp!
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (22 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The KBK Internet Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)