SORT BY Relevancy
This is a friendly conversation amongst females who lives together, since we are oh so bored. There is a lot of provacative language on this episode so please if you are weak hearted i would advice you not to listen and also if you are a judgemental prick dont listen, WE live togther and this is US 24/7. THERE IS NO FILTER on this show we answer any and EVERYTHING!
1. Rob Kardashian dating Black Chyna?? is she serious or just getting back at tyga?
2. Superhead married for real or another publicity stunt
3. Any snowed in stories what did you do???
4. R. Kelly molested as a kid?? Should we give him a pass now?
5. Flint Michigan water crisis - how did this happen? what can be done?
6. Pittsburgh woman killed for turning a man down.. Should women be concerned?
7. Tossed Salad
8. Jimmy Kimmel - was his oscar comments too out of line??
Straight snowed in up the house today as we will be discussing what happend yesterday afternoon in Cleveland with the Cavaliers firing Head Coach David Blatt. Lebron James says he was surprised by the move... but he didn't do much to prevent it either. Why even though I feel bad for Blatt and he was put in a tough spot from the beginning, it was a move that had to be made at 30-11 in order for Cleveland to go to the next level. Also going to be diving into Championship Sunday, my outlook for both games and picks.
in Self Help
Let's It Snow, Let's It Snow!
My daughter Mercadi is with me in The Downtown Miltion Studio, and we are going to attemp a nice, regularly scheduled TMDS. However, I myself have little energy but a lot of flu bug. Our scheduled guest may or not call in, our electricity may or not hold up and Mercadi is terrified of a Microphone. Not a phone, good God no. Just a Mic. She speaks very softly, and is worried about her voice on the air. Too bad, I suggested. We shall see.
(424) 243-9540 and talk with us, or her. Krystal, Sam Way and who knows who of TBI Survivor World may call in for a spell, or maybe not. More rock. Do a bit of History and "small, short" momolog and wait for your calls, coach Saddi and play "what song you want to hear, besides Free Bird. Sick or not, I'm still a feather-ruffler...
It's Cold Out...You Got Your Snuggle or Your Grandmama's Blanket or something warm on you... Well, Have Fun with Me on this Special Episode of Ear Hustling with DeCarlo Collins..
I will be playing some of the hottest jams out from your favorite classics to what hot today...You know I am going to open up the phone lines where you can call in and just talk about what you want to talk about...That's Right..I want you to chime in with me on whatever is on your mind.. If you are in the office or snowed in or just at home with nothing to do..Let me entertain you with a great show...
Showtime is at 1:00PM...You know what I will say...Ride With Me...You never know who might be on the show....
Host Shelly L. Brooks will return live next week for Part 2 of "From Single to In a Relationship" Tonight Co-Hosts James and Vic Love will take calls from our listeners who have a random rant about what's been bothering you, irritating you or annoying you about life and relationships giving you an opportunity to vent. No rant is barred! We have been snowed in on the east coast for 5 days so I'm sure there will be a lot of rants to release!
We are going live at 10 pm Eastern tonight to preview the NFC and AFC Championship games! Well give you detailed analysis and our picks for tommorows games.
So if your snowed in our just relaxing in better weather than the Northeast, tune in, crack a cold one and let's have some fun!
P.S. Marc just might let out some of his Vegas stories!!!
It's SNOWMAGEDDON!!! Or not. It snowed. This week on That's What He Said, Nintendo gives is another go, EA announces some Battlefront DLC, the Oscars are in a bit of a pickle, someone invents a real lightsaber, and a trailer drops for "Keanu." We'll also take a look at an arcade hotel, exploding kittens, the behind the scenes of Kung Fu Panda, and another f'in reboot! Plus, Lou brings us January's Loot Crate unboxing! Join us live at 323-693-3811!
Despite still being snowed in, Daryl and Taylor recap the weekend's action:
(0:00-4:38) Liverpool 5 Norwich 4
(4:38-12:00) Chelsea 1 Arsenal 0
(12:00-20:03) Leicester City Still on Top
(20:03-27:01) Manchester United's Struggles Continue
(27:01-42:28) Scouting Network Reports featuring Pulisic, Pugh and Dele Alli
(42:28-50:44) Expanding the TSS Scouting Network
Join Host Live Chats
- SecularTalkRadio (81 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (2 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (2 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)