SORT BY Relevancy
Today dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Brandie Ahlgren, editor of CityDog Magazine about fun holiday events coming up, their holiday gift guide, and then Julie hits some different points like "dog flipping", where the expression "shake if off" came from, and also some updates from past shows.
A new listener heard the interview from last week with Dr Donna Kelleher about the little shihtzu with GME who was cured with holistic medicine. Her dog was diagnosed with GME and she has been injected with hope that her dog may not need to die from this disease. Amazing!
Talking with two authors today. First, Tom Cohen, author of "Dogs with Old Man Faces", celebrating dogs with 'old souls'. Then host, Julie Forbes talks with Ardeth De Vries, President of the Board of Old Dog Haven, a non-profit that is a large network of foster homes that gets old dogs out of shelters! www.olddoghaven.org
Old Dog Haven: "We want our dogs to know that someone thinks they're valueable. Old dogs can become throw-away dogs that become expendable, for whatever reason, and it's very important to us that they're able to spend time with people who validate their importance."
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Sometimes the simplest training techniques are the ones we forget about! I'll talk today about some easy ways to get your dog to come running when you call her. I'll also be talking with Pure Ayre odor eliminator - the BEST household product for all odors - totally non-toxic and safe for your family.
Pure Ayre is the only odor eliminator in my house! www.pureayre.com to order.
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (50 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (12 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (7 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (7 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Journey to Legacy (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- USA live (0 chatters)
- Four Elements United (0 chatters)
- Kinghuman (0 chatters)