SORT BY Relevancy
Join us at 8:30 AM Friday, 4/10/09 for Question of the Week #5: Blogs are full of opinion, insight, fact and fiction… and bloggers can tend to be in one of a handful of camps: watchdogs, troublemakers AND authorities! This all, of course, renders the blogosphere such fun and eye-opening reading. However, the SMC Editorial Board wonders, is there an equivalent of ‘journalistic integrity’ in social media? We’d like to hear from YOU.
Our Social Media Question of the Week:
What are the responsibilities of bloggers to get the facts right?
Join Host Live Chats
- BearWhitewolf32 (8 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (2 chatters)
- Getting Good at Life (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)