SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Monica Richardson for a 1 hour show with Smart Recovery Trained leader Ashley Phillips.
in Self Help
Join us for a 1 hour show with Tom Horvath Author, President of non profit free support non 12 step groups National Organization www.smartrecovery.org and Founder and President of Practical REcovery in La Jolla , a truly non 12 step treatment center.
in Self Help
Join Host Monica Richardson and Recovery Coach Ashley Phillips for a 1/2 hour of talk, information and recovered thinking and doing!!!
in Self Help
Former Crack Addict Finds Path to Sobriety, Self-Realization and Success Inez Bracy, Speaker, Lifestyle Strategist, and host of the show interviews Ester Nicholson, author of Soul Recovery; 12 Keys to Healing Addiction which was birthed from her journey and discovery that healing comes from looking in the mirror and facing the truth.
Twenty five years ago, when Ester Nicholson looked in the mirror, she saw a broken young woman a teenaged mom hopelessly addicted to crack, food, abusive relationships, anything to bury her shame and self -hatred. Today, Ester is an acclaimed healer with a breakthrough spiritual approach to the 12-Step recovery process that’s proven more effective because of its integration with empowering divinity-within principles.
With her book Soul Recovery-12 Keys to Healing Addiction she tells her profoundly inspiring story and systematically reveals the spiritually transforming process she used to liberate herself from crippling addiction. “ Soul Recovery yields quick and demonstrable results because it gets deep into the Structural center of the problem that perpetuates the cycle of self-destruction—people have experienced 5 years of recovery progress in 6 months. Soul Recovery releases the reader from the obsession of dependence by taking the integrity and accountability of AA's 12 Step process, and fusing it with 12 key metaphysical principles and practices.
Sports are a part of our culture. There are messages that may be gleened from sports that go beyond the contests on the fields and gyms. In treatment and recovery, sports analogies are ever present to deliver powerful messages. In today's recovery radio podcast host David Gerber welcomes back Michael Boccia to share some of his favorite sports messages and how they relate to recovery.
In the latest edition of the Encouragement Group, David Gerber takes a scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and makes a powerful and encouraging link to recovery. In this scene Indiana Jones shows patience and "chooses wisely" and drinks from the cup of Jesus to provide eternal life to his father. The link to recovery? The power of choice, demonstrating patience and not choosing what looks better than it really is- all virtues in recovery. As always, miracles will be shared.
Todays encouragement group inspires people to fall in love with recovery. David Gerber likens the relationship one has with recovery to the beginning of an intimate social relationship, and questions participants "What would happen if you fell in love with recovery?" How much more easy would life be if you could commit yourself to a relationship with recovery? As always, miracles will be shared.
This week the St. Christopher’s Inn Recovery Radio Podcast focuses on building social interest in recovery. First time host Brian Kelly, Admissions Nurse at St. Christophers Inn, interviews David Gerber, who defines the concept of Social Interest, explains how it is implemented from day one at St. Christopher’s Inn, and the importance of developing Social Interest in recovery.
in Self Help
Tonight come join in with Michal & Trish live on Butterfly Dreams Talk Radio!!! We are discussing your beginning path in life after abuse, YOUR SENSE OF PERSONAL SAFETY. We welcome & encourage men, women, & teens to take part and see their life with a shining new possibility when we are finally free.
As we continue our focus on Domestic Viloence Awareness Month; we want to focus this chat on our lives in present day. Note the present can often be distoreted by the negative of our past.
Using the 'U' diagram, think of those in your circle of life today. There are those whome you trust, those who are in your support system, those who you hold close to your heart - These are definitely your SAFE ZONE? Also evaluate your environment are you in danger now? Is there a particular person or threat, these are most definitely in your DANGER ZONE!!
It is difficult at best to figure out how to begin life over again after leaving our abuser (s). The beginnig steps to recovery can be balanced and mapped by using this one simple tool.
Michal & Trish are asking you to share your evaluation of personal safety with us tonight. Give us a call live at 347-215-7754 to share or connect with us all in the chatroom. Pass the scale on to a friend or family member who may be struggling and invite them all to take part in our Positive Recovery Programming. We want to empower your GROWTH, YOUR SENSE OF SELF TODAY.
This show is a community outreach broadcast of Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery and in no way should be considered any form of professional therapy or psychiatric service. Thank you.
in Self Help
Join Monica and Tom Horvath for an in depth interview on one of the hottest newest Smartest modalities of healing. SMART Recovery® is the leading self-empowering addiction recovery support group. Our participants learn tools for addiction recovery based on the latest scientific research and participate in a world-wide community which includes free, self-empowering, secular and science-based, mutual-help support groups.
The latest edition of the Recovery Radio Podcast features host Laurel McCullagh interviewing David Gerber on the topic of How and Why Substance Use Progresses. David takes listeners through the typical progression of addiction, and identifies shifts in this progression for our younger generation. In addition, David shares with listeners a key component to why people use drugs and why alcohol and drug use progresses beyond experimental use.
Today's guest is Gary A. from Connecticut. We were delighted to have Gary serve as one of the experienced speakers who appeared at The First International Alcoholics Anonymous History Conference in Portland, Maine. Gary has a long track record in the recovery field, in counseling, in work with prisons, and in working with veterans. And he will tell us about that today. Gary has devoted long hours and extensive effort to assembling and producing historical materials very important to our efforts to analyze and publicize the real Christian roots of "old-school" A.A. At the Maine Conference, Gary presented an excellent PowerPoint presentation of the history of early A.A. It was accompanied by music, photographs, audios, and appropriate explanatory points. This was and is one of the first accurate, relevant presentations of the real A.A. spiritual roots details. And Gary has taken his presentation to many different areas in Connecticut, acquainting viewers with spiritual materials they just haven't seen presented before. We believe this is the wave of the future as far as galvanizing speakers, sponsors, leaders, and recovery workers to acquaint AAs and others suffering from alcoholism and addiction with where they really came from in terms of the role that God, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Bible played in A.A.'s origins, its history, the Christian upbringing of A.A.'s cofounders, and the original Akron A.A. pioneer fellowship principles and practices that achieved great successes beginning with A.A.'s founding in 1935. We look forward to hearing Gary tell us today of his background, work, presentation, and plans for making the facts known. And Gary has authored two books and a third is on the way. Take it away, Gary.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (47 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (33 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (31 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (30 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (23 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (9 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- StarChasr (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Sandiee (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (5 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- E3 Radio (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Blog Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (3 chatters)
- un0mic (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Autistic Adventures (2 chatters)
- Battlescene Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Master Force Radio0 (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- THW Live (1 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (1 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The FAB Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- mahiir tarik bey (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- League Source (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Elijah Jamal (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)