SORT BY Relevancy
Listen to the guest we'll have on this show.
Bone marrow, stem cell and blood transplants, oh my! Join us for an exclusive broadcast where we discuss all things transplant with Susan K. Stewart (Executive Director, BMTInfoNet.org) Dr. Amir Steinberg and survivor Sara Patterson. Survivor spotlight on young adult testicular survivor Thomas Cantley.
Attitude determines the altitude at which you can fly. what's yours like?
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE)
The Career Engineer says... "Do you want to be AWESOME in your Career, Life & Business?", then STOP doing STUPID things that ruin Your Chances!
TCE will share our Top three (3) Picks
Yes, involving things YOU Keep Doing
TCE will take YOUR Calls & Give REAL Solutions that work
STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams.
TCE Radio is Powered by:
Programming: SweetBerry Designs
Join Dr. Vic as he talks about how we have been misled on genes. We have been told for over 50 years that genees control your health and if your family had a chronic disease, you have a very high chance of having it. After 15+ years of research in epigenetics, we have found out that genes control our destiny of health is farther from the truth. The truth is, lifestyle choices control your genes.
Tune in as Dr. Vic shares with you the basics of how your genes work and what you can do to empower your health towards living a long, active, vibratn life!
Join us on FB - www.facebook.com/wellness-smart, Handle on Twitter: DrVic2
Dating doesn’t have to be hard. Where can teens get valuable information regarding dating? Get Smart Dating. My guest speaker, Janice Hoffman, founder of Get Smart Dating has been teaching high school teens how to understand the opposite sex when it comes to dating, how to be sexually responsible in a fun and interactive way since 1997.
Teens today have a harder time dating than in the past. They have fewer role models and no formal education on communication skills, especially when it comes to dating. They are expected to “just know” how to have successful relationships.
Get Smart Dating is looking to train qualified individuals to teach this life-changing prgram to teens in their area. Teaching teenagers and young adults about their differences regarding dating, especially in this world where students are texting rather than talking, provides necessary social skills. Get Smart Dating helps teens be successful in their relationships. Join Janice and I as we discuss how we can educate our teens on how to communicate in having healthier relationships. Friday nites show got postponed to tonite Saturday Nov 22st at 9pm CT at www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges live. See you there!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Daddy G (10 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (10 chatters)
- OCG (9 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Progress in Your World (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (0 chatters)