SORT BY Relevancy
Helping our listeners originale creative thinking as it relates to being a smart marketer is the focus of this show. The more you listen the more the techniques being discussed will be become second nature to you as will the success you will generate from practicing what you learn.
This show is designed to be YOUR show to enable you to be a more effective marketer especially when you are against a bigger, better funded competitors. Plus learning the tings that enable you to rise above the cluttered communications landscapwe we live in and create a distinct differeence. Checkout our past broadcasts, visit our LinkedIn groups, let us know hoe we can help you be more successful.
This is your show, dedicated to stimulate your thinking, motivate your actiions, educate continuously. Visit our LinkedIn Groups - Smart Marketing for Small Business. Checkout our Blog www.smartmarketingmoves.com & our website www,smartmarketinggroup.com. E-mail us your commrents, thoughts , topics you;d like covered and if you'd like to be a guest. to share your expertise and experiences.
Deena James, the President of Krueger & James talks with Smart Companies-KC host Kelly Scanlon this week about insurance. James will discuss what makes Krueger and James different. You'll discover the 3 things you need to look at for when selecting a trusted advisor like K&J, and how do you make sure the right coverage is provided.
Succcessful marketers are those who understand they are never smart enough thus they keep an open mind to not only learning new things, but relearning fundamentals that still work to ay as they did decades ago. That is one of the goals of this show to reminf as well as inform its audience of that fact.
Smart Marketing focuses on providing a different, but positive perspective to the many facets of marketing and managing a small business.
ALERT! THE AUDIO DOES NOT SEEM TO BE AVAILABLE - GO HERE TO LISTEN: https://onecellonelightradio.wordpress.com/2015/11/04/Dr-hildy-curtis-bennett-rf-wifi-emf/
This week on One Cell One Light Radio, Dr. Hildy welcomes returning guest Curtis Bennett of thermoguy.com to update us on all the newest developments when it comes to the unseen, unheard, unfelt technological dangers moving in the air around us.
Over the last 15 years, we’ve seen a meteoric rise in mobile technology. As laptops and smartphones have moved to dominate our technological landscape, we’ve needed to create support for their connectivity to the internet. Now it seems it is more difficult to find a spot without wifi than one with it.
The sole purpose of this show is to provide a stimulus to the small business marketer to enhance their performance through discussions that are designed to motivate, educate, inform and enhance the way one performs. We do this through creative thinking combined with commonsense.
What can you do to secure the grid?
First, Get smart. You can track the threats at www.securethegrid.com. When industry and government are challenged with hard questions by informed voters we are one step closer to securing the grid. Educating your sphere of influence is the next step.
The electrical industry does a great job delivering energy to America each day but someone still needs the authority to make sure that energy and the lives depending on it are safe and secure. The electrical industry lobby has a conflict of interest when it comes to securing the grid. They have millions at their disposal to downplay threats and re-assure the public of their reliability.
Education and knowledge in the scientific community within the electrical industry will help to secure the grid. That is a big part of what the secure the grid coalition does. After 11 government studies, established and uncontroversial threat assessments, and the advice of the nations top scientists, the industry has failed to harden itself against major solar storms, physical attacks, cyber attacks, and EMP attack.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (36 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Isles Beat (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Yellow Carded Podcast0 (1 chatters)