SORT BY Relevancy
McAfee's small business expert Monica Hamilton talks about ways of preventing cybercrimes. One in five businesses close after suffering a cybercrime event. Here are ways of preventing the loss of cash, corporate secrets.
Rocl GAimtett turned America's love affair with cars into a profitable business. He talks about how to take an idea to a profitable business.
Hiring a lawyer is challenging for small business owners because most know very little about the law and even less about the costs involved. Tim Greene, Co-Founder of FizzLaw, a small business lawyer guide, and Darren Green, Chicago entrepreneurial attorney and Adjunct Professor at Northwestern University School of Law, join Anita Campbell to demystify attorney fees for small businesses. Topics discussed will include what specific legal matters cost, what drives those costs, and what sma
Manta has the largest online community dedicated entirely to small business. With an Alexa ranking of 866 and a United States Alexa ranking of 277, Manta has millions of small business owners coming to them each day to buy from, partner with and connect to companies.
On today's B2B marketing radio show, Joe Lesniak, Vice President of Strategic Sales at Manta will give you an inside look at how they are reaching and attracting millions of small businesses to create the largest small business dedicated online community.
What’s With All The Hype Regarding Small Businesses Vs. ObamaCare? So many small businesses are in limbo as to what 2014 is going to bring regarding the healthcare reform, and there’s become such a frenzy amongst business owners that they are going to have to not only raise prices, but also consider laying people off. First, the Small Business Administration first defines a small business as “one that is independently owned and operated, is organized for profit, and is not dominant in its field.” Read more... http://www.stevenkaylive.com/article.php?id=349
My guest Sebastian Weiss. Sebastian is a Corporate and Tax Attorney and Registered Tax Return Preparer who helps businesses and business owners with fundamental legal and tax matters. He has been practicing law in New York State since 2004. He has two law degrees – a J.D. with a Concentration in Corporate Law from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City, and an L.L.M. in Taxation from the Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. Sebastian represents new and established businesses in a variety of industries, including but not limited to: information technology, consulting, fashion, and food. His expertise includes: Preparing and negotiating different types of legal documents, including contracts for domestic and international business transactions; Preparing state and federal tax returns for business and individual taxpayers; Representing taxpayers with state and federal tax controversies, including U.S. Tax Court proceedings; Entity formation; Representing U.S. based clients with business activities in the People’s Republic of China; and Representing French speaking clients.
This show is hosted by veteran Northwest media personality Greg Crawford who is the college basketball insider for CSNNW.com and also regular panelist on Talkin' Ducks on Comcast SportsNet.
Although Greg covers D-1 college basketball for CSNNW.com, he is also a big fan of small college basketball and that is why he created, produces and writes this show, featuring small college basketball coaches.
Each week these five coaches are featured, in a fast paced, informative interview that delves often beyond the basketball world.
Brad Barbarick----Concordia University (Portland, Oregon)
Clif Wegner-----Clackamas Community College
Dinari Foreman----Lewis and Clark College
Curt Bickley----Multnomah University
Tim Cleary----Pacific University (Forest Grove, Oregon)
This is a can't miss show for any basketball fan.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- PA RADIO (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- Dicmatized (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (4 chatters)
- Joy Keys (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TRUradio (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- ProphetessXElect Theresa (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Keeping It Real With Cindy (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (1 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- ghostwhispernetworkcom (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (0 chatters)