SORT BY Relevancy
As we kick off the New Year we asked some very knowledgeable experts to join us in a round table discussion of the issues facing small businesses in 2014.
We will talk about healthcare and what small businesses need to do in 2014.
Also on the agenda, best financing options in the New Year.
What are some of the practical solutions available to some of these challenges.
How do small businesses grow in the New Year.
Our panel includes William A. Cohen, author of the Practical Drucker, President of the Institute of Leader Arts; Ty Kiisel, of Forbes.com; Robyn McLeod of the Chatsworth Group, and Marc T. Liu, nationally known marketing exec.
Jody Pugh, host of the Businesses of the USA radio show, explains the launch of the new Businesses podcast. He is the founder and host of Doctors of the USA and the new shows, Churches of the USA and Businesses of the USA. Listen in as he shares his thoughts regarding the new show, the concepts behind this show, why this show is very timely at this day and age, and the exciting topics and guests lined up.
Visit our Businesses of the USA website.
In this episode of The Marketing Mojo Show, Ramon Ray, Technology Evangelist with Smallbiztechnology.com and best-selling author of The Facebook Guide to Small Business Marketing will share his experience on how to use technology, including social media such as Facebook, to grow your small business. Ray, a global speaker, has authored many articles on how businesses can thrive with technology and has writings have appeared in Entrepreneur, PCWorld, Black Enterprise and more.
Trying to keep up with the changing policies and alogorithms at Facebook? Want to maxmize your marketing and event planning impact? Need to get up to speed on how technology relates to your marketing efforts? You'll get resources, strategies and mojo here.
Ray's unique insight makes this a go-to listening event for entrepreneurs and small business owners across the world.
McAfee's small business expert Monica Hamilton talks about ways of preventing cybercrimes. One in five businesses close after suffering a cybercrime event. Here are ways of preventing the loss of cash, corporate secrets.
Rocl Gaimtett turned America's love affair with cars into a profitable business. He talks about how to take an idea to a profitable business.
This week’s guest is Patricia Greene, professor of entrepreneurship at Babson College. As a founder of the Diana Project, she is one of the world's foremost experts on women's entrepreneurship. She’s also the national academic director of Goldman Sachs’ 10,000 Small Businesses initiative. The half-billion-dollar investment aims to help small entrepreneurs by improving access to education, capital and business support services. She talks with us today about the findings of the organization's recently released progress report, including some startling statistics about participants' revenue and job growth, and the implications for the America's entrepreneurs.
Harness your marketing potential, capitalize on your capabilities and tap into the power of community, conversation and commentary on The Marketing Mojo Show, a 15-minute podcast and Twitter chat for small to medium-sized businesses and organizations. In a marketing melting pot of limitless possibilities, small businesses often find resources in short supply, budgets tight and time not on their side. They must be realistic in their approach, execution and performance. The Marketing Mojo Show provides a forum to share, shape and sharpen the saw of marketing opportunities with guest interviews and reviews of ideas and insights; practices, principles and platforms; news, tools and tips.
This episode features Bernadette Rivell Daniels, founder of Identity Brand + Design, a full-service, design-centric agency that helps businesses navigate through their identity crisis issues. Through strategic brand and design solutions, they lead clients to differentiate and discover their true "ID." Stir the conversation with a response to our question of the month: Q1: Is professional design important and why? #mymarketingmojo . Tag responses on Twitter with #mymarketingmojo for a chance to hear your comment during the live episode and to participate in the live chat.
The Marketing Mojo Show is produced by LGK Marketing Communications Collective, a women-owned small business.
Hiring a lawyer is challenging for small business owners because most know very little about the law and even less about the costs involved. Tim Greene, Co-Founder of FizzLaw, a small business lawyer guide, and Darren Green, Chicago entrepreneurial attorney and Adjunct Professor at Northwestern University School of Law, join Anita Campbell to demystify attorney fees for small businesses. Topics discussed will include what specific legal matters cost, what drives those costs, and what small business owners can do to reduce their legal costs. Be sure not to miss this special episode!
Join our panelist live every Thursday from SW Center Mall 11am begins seating. Our panelist includes: Roddrick West, Alfred Walker, Rickey D. Hill, Tiffany Wingo, Crystal Bates, Faye Hill, Ce Ce Moreland, Beth Peterson, Deedra Walker-Penney, LaShanda Lewis and Christopher Henderson.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (91 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- SportsBuzzRadio (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (0 chatters)