SORT BY Relevancy
Broadcasting each day direct from the largest cloud convention with the latest news and reports on what's new; important and needed by small businesses.
We will also talk about some of the people who make Las Vegas more than a convention and vacation city.
Tony Jimenez President and CEO of MicroTech on creating an environment where succeess comes from innovative thinking.
Dennis Schmidt of Sureteltalks about brillIantly simple telephone applications.
Jeff Valentine'of Fonality helping small businesses build sales.
Lee Anne Short of CE1 talks about how to get the most out of your next meeting, trade show. We will also talk about a brillant, larger-than-life Las Vegas entrepreneur.
Here's a great business advantage: having no money!
Michael Houlihan and Bonnie Harvey told me on an earlier episode of Piggy Bank Promotions why, when they originally launched their Barefoot Cellars wine label, they were actually glad to have no money.
So here's how having no start-up dollars actually helped Barefoot Cellar become successful!--Wendy Meyeroff
Aimee Rigler from The Small Business Alliance will discuss how their organization helps small business to succeed. If you are a small business owner or aspire to be a small business owner, you must listen to this show. It is a call in show so we would love to hear from you.
JD Powerr talks about what it takes to be a successful small business leader, The world famous founder of The JD Power Report shares his wisdom.
Suzanne McGinnis gives actionable about twhat are the key elements for creating a cheap, effective, and profit-makeing website.
Kathryn Petralia, Co-Founder & COO of Kabbage, Inc. offers ways of finding financing that is affordable, timely and won't hold back the company's growth..
What’s With All The Hype Regarding Small Businesses Vs. ObamaCare? So many small businesses are in limbo as to what 2014 is going to bring regarding the healthcare reform, and there’s become such a frenzy amongst business owners that they are going to have to not only raise prices, but also consider laying people off. First, the Small Business Administration first defines a small business as “one that is independently owned and operated, is organized for profit, and is not dominant in its field.” Read more... http://www.stevenkaylive.com/article.php?id=349
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (26 chatters)
- Jay King Network (14 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (13 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (8 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- The Angel Messenger Network (5 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- MarlyBird (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- Solomon Society (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- But by the grace of God (1 chatters)
- BlogTalkRadio on Location (0 chatters)