SORT BY Relevancy
Smart thoughts are a key ingredient to a small business management in order to compete successfully in this highly competitive marketing arena we all face daily. This show's goal is to aid you to become a smart thinker in all facets of the marketing spectrum, -- June 12th listen and learn about utilizing webinars for your business.
Each week we address varying topics to enable our listenrs to outsmart, outflank, outmanuevr and outperform their competition without outspending them
Stephen J. Sheinbaum founded Merchant Cash and Capital (“MCC”) in 2005 and recently launched the funding platform Bizfi, a Kayak-like site to enable small businesses to find financing.
Debbie Lane is head of TestaWines of the World Ltd and she talks about all things marketing wines.
Harold Branch, an executive with LegalShield, provides insight on the top five unexpected legal issues that could sink a business.
"Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson afterward."
Enhance your skills from the knowledge this show provides through a wide variety of guests and topics discussed. Stimulates your thinking, creativity and provides a better understanding of the benefits gained by smarter marketing.
"Commonsense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom" _Samuel Taylor Coleridg- It's role in a successful marketing strategy is essential.
Jim Fowler.of Owler talks about his new offering to help small businesses know who their competitors and potential customers are.
The Obama Administration and Congress have been at odds for months over a major overhaul of U.S. Corporate tax laws. Everyone seems to agree that something should be done but how will small business owners benefit?
Raymond J. Keating who serves as chief economist with the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBE Council), a nonpartisan, nonprofit small-business advocacy group, says corporate tax reform alone won't get the job done and instead insists it has to be comprehensive across the board tax reform. Keeting, who talks with host Kelly Scanlon, maintains small business owners who employee 55 percent of the private sector workforce and earn more than 60 percent of net business income shouldn't be ignored.
Keeting writes, speaks and testifies on a wide range of issues affecting the entrepreneurial sector of the economy.
To hear more shows with host Kelly Scanlon please visit our archives.
"Inspiration creates motivation that generates perspirattion thus generation positive results." This show inspires one to reach beyond their normal range of thinking.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (41 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (37 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Ms Blue (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- americas voice radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)