SORT BY Relevancy
I am Maybach O.
Sorry, I got kind of carried away with that (still waiting on that album Omarion) but we are once again in your life for another wonderful two hours of the slickest crew in the World today. We have your usual bunch of music, topics and craziness ranging from anything and everything (meaning we really don't know). So, please joins us for the best damn show period. Point blank son!!!
Oh yeah....and Tommy CAPS will be in the building. TLD for life.
Join us Tuesday night December 2, 2014 at 9 pm eastern as we welcome back William Barnes to the show! It's been more than a year since we had William on the show and its time for a Falcon Project update. The Falcon Project proposes to conduct an extensive aerial search for an unrecognized North American primate, a.k.a. sasquatch or Bigfoot, by means of an helium-filled airship, upon which a platform supporting thermal-imaging and high resolution wireless videography equipment is mounted. Has there been any progress? We will get an update on the project from William!
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Matt Slick, founder of the Christian Apologetic and Research Ministry (CARM), will discuss his article, Questions for Muslims. The 18 questions delineated in Matt's article can serve as both the catalyst and guide for fruitful and challenging conversations with your Muslim neighbors--conversations that should naturally lead to gospel proclamation.
2. Hear Tony's recent conversation with Gordon, as student at California State University Northridge (CSUN). Gordon initiated the conversation by boasting about his wickedness and hatred for unborn children. He walked away having had his mouth closed after simply being challenged to support his godless worldview.
3. Pastor Jeff Vanderstelt wrote an article, 12 Simple Ways To Be On Mission This Halloween, last year in which he successfully articulates how to be missional without being evangelistic, during the Halloween season. The article serves as yet another example of how the traditions and musings of men carry more authority in American Evangelicalism than the Word of God.
Pop Artist Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes rapper K-SLICK. He is known as one of the most versatile rappers in North America. At the age of twenty-three, recording artist K-Slick, has accomplished more in a few years than some artists do in a lifetime.
K-Slick spent last winter touring in Peru and is currently gearing up for an American tour this winter.
With all the buzz he has been generating K-Slick Reached over 673,000 views on YouTube and over 19,000 downloads on DatPiff of his first street album “Twenty-One”. He also recently did a song with Saigon which was well received by hip hop fans. His mixtape “Twenty-One” has received great reviews and garnered him a lot more fans!
Nati Celebrity Services, Inc.
The beauty of Slick Radio. No planning needs to take place. It just happens. We are back in your life with a brand new episode of grade A ignorance! We are never short on topics as we break down the impending divorce of Amber Khalifa, Leonardo DiCaprio as Andre 3000, Scandal being back on televison (and freeing every man to do whatever he wants) and so much more.
Also, we have a special return to the show...or do we.,...........
All this and more on Slick Radio! Tonight! LIVE!!!!
Guest: Eric Satterwhite, NBA Hoopologist/Columnist joins us to discuss the latest news and notes in The NBA.
Barry Barnes of The Locker Report joins us to give his take on the Adrian Peterson suspension and other NFL news and notes.
Follow us at padnation@facebook and pad4truth@twitter
Interested in advertising on the show, e-mail us at email@example.com
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)