SORT BY Relevancy
During the month of November Amy Aubry shares her personal journey into the world of essential oils.
On tonight’s show Amy shares some of her favorite personal uses for essential oils and skin care
*Amy and Jennifer are independent distributors of Young Living Essential Oils. All opinions and experiences are our own and are in no way from Young Living. Consult with an aromatherapy professional to see if essential oils are right for you.
Those of us on the Feisty Side of Fifty can be overwhelmed and confused by the numerous (and often false) claims made by the cosmetics companies. We’re tired of putting our dollars into creams and potions that do little good for our skin—and may even cause harm. And that’s where the Skin Whisperer comes in!
Join Emily Fritchey, President of Sunshine Botanicals, as she shares her tips for addressing rosacea, age spots and other skin concerns with health-promoting natural products.
If you want to learn the real keys to making your skin the best it can be, be sure to catch this show!
Welcome to our Virtual Living Room Space with your hosts Rosangel Perez & Ruthie Guten. Today on Cafecito we talk to Founder & CEO of CeleBritAy of New York - Liz Santiago. Our topic - Tips for Healthier Looking Skin.
Elizabeth Santiago is the founder & CEO of CeleBritAy New York, an award-winning skincare company specializing in organic, sustainable products. Elizabeth is a cosmetic chemist with extensive knowledge in medicinal natural skincare and a Holistic Health Coach emphasizing on skin ailments like psoriasis, eczema, and Keratosis pilaris. She studied Ayurvedic & Holistic Nutrition with Dr. Naina Marbali at Ayurvedic Beauty School. With degrees in Chemistry, Biology and Herbology—she is passionate about educating her clients on how proper nutrition can help them improve their over-all health. She has helped hundreds of people achieve better skin inside and out.
Contact Information: Elizabeth Santiago www.celebritay.com Liz@celebritay.com Tel: 718-384-0914
Learn more about Cafecito Break by visiting www.cafecitobreak.org/
Is beauty really only skin deep? Or does real beauty radiate from within? Today, Nick and Joanna will be discussing Skincare that is more than skin deep with a focus on Ayurveda and how the practices can help with skin issues and aging.
As the largest organ in (on) the body, the skin can be a really great indicator of what is going on inside the body. When there is acne, or other skin erruptions or symptoms, this is telling us something about our internal health. When we take medications that suppress the symptoms, the problem doesn't really go away, it's just driven inward where it can wreck havoc elswhere. Yet antibiotics are still prescribed to teenagers with ance, and toxic medications are given to women of child-bearing potential in an effort to treat something that is most likely casued by diet and/or lifestyle, and always with a mental/emotional component.
Nick and Joanna will be talking about how Ayurveda views skin care and how you can implement some simple and effective strategies that will have your skin looking and feeling great in a matter of days as well as detox from the toxins we are assautled with every day.
Receive 20% off an intitial consultation with Nick or Joanna when you mention this show.
Find us always at www.thekalyanacentre.com / www.drjoannacarmichael.com
It's hard to miss all the rave about the newest LifeWave creation that was just released: Alavida Skin Care line. I've tried it myself and I've gotten a ton of exciting feedback on facebook from those who have tried it out. What really surprised me is the best benefit I personally received had nothing to do with skin (I'll tell you more about that during the interview).
The coolest part about Alavida package is the Alavida patch. It stimulates the production of Epithalamin, a peptide in the Pineal Gland that tends to be low in people and is a potent antioxidant.
When I posted this on facebook, I immediately received pictures of reduced wrinkles, fading aging spots and several comments on how it improved facial complexion and even softer skin around the roughest areas (including the elbows). Oh, and these results were all 3 weeks or less!
I decided that I had to learn more about how this technology works, so I was able to schedule a LIVE interview with the Founder of LifeWave -David Schmidt- to come on my radio show to discuss:
How does Alavida work and how is so different?
What did clinical studies reveal about participants who used Alavida short-term and long-term?
Who is Alavida designed to help and what can the average person expect in 3 -4 weeks of using it?
Be sure to call in to the show for the LIVE Q&A portion at the end of the show.
To learn more about Alavida visit HERE.
Blacks have long been at odds with each beginning with the days of ensalvement. Back then they were referred to as house niggers also unfondly referrred to as Uncle Toms, and the field niggers. Join Kuttizent and Neci as they discuss the steroypical differences between dark skin black and light skin black and the inner race war between the two as well as the Willie Lynch Syndrom
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Holiday Wines – Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Lucky 7 Holiday Wine Picks for 2015.
- Education – Bobbi DePorter, Co-founder of SuperCamp and President of Quantum Learning Network, discusses the future of Education and Academic Achievement.
- Bird Watching – Birding expert Mark Paxton talks about bird watching in San Benito County, California. Plus, Park Ranger Alacia Welch talks about the California Condor Recovery Program at Pinnacles National Park.
- Turkey Tips – Chef Jeremy Manley ‘San Diego’s Sustainable Chef’ and owner of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA discusses Turkey for Thanksgiving and the Holidays.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (35 chatters)
- The Appearance (19 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (8 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)