SORT BY Relevancy
April Deep Aries discusses the impact of being eclectic, ethnic and an artist in poetry, music, in a group founded by April Deep Aries Deep, Diverse and Different. This is a spontaneous show and let's let it flow and go!
April Deep Aries Presents: The best in smooth deep house! Neo-soul good R&b and a little jazz. I am your hostess and it's all about mellowing out to positive music. Music speaks volumes. Music is a universal language. Join me and Mr. Music Tonight.
With passion and unwavering ambition, Sally Larsen finds the perfect balance of health and beauty with Sally B’s Skin Yummies, her handmade line of natural and organic skincare products and makeup. A firm believer that health and beauty are dependent upon one another, the self-confessed “product girl” began making her own good-for-your products in 2003 when she noticed a void in the organic skincare market. What began as a personal journey to replace her chemical-rich beauty products quickly turned into an in-demand hobby among her friends, motivating Sally to found Sally B’s Skin Yummies in 2005.
Launching Sally B’s Skin Yummies with just two products, her now famous Shea Butter Bar and Healing Hand Butter, Sally established Skin Yummies to share the positive benefits of a healthy beauty regime with the world and also stake her own personal claim in the organics industry, the “unofficial Larsen family business.” While she wasn’t exactly raising bees and harvesting her own honey like her father, she spent countless hours researching and testing organic and natural ingredients as alternatives to preservatives, chemical additives and harsh irritants often found in beauty products. As she learned, created and experimented, her initial small offering grew into a product line of over 30 must-have lotions, potions and other good-for-you creams.
Topic: “Beauty Is Skin Deep...”
Special Guest: Actress/Comedian Coco Brown and Author /Publisher Johnna B
Cocoa Brown, is an actress and comedian, she is best known for her role as Jennifer in the sitcom Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse.
Join me, MSKeepItMoving along with special guests, Professional Makeup Artist Shanell Dowden Majors, Hair Stylist and Glamologist, Siobhan Nicole and Fashionista and Fashion Writer of The New Simply Elevate Magazine, Denisha Locke on The Keep It Moving Blog Talk Radio Show as we discuss dressing your body type and creating a look that's all about YOU. Learn to "Love the Skin You're."
Dial in to listen and participate at 773.897.6470
Tonight LIVE at 9pm EST - Matthew kicks off season 3 of "Skin DEEP Theology" dropping a BOMB! He sits down with Christian Relationship Expert Mary Davies, author of "The Ultimate Guide to Dating for Women" and asks some tough questions. If we can't have even a successful dating relationship, friendship, co-workership.... How in the world can we have even a meager relationship with Christ? To find out more, including a few surprises Matthew has to unvail.... TUNE IN LIVE TONIGHT @ 9pm EST!!
When dating, how much of a factor, if any, is the other person's skin color? Does it matter a lot, not at all, or somewhere in between? As always, our hosts of the Girlfriend Network will dig in to this juicy topic. Joining them will be Armani Valentino,Best Selling Author and Relationship Advisor. His expert insight will definitely help us explore this topic thoroughly. Of course all you experts out there can offer your opinion on the matter too! Join Us LIVE!
Tonight On Crush Radio:
Blood Ties- We are told that we are different. We look different. Scientific racism has told us that we are more different than we are alike. All of that is a lie. We are 99.99% the same once we let go of these childish notions. Join us in uncovering the many similarities that bind us to each other. Remeber, we are the Human Family and not separate Races.
Bone Health- How to optimize bone health in our youth and especially in our elder years. What foods promote bone health?
Organ Systems- The many organ systems that make up the human body. Our bodies are the same and we will explore the importance of this and organ health. How to promote healthy living in our bodies at the cellular level.
Terrence McKenna- Culture is Your Operating System
Book Review: The Slaves Shall Serve written by James Wasserman
FINALLY, the harsh weather trends are shifting. Now is the time to pay special attention to the care of your skin and hair. Aromatherapy and body care have been dancing a synergistic waltz for more than 4,000 years. Secrets to youthful beauty, using essential oils, have been passed down from ancient Egyptian cultures, for many generations. Egyptian Queens Cleopatra and Neferttiti were extolled for their beauty and known to practice aromatherapy.
Essential oils, such as rose, jasmine and frankincense are nature’s own anti-aging ingredients. Essential oils can benefit ALL different skin and hair types; leaving you feeling and looking younger and healthier!!!
In this call, celebrated Certified Aromatherapist Monica Bickerstaff Riley will share her expertise in the following areas:
*Top 3 essential oils for long, healthy hair
*Say "Good-Bye" to Dandruff & Flaky Scalp
* The #1 essential oil that may lower DHT(hormone responsible for male and female pattern baldness) and improve hair growth
*Monica's Anti-aging "recipe" for youthful skin
*The highly acclaimed; "Healthy Hair Elixir"
*Top 3 essential oils to smooth and soothe sensitive skin
Sleep and I mean deep restorative sleep is vital for your body and to reverse disease
Learn techniques that are proven to solve insomnia
Learn how to regenerate your body when you sleep
You will learn the importance of deep sleep in weight loss and disease reversal
Don't miss this life saving episode
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Moorish View (8 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (7 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (4 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Frank Perino (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Susan J Sohn (0 chatters)