SORT BY Relevancy
Sunset Skin Care is your #1 supplier for all ethnic groups. We offer award winning skin care, and make-up brands such As: Sunset Cosmetics, Derma Color, Gunilla Of Sweden, Acute Derm, Sunset Skin Care, Tend Skin, Doctors Formula, just to name a few. We also offer many different services such as: free online consultations, skin lightening treatments, facial packages, special air-brush make over services for weddings, television, celebrities, stage, and special events from coast to coast. Whether you shop at our on-line store or visit one of our retail stores, Sunset Skin Care Clinic will help you reach your desired skin care and make-up goals. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our products and services. Click on an exclusive product now for immediate delivery!
Join Partners in Health talk show host Gail Dixon and her special guests (TBA) as we share some of the best natural skin care products on the market and how to make your own skincare line at home.
and welcome back this week! We have a great show lined up for you as we move into healthy skin maintence. Skin care is a vital part of our daily regimen and how we take care of ourselves make us feel and look better from the inside out. Tonight we go over some essential skin care techniques and daily regimens to help enhance our look, to become feeling healthier and more youthful.
Join us for a great show!
See ya there!
(10:30 pm pst)
Hello family, and welcome back tonight!
Wow, we have a great segment in store for you. Fellas, special shout outs because we are focusing on skin care for men and daily regimens. Yes it is equally as important to keep the skin nourished and protected. We discuss how to use natural minerals and botanicals so that you are reaping the benefits of a daily grooming regimen. Learn how bringing out the passion of a daily routine enbraces confidence and perception to your inner personality, as well as your outward appearance. And ladies, nothing better than an appealing man who exudes confidence and character! right? Join us tonight for a great show!
See ya there!
When you have finally made the decision to move your loved one with a memory impairment in to a care community the task can be overwhelming and confusing.
There are many things that you should consider when making the decision. From physical plant, structured activity programs to nursing care and training of staff.
Host Tami Neumann will be joined in conversation by Courtney Bayron, Marketing Director of Arden Courts Memory Care Community in Northbrook, Illinois. She will walk us through some of the things we should consider when looking to find the appropriate care community for our loved one.
To join Kris Murray in celebrating the success of her recent summit. I'm replaying her segment. She always delivers in a big time way and I know you'll want to hear what she has to say!
Do you know what one big key to improving profitability in your child care business is? On this episode of Child Care Business Success, Kris Murray, President and Founder of Child Care Marketing Solutions, and Julie Bartkus, President and Founder of www.MotivateTeachers.com, provide key strategies for improving profitability in your child care business. Kris is a business coach and marketing consultant for the early childhood industry. Her mission is to help child care owners and directors become more successful and profitable through proven cutting-edge marketing techniques and a unique approach to running a child care business. Share this show!!
The average life span of any type of salon is pretty short. So it takes some pretty savvy business smarts to have a successful skin care salon.
Justin interviews Elizabeth Burr, owner of the very successful skin care salon, Elizabeth Skin Care in Studio City, California.
Elizabeth has been in business for almost 20 years and has loved every minute. But she started her business out of very unique needs.
"I was a successful actress for many years until I developed adult onset acne while on a soap opera. Having acne is humiliating enough, but going through it on TV with producers and fans was devastating.
Despite the efforts of several doctors, nothing cleared my skin until an esthetician treated me. She gave me a series of peels in her salon and changed my home care routine. I was embarrassed about my appearance before she cleared me up. And when she did, it changed my life. Once my skin was clear again I said, “I want to do this!” Since then I have been happy educating myself and my clients as we practice great skin care together."
Justin Krane is a Certified Financial Planner and the President of Krane Financial Solutions. His savvy approach to financial planning allows clients to unite their money with their lives and business. Using a unique system developed from his studies of financial psychology, Justin partners with entrepreneurs to create a bigger vision with education and financial modeling.
"Doctor Fred Says ..." Today's topic will be on Skin Health and Skin Care and Moringa's role in attaining beautiful, healthy skin. Dr. Fred Valdes is a resident of Florida and at present is teaching part-time at a medical school near Miami. His respect of Moringa has led him to join with Zija Int'l and Club Moringa.
Along with his associate Dlynn Saumer, every Wednesday at 12 Noon CT, he will speak about Moringa, weight loss, nutrition and the state of health in today's busy world.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (19 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (5 chatters)
- UCLA Football (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Lhilanac Enchantments (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)