SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Kathy Obear, Founding Faculty of The Social Justice Training Institute, www.sjti.org, and President, ALLIANCE FOR CHANGE Consulting, (www.allianceforchange.com), and has over 25 years experience as a trainer and organizational development consultant specializing in creating inclusion, team and organizational effectiveness, conflict resolution, and change management.
Kathy is a Founding Faculty member of The Social Justice Institute, a five-day intensive professional development program for social justice educators and practitioners focusing on dynamics of race and racism. For over a decade she has passionately worked to help social justice educators and diversity practitioners respond more effectively when they feel “triggered” so they navigate difficult dialogues and triggering events with greater competence.
Her diversity articles include “Best Practices that Address Homophobia and Heterosexism in Corporations,” The Diversity Factor, and “Navigating Triggering Events: Critical Skills for Facilitating Difficult Dialogues,” The Diversity Factor. Kathy completed a doctorate in Social Justice Education from The University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
She has attended the past 7 White Privilege Conferences and has facilitated workshops on creating social just organizations, facilitating white caucuses, navigating triggering events, and dismantling racism as white women.
Join Host Live Chats
- Susan Puzio (12 chatters)
- Get N The Know (11 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- SFPI Radio (4 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- Lets Talk Trains (4 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (4 chatters)
- Jstyles (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Ghost Gals (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD Theocentric (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)