SORT BY Relevancy
This show will be about Situational Awareness and it's importance. Also talking about Rich Gasaway's book Situational Awareness for First Responders and the (relatively new) SA Matters Academy..
Join in the chatroom or call in 347-996-3429
Situational awareness is and should always be at the forefront of any EMS scene. We will have Dr. Richard Gasaway on with us to talk about how Situational Awareness Matters.
The Cavalry Is Coming by our own John Broyles is available for the Kindle on amazon!!!
Join us Live Monday 6P EST - Call in Skype or Chat at blogtalkradio.com/usaebn or www.usaebn.org
SITPREP 101: Solar Weather/Quakes - Correlation and Preparedness
This show will explore all the recent events that can change your situational awareness and your family emergency plans.
Hosted by Madtown Prepper madtownpreppers.blogspot.com
FB: Madtown Preppers
Powered by NebShip Shop
"There's a Difference between Knowing the Path, and Walking the Path." - Morpheus
We will follow You, _MP
A wise man prepares for the darkness, while a fool plays. Don’t get caught playing.
Listen to USA Emergency Broadcasting Network – An American Readiness Program at usaebn.org
In order to save as many lives as we can please pass this information around, link to our site, whatever you need to do to share this information. Together we can save lives.
USA Emergency Broadcasting Network Alerts are for informational use only. These alerts purpose is to inform you of news events in order for you to adjust your family preparedness programs. We believe that knowledge is power and in order for you to make informed decisions, we try and bring you verified information, not to increase fear but to inform you. We do not endorse any of the sources we link to in any article.
Remember: Research everything before you believe anything!!!
With recent events in Boston and Texas, the idea of situational awareness for EMS providers is one where we should evaluate and re-evaluate our roles. But while you often hear about situational awareness and may even be keenly aware of it during these calls, the actual situation itself can often have us abandoning training, in favor of saving lives.
Come join us as we discuss these events, emergency response and other hot topics in EMS.
This episode of EMS Office Hours is sponsored by EMS Manager. Get a free trial of this employee scheduling and management software by clicking here.
Join Host Live Chats
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (54 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- KAS1 (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (6 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (4 chatters)
- Herpin Time (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (2 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whos to Blame (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (0 chatters)