SORT BY Relevancy
Why Shared hosting can kill your business site
Every website has to be hosted somewhere. The question is this: is the host you have chosen dangerous to your website success?
People often choose the least expensive host to host their business or nonprofit engaging site.
What they don't know is that shared host can kill their business or nonprofit site in multiple ways.
I am testing the site so I hae to type anything to get my signal strength up to at least 50% I am currently at 35% but now it is at 40%. the more I type the more the strength increases. I hope i can do this myself, I dont need any one to help hahaha kidding. Ok, time for the tags. What I am confused.
"What the Hell is a UN World Heritage site?" The way it read to me is that the Smoky Mountains are not actually a National Park of the United States and thus the People of the United States are not the owners, but is controlled by the United Nations.
I am sure the average person who reads the plaques think "Oh, how awesome these mountains are considered 'World owned mountains and are protected through the UN.'
But for those of us who know about the UN Agenda 21, we know that it means the U.S gives up Sovereignty to the UN to become a "One World Government and control of land and resources."
The research and have found the U.S. government has given the UN control of most of our National Parks, including the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Redwood Forest, Mammoth Caves, Statue of Liberty, Olympic National Park, the Everglades, .
U.N. designations such as "World Heritage Site" and "Biosphere Reserve" are being placed on dozens of U.S parks and monuments, including Independence Hall, the Statue of Liberty and . At Mt. Mitchell State Park in North Carolina, a sign leading into the park designated it as a U.N. Biosphere Reserve. When citizens protested, the words "United Nations" were taken off the sign and "international" was put in its place, to make it seem less ominous. But if all of this is so innocent, why were the words "United Nations" taken off? Is it not possible for federal and U.N. officials to explain the role of the U.N. in these parks and sites?
Some experts believe that these international designations are part of a process by which the U.N., working with federal agencies, is moving to restrict access to enormous areas of U.S. territory, for the purpose of safeguarding the natural resources, including plants, animals and things, that are the province of "Gaia," the earth spirit.
TONITE join KTL RADIO for another ECLIPTIC episode featuring the Return of the esteemed elder BROTHA AMIR!
What happens when FIRE & WATER combine to remove the FOG from the EYES of the masses?
There are some PROFOUND TRUTHS that await us...that are HIDDEN in PLAIN SITE but accessible to those who have EYES to see.
There are SOOOO many things to discuss tonite with our esteemed guest and one thing for SURE two things for certain...you WILL NOT leave this classroom without having a CLEAR CONCISE understanding of some very KEY factors that are responsible for determing how you view the world you LIVE in and you will also leave with clearly understanding of some of the latest developments in society that may have your head in a FOG.
We blowin STEAM tonite to BLOW the fog away that has the masses under this media manipulated spell of hypnosis.
Ready to pop the BLUE PILL?
CLASS IS IN SESSION. TUNE IN TONITE...we will literally be ON FIRE!
This week features executive director of Praxis Peace Institute Georgia Kelly to talk with us about the intersection of economics and the environment, which will be the focus for the upcoming Economics of Sustainability Conference this October.
Georgia Kelly is the Founder of the non-profit peace education organization Praxis Peace Institute. She has produced and directed three 7-day peacebuilding conferences in Dubrovnik, Croatia (2000, 2002, and 2007), a fourth conference, "The Alchemy of Democracy" in California (June 2004) and, in 2009, The Economics of Peace Conference in Sonoma, CA. Georgia continues to create educational programs for Praxis Peace Institute as well as leading workshops in Conflict Resolution. She is editor and co-author of Uncivil Liberties: Deconstructing Libertarianism, a critique of libertarian ideas and laissez-faire capitalism. She writes a blog on Huffington Post and enjoyed a previous career as a harpist, composer, writer, and recording artist who founded her own record label and distribution company in 1978.
The Economics of Sustainability Conference takes place in San Francisco, October 6-9.
For more information, visit: www.praxispeace.org
Alternative news, national and international politics and issues, enviromental issues, GMOs, Geoengineering, artificial climate change, world protests, marijuana legalization, medical marijuana, political activism.
On Saturdays at 3:00 PM CST the latest Christian Persecutions around the world are discussed. Bring your bible or doctrinal questions, testimonies, or prayer requests and call into the program at 1 646 478 5014. Today is completely open.
This week, we talk about the dire situation for the people of Detroit, living under "emergency management" since Michigan's state government declared a financial emergency leading up to the city declaring bankruptcy last summer. We are joined by two guests to discuss this issue: Shamayim "Shu" Harris, founder and directress of the Moon Ministry and Project Goddess, and Carl Gibson, co-founder of US Uncut.
Shu is a minister, family woman, an entrepreneur, community activist and an eternal server of the people. As a founder of The Moon Ministry and Project Goddess, she serves the people of Highland Park and its surrounding areas. She is the proprietress of The Goddess Marketplace, an economic development initiative for women. Shu also serves as the Vice President of the Highland Park Housing Commission, as a Corporal for the Highland Park Police Reserve, and is the first woman Chaplain for the Highland Park Police Department. Her service and community activism spans over 25 years, specializing in the spiritual development and empowerment of women and young girls. Her current major project is the development of Avalon Village.
Carl is co-founder of US Uncut, a grassroots direct action movement that mobilized thousands of people against corporate tax dodging and budget cuts in over 100 cities in the months leading up to Occupy Wall Street. Carl and other US Uncut activists are featured in the Sundance-selected documentary, “We’re Not Broke,” which is currently available on Netflix. He is also the author of the new book, “How to Oust a Congressman,” based on his experiences organizing the ouster of a corrupt member of Congress in New Hampshire during the 2012 elections. Carl is a contributing editor for ReaderSupportedNews.org and Occupy.com, as well as an occasional contributor to MSNBC, RT, and HuffPost Live.
Gar Alperovitz is the co-founder of the Democracy Collaborative and Lionel R. Bauman Professor of Political Economy at the University of Maryland. He is a former fellow of the Institute of Politics at Harvard and of King’s College at Cambridge University, where he earned his PhD in political economy. He has served as a legislative director in the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate, and as a special assistant in the Department of State. Earlier he was president of the Center for Community Economic Development, Co-director of The Cambridge Institute, and president of the Center for the Study of Public Policy.
Dr. Alperovitz’s numerous articles have appeared in publications ranging from The New York Times and The Washington Post to The Journal of Economic Issues, Foreign Policy, Diplomatic History, and other academic and popular journals. Dr. Alperovitz is the author of Making a Place for Community: Local Democracy in a Global Era published in 2002 (with Thad Williamson and David Imbroscio), Unjust Deserts (with Lew Daly) in 2008, and America Beyond Capitalism in 2011. Last year, he released his new book, What Must We Do Then?, and the new film The Next American Revolution.
Visit the blog post here.
We are currently studying the Parables of Jesus Christ as given in The King James version of The Holy Bible. Giving insight as to what these short stories and metaphors should represent and reflect in our modern day lives. Hosted By: Elder Tyrone Oliver-Allen I D.D. ~ Founder of Seekers & Intercessors Prayer Chamber
This week, David Cobb, one of our National Team Leaders for the Move to Amend Coalition, will talk with us about Senator Tom Udall's proposed amendment to the Constitution, providing an update on recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearings and responding to the Democratic Party's proposal.
David Cobb is a Principal with the Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy. He is a lawyer and political activist. David has sued corporate polluters, lobbied elected officials, run for political office himself, and has been arrested for non-violent civil disobedience. He truly believes we must use ALL the tools in the toolbox to effect the systemic social change we so desperately need.
David was born in San Leon, Texas and worked as a laborer before going to college. He graduated from the University of Houston Law School in 1993 and maintained a successful private law practice in Houston for several years before devoting himself to full time activism to achieve real democracy in the United States.
In 2002 David ran for Attorney General of Texas, pledging to use the office to revoke the charters of corporations that repeatedly violate health, safety and environmental laws. He did not win the office, but the Green Party of Texas grew dramatically during his campaign from four local chapters to twenty-six. In 2004, he ran for President of the United States on the Green Party ticket and successfully campaigned for the Ohio recount. He is also National Projects Director for Democracy Unlimited.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)