SORT BY Relevancy
Join Kevin, Karen and Nancy as they take a look at the site C dam hydro project with Common Sense Canadian editor Damien Gillis. Do we really need the power? Is it as green as they say? Will there no be several economic benefits to it?
Let's take a skeptical look at the site C dam.
Nancy brings us more of This Day in History.
We acknowledge the racial problem in the US with the Charlston tragedy
and we wish you all a happy fathers' day
Common Sense Canadian web page:http://commonsensecanadian.ca/
This episode was pre-recorded
Move to Amend Reports is the weekly radio show that details current events and features guests specializing in movement building, grassroots organizing, amending the Constitution, and issues being addressed by Move To Amend. Each show provides an opportunity for call-in questions and comments from our listeners.
In this edition of Move to Amend Reports, we welcome California organizers Dione Johnson and Michelle Cordova, serving on the planning committee for the US Social Forum, to talk about solidarity organizing and what we can expect in San Jose during the US Social Forum this month.
You won't believe what this is connected to! Our program researchers have found that most of the news about the Middle East is coming from the Special Activities Division of the CIA!
SITE also released the phony Bin Laden videos years ago and now they are "releasing" the bogus ISIS videos. Who, What, Where, When, and Why is SITE? The answers will surprise you!! We will have knowledgeable researchers on the program. Tune in and call in!! Check out these "sites!!"
In this episode of Move to Amend, we welcome guests Galen Tyler, Deeq Abdi, and Assad Al-Khdir who represent the Poor People's Economic and Human Rights Campaign and also serve on the planning committee for the US Social Forum. Our guests will talk about what we can expect in Philadelphia during the US Social Forum in June.
Watch the latest video about the US Social Forum here.
To learn more about the US Social Forum, visit www.ussocialforum.net.
To register for the US Social Forum in Philadelphia, visit ussfphilly.org.
Scott and CJ discuss the 2015 Philadelphia Union season, previewing what may happen post-CBA negotiations.
Move To Amend brings you the voices from the movement to amend the Constitution and end corporate rule. This week we will be broadcasting LIVE from the US Social Forum in San Jose and Philadelphia, where we will talk with Move to Amend National Board members David Cobb, George Friday, and Jerome Scott!
Segment 1: Ellen Rohr is the owner of Bare Bones Biz, a venture capital and consulting company, as well as president of Zoom Drain and Sewer, LLC. She is a columnist for Huffington Post and the author of four business basics books: Where Did the Money Go?, How Much Should I Charge?, The Bare Bones Biz Plan and The Weekend Biz Plan.
Segment 2: Carrie Maslen is the Global Vice President of Small and Medium Business Enterprises (SME) for SAP. She has over 30 years of experience including leadership positions at HP and SAP. Carrie has been recognized as a leader in the technology channel by The Channel Company as one of the ‘100 Most Powerful Women of the Channel’ and as one of the ‘100 People You Don’t Know but Should’.
Segment 3: David Knowles is the Group Marketing Director for Creditsafe – the world’s most-used supplier of company credit reports.
Segment 4: Dianna Booher is the bestselling author of 46 books, published in 26 languages. She consults, writes, and speaks on leadership communication, executive presence, productivity, and faith. Her latest book is What MORE Can I Say: Why Communication Fails and What to Do About It.
Segment 5: Nellie Akalp is a serial entrepreneur and small business expert. She currently serves as CEO of CorpNet.com, an online legal document filing service, where she helps entrepreneurs start a business, incorporate or form an LLC, and offers free business compliance tools.
Sponsored by Sage, Nextiva and Corp
Topic: Patient reports on Pelvic Pain with ML830 Cold Laser
Host: Mike Barbour
Take a 90 Day Test Drive:
Prices starting under $3000
1-888-658-3094, ext 101
Move to Amend brings you voices from the movement to amend the Constitution through our internet radio program.
This week features WAmend campaign director Gabe Meyer and secretary Cindy Black to talk about Washington State Initiative-735, a statewide ballot initiative calling for a constitutional amendment ending corporate personhood and money as speech.
For more information, visit www.wamend.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (414 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (10 chatters)
- RHeart Network (10 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (4 chatters)
- EugeneHamilton (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)