SORT BY Relevancy
When a woman can see herself in other women; when she can genuinely celebrate another woman's success; when a woman can feel compassion instead of judgment when another sister stumbles, she has embraced the sacredness of sisterhood.
Sisterhood IS sacred and when women are aware of and embrace this power, their lives can change. But how can a woman who has been betrayed or hurt by sisterhood find anything sacred about it?
Join Michelle for a discussion on reclaiming sisterhood when all seems lost.
This week's episode reviews some of the week's top stories involving women. From a little girl making history in the sports world to a famous writer sharing her gift in a place you may not expect, this week continues the celebration of sisterhood.
Join host, Michelle Hollinger, for a midday jolt of positvity. Call in to listen at 646-595-2081.
Join host Michelle Hollinger as she takes a stroll down memory lane. Michelle will mix in hot topics from previous episodes with some of the show's new segments.
Remember L.I.V.E? How about the 'F' word and how to stop it from ruling your life? One of the most popular shows dealt with forgiveness and how it frees you to move forward.
Grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, kick back and enjoy another hour of positive radio that celebrates sisterhood.
The murders of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell and others has the nation talking about the dangers of being a black male in this country. One segment of society is convinced that black males are weapons themselves. The rest of us know better.
Join Michelle Hollinger for a discussion about how sisterhood can help save black males from being murdered simply because they exist.
Share your thoughts by calling in to 646-595-2081.
With the murders of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell and many, many others, it seems that killing unarmed black males is an epidemic in this country. Because it's a multi-faceted problem it requires a multi-faceted solution - one of which is sisterhood.
Michelle Hollinger shares two ways that women can make a difference in the lives of young black males and possibly save their lives.
The Sisterhood Exchange returns after a brief hiatus with a new format, a new original theme song and new segments. Join host Michelle Hollinger for an empowering and enlightening hour that celebrates sisterhood while providing news and insights to help women to live their lives to the fullest.
The new format includes a new spotlight on why American women must now, more than ever, embrace their inner splendor and how, by doing so, they help women in other, more repressive countries to embrace theirs, as well. There is also a well deserved spotlight on women who are stepping outside of their comfort zones to live authentically.
The new and improved Sisterhood Exchange offers a unique look at how women show up in their own lives and in the lives of other women.
Robin Williams brought us so much joy and laughter, which makes his death an even deeper lesson for all, since mental illness crosses gender, race and socioeconomic levels. The funny man's suicide has placed the discussion about depression and mental illness in the national spotlight.
Join Michelle Hollinger for a discussion about how mental health impacts women and their ability to experience joy, love and peace.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (136 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (64 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (55 chatters)
- Ms Blue (41 chatters)
- NTEB (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- American White History Month (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)