SORT BY Relevancy
When a woman can see herself in other women; when she can genuinely celebrate another woman's success; when a woman can feel compassion instead of judgment when another sister stumbles, she has embraced the sacredness of sisterhood.
Sisterhood IS sacred and when women are aware of and embrace this power, their lives can change. But how can a woman who has been betrayed or hurt by sisterhood find anything sacred about it?
Join Michelle for a discussion on reclaiming sisterhood when all seems lost.
Join host Michelle Hollinger as she takes a stroll down memory lane. Michelle will mix in hot topics from previous episodes with some of the show's new segments.
Remember L.I.V.E? How about the 'F' word and how to stop it from ruling your life? One of the most popular shows dealt with forgiveness and how it frees you to move forward.
Grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, kick back and enjoy another hour of positive radio that celebrates sisterhood.
This week's episode reviews some of the week's top stories involving women. From a little girl making history in the sports world to a famous writer sharing her gift in a place you may not expect, this week continues the celebration of sisterhood.
Join host, Michelle Hollinger, for a midday jolt of positvity. Call in to listen at 646-595-2081.
The Sisterhood Exchange returns after a brief hiatus with a new format, a new original theme song and new segments. Join host Michelle Hollinger for an empowering and enlightening hour that celebrates sisterhood while providing news and insights to help women to live their lives to the fullest.
The new format includes a new spotlight on why American women must now, more than ever, embrace their inner splendor and how, by doing so, they help women in other, more repressive countries to embrace theirs, as well. There is also a well deserved spotlight on women who are stepping outside of their comfort zones to live authentically.
The new and improved Sisterhood Exchange offers a unique look at how women show up in their own lives and in the lives of other women.
The murders of Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell and others has the nation talking about the dangers of being a black male in this country. One segment of society is convinced that black males are weapons themselves. The rest of us know better.
Join Michelle Hollinger for a discussion about how sisterhood can help save black males from being murdered simply because they exist.
Share your thoughts by calling in to 646-595-2081.
With the murders of Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Oscar Grant, Sean Bell and many, many others, it seems that killing unarmed black males is an epidemic in this country. Because it's a multi-faceted problem it requires a multi-faceted solution - one of which is sisterhood.
Michelle Hollinger shares two ways that women can make a difference in the lives of young black males and possibly save their lives.
Some women swear off friendships with other women because of distrust, bad past experiences or the perception that women simply cannot get along. Others cannot imagine their lives without close female companionship whether their close connections are with the women in their families, sororities or friendship circles.
This episode explores sisterhood; what it is and how it impacts a woman's life. Listeners will have an opportunity to share their opinions on the topic and discuss how sisterhood adds to or detracts from their happiness.
As women go within, discover who they are and connect with their instrinsic power, many answer a calling to enter the political arena. When intelligent women who have embraced their authenticity and are living by their Light decide to run for office, it is absolutely imperative that other women support their efforts to emerge victoriously.
Daniella Levine Cava has entered the political arena and is worthy of our support. This episode introduces Daniella, why she is an ideal candidate and explains why political power is an essential aspect in the collective ascension of women.
Robin Williams brought us so much joy and laughter, which makes his death an even deeper lesson for all, since mental illness crosses gender, race and socioeconomic levels. The funny man's suicide has placed the discussion about depression and mental illness in the national spotlight.
Join Michelle Hollinger for a discussion about how mental health impacts women and their ability to experience joy, love and peace.
Welcome to the 9Mind Sacred Sisterhood Cosmic Frequency Blogtalk radio show where we discuss nothing but that which concerns the indigenous Black female, woman and girl child from the sole perspective of Black women who in my opinion are the only undisputed authorities and experts on all matters of what it is to be BLACK and (not gifted) but despised and abused. We will also address those who BETRAY we. As Judas betrayed the one he supposedly loved and knew to be the Messiah we have come to know as .?ησο?ς (Iesous) a rendition of the Hebrew Yeshua (????). And yet despite this love he being weak in his flesh betrayed the Black Messiah anyway for 30 pieces of fukin silver. Now how can Black woman world wide (not) identify with a story such as this when it duplicates to the letter what we and our women Ancestors have faced everyday for many generations? So pull out your pillows and lite your incense. And for those who need a drink, get it. And lets cut into this skrong onion of passion, love, hate and denial that makes up the life of a what it is to be a indigenous Israelite woman that the world has worshipped and hated in order to build their NATIONS of her back and her genes.
Alternative News, Activist Issues, Ukrainian Crisis, Palestinian Crisis, Protests and Demonstrations world wide. Video Reports and Articles on war, peace, national and world hunger, world poverty, domestic and world crisis issues. Join us tonight at 8:00pm and help us make a difference.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (104 chatters)
- Yada (34 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- DHead Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (0 chatters)