SORT BY Relevancy
The book has been updated, revised and released in paperback form, and it's getting rave reviews. Because one of the most frequent bits of feedback Michelle gets is that women are reading and re-reading the book, the idea of a book club to discuss it is the natural thing to do! The other feedback is that once a woman reads it, she doubles back to purchase additional copies for her sistahfriends! If that's not book club material, then what is?
Join host and book club facilitator Michelle Hollinger tonight at 7:30pm as she and women from around the country embark on a very important discussion about sisterhood.
Get the book at http://www.amazon.com/Sisterhood-Exchange-Michelle-Hollinger-ebook/dp/B00T72LPK6/ref=sr_1_1_twi_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1424898704&sr=8-1&keywords=the+sisterhood+exchange+paperback, fix yourself a cup of tea or pour a glass of wine and join us for what is likely to be the most awesome book club you've ever experienced!
The book club discussion continues. Last week's launch was awesome. We discussed the book's preface and The Sisterhood of Self (S.O.S). This week's discussion will include a quick review before we delve into chapter 1, 'Disconnect to Connect;' which essentially says that if you're really serious about reaching your goals, tuning out the external noise is absolutely essential.
Get the book at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_22?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=the+sisterhood+exchange+paperback&sprefix=the+sisterhood+exchang%2Caps%2C391 and join the discussion!
Autographed copies available at www.michellehollinger.com.
When a woman can see herself in other women; when she can genuinely celebrate another woman's success; when a woman can feel compassion instead of judgment when another sister stumbles, she has embraced the sacredness of sisterhood.
Sisterhood IS sacred and when women are aware of and embrace this power, their lives can change. But how can a woman who has been betrayed or hurt by sisterhood find anything sacred about it?
Join Michelle for a discussion on reclaiming sisterhood when all seems lost.
Join host Michelle Hollinger as she takes a stroll down memory lane. Michelle will mix in hot topics from previous episodes with some of the show's new segments.
Remember L.I.V.E? How about the 'F' word and how to stop it from ruling your life? One of the most popular shows dealt with forgiveness and how it frees you to move forward.
Grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, kick back and enjoy another hour of positive radio that celebrates sisterhood.
The Sisterhood Exchange returns after a brief hiatus with a new format, a new original theme song and new segments. Join host Michelle Hollinger for an empowering and enlightening hour that celebrates sisterhood while providing news and insights to help women to live their lives to the fullest.
The new format includes a new spotlight on why American women must now, more than ever, embrace their inner splendor and how, by doing so, they help women in other, more repressive countries to embrace theirs, as well. There is also a well deserved spotlight on women who are stepping outside of their comfort zones to live authentically.
The new and improved Sisterhood Exchange offers a unique look at how women show up in their own lives and in the lives of other women.
This week's episode reviews some of the week's top stories involving women. From a little girl making history in the sports world to a famous writer sharing her gift in a place you may not expect, this week continues the celebration of sisterhood.
Join host, Michelle Hollinger, for a midday jolt of positvity. Call in to listen at 646-595-2081.
Mysticism, philosophy, esoteric knowledge, readings from selected texts
Tonight I continue my reading of the following chapters SecreMysticism, Philosophy, selected readings from esoteric texts. Secrets of Sound and Secrets of Numbers, from "The Finding of the Third Eye", written by Vera Stanly Alder.
Tonight we discuss the latest union issues with our special guest Larry Dorman Public Affairs Coordinator for AFSCME Union Council 4. The new Walmart national wage increase, the Long Shoreman strike in California, the new Anti Union declarations of Scott Walker and other Republican presidential hopefuls. Republican attack on Social Security Disability and other social safety net programs.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (55 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Chat (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)