SORT BY Relevancy
in Indie Music
Tonight Pop Art PAinter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Indie Singer/Songwriter Alicia Rae to the Show!
Hailing from Washington DC, Alicia Rae quickly found her knack for songwriting the moment she picked up her first guitar. It was only a matter of time until Alicia was quickly recognized for her crisp vocals and catchy, relatable lyrics. The singer/songwriter’s music consists of captivating pop songs with playful melodies and honest lyrics, finding influences from artists like Taylor Swift, Vanessa Carlton and Kina Grannis.
Alicia Rae has played at festivals across the mid-Atlantic region and performed at famed Washington, DC music venues like Jammin’ Java and U Street Music Hall. Alicia has shared the stage with award winning artists such as Mikaela Davis, Lewis Watson, Kawehi and Steve Moakler
All media Inquiries:
LaFamos PR & Branding
Hi listeners and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. On the show today, we're joined by super talented singer Meghan Gallagher. Meghan stops by to talk about her music, career, and anything she's working on that she can talk about. As usual, I have my co-host, esteemed colleague, and friend, Emily with me, so let's get to the show
Hi listeners and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. Today, we're super excited to welcome pop singer Korie Anne to the show. Korie sits down with us to talk about her career, music and anything else she's working on that she can talk about. As usual, I've got my lovely and talented co-host, Emily with me, so let's do this!
Special Guest: Amana Melomé: Born in Germany, raised around the world, Amana Melome' is a Euro-Caribbean-American singer-songwriter.Both Amana’s mother and grandmother were professional singers and her father hailing from the Caribbean island of Aruba is still an active musician in the European scene.
Amana recorded her debut album INDIGO RED as well as her sophmoric LP PHOENIX RISING with producer Saverio ‘Sage’ Principini in LA. After a US release with indie label Savana Records and a distribution deal thru the Whole Foods Markets her album was licensed in Europe with IRMA records.
While promoting her CD in Italy she landed a lead role, playing herself, on the most popular sitcom on national TV: Un Medico In Famiglia.
Amana's new EP 'Lock and Key' brings exciting new collaborations with the production duo Itai Shapira and Adam Berg of the Decoders, also recorded in Los Angeles. Her music is a blend of styles ranging from Soul to World with a strong Reggae influence. http://www.melomemusic.com
Like so many musicians before him, the singer songwriter came from nowhere. He was born poor in Detroit, spent his life poor in Detroit. In the late 60s, he cut a couple of records. They got great reviews but went nowhere. What he didn't know, what no one in America knew, was that half way around the world he was more popular than Elvis or the Beatles. He'd never been there. No one there knew anything about him. Even when word spread that he had died, his records continued to sell
Hi listeners, and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. Today on the show, we're pleased to welcome the incredibly talented, super sweet singer/songwriter Jessie Lee Cates. We'll talk with Jessie about her career, music, and anything else she's working on that she can talk about. As usual, I've got my co-host and friend Emily with me, so let's do this!
in Indie Music
Tonight Pop Art Painter Jamie Roxx (www.JamieRoxx.us) welcomes Donica Knight, Southern Rock, Blues, Country Singer/Songwriter to the show!
Donica Knight is an acclaimed singer, songwriter and entertainer hailing from Montgomery, Alabama. Donica’s unique blend of Southern rock, country, blues and old East Memphis music has led to a rigorous touring schedule in the Southeast, performing more than 350 dates, opening for both country and rock superstars, as diverse as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Styx, Hank Williams Jr., Kid Rock, Luke Bryan, Jake Owen, Kenny Rogers, Scotty McCreery, Jamey Johnson, Little River Band, Skid Row, Kellie Pickler, Blackberry Smoke, Joe Nichols, REO Speedwagon, The Band Perry, Chris Young, 3 Doors Down and many others. A self-proclaimed tomboy and sports fan, Donica wrote and recorded “Great To Be,” which was regularly played at her beloved Auburn Tigers’ football games. She has also written and recorded duets with country legend, Ronnie Milsap. Donica’s music can be heard in several television and radio commercials, and on the award-winning soundtrack for the film Halloween Party.
All Media Inquireies:
MTS Management Group
Hi listeners and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. Today on the show, we have the super talented, super sweet singer/songwriter Julie Gibb stopping by to talk with us about music, her career, and anything else she's working on that she can talk about. As usual, I have my lovely and talented co-host/sidekick Emily with me, so let's do this thing!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (6 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Real Big D Show (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)