SORT BY Relevancy
Watch D.O.G.S. is the school based father involvement initiative of the National Center for Fathering. Tune in ans see what dads all over the country are doing for their local schools.
Today, we will discuss the efforts that parents and administrators can make over the summer to be ready to welcome large numbers of dads into the school in the fall.
When a mom has a traumatic birth - whatever that looks like for you - most of the focus is (understandably) on Mom and baby. They both need that care to walk them through the aftermath of what just happened...but we've been forgetting someone: Dad. Dads can have trauma from a birth, too. It may not look as obvious, but it can have a profound impact on the family. Dr Pauline & Catherine discuss this often-overlooked, but extremely important topic during week 3 or Cesarean Awereness Month. Mom & Dad would both benefit from this important show.
As always, we welcome your comments and questions through Facebook (Dunamas Center Ministries), and Twitter (@YourDunamasLife).
We are officially moved into our new building at 2143 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909!
Watch for Dr Pauline's new book "Won't Somebody Please Hear Me? Healing from Birth Traumatomology Syndrome"...Coming soon!
When and where do you draw the line when your marriage is in trouble? How do you know what to do next? Should the boundaries be different for a spouse who has already left and one who still lives at home?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- AstroEnergy (11 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (3 chatters)
- KAS1 (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Sonia Haynes (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Disciples for Jesus Christ Love (1 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (0 chatters)