SORT BY Relevancy
When a mom has a traumatic birth - whatever that looks like for you - most of the focus is (understandably) on Mom and baby. They both need that care to walk them through the aftermath of what just happened...but we've been forgetting someone: Dad. Dads can have trauma from a birth, too. It may not look as obvious, but it can have a profound impact on the family. Dr Pauline & Catherine discuss this often-overlooked, but extremely important topic during week 3 or Cesarean Awereness Month. Mom & Dad would both benefit from this important show.
As always, we welcome your comments and questions through Facebook (Dunamas Center Ministries), and Twitter (@YourDunamasLife).
We are officially moved into our new building at 2143 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909!
Watch for Dr Pauline's new book "Won't Somebody Please Hear Me? Healing from Birth Traumatomology Syndrome"...Coming soon!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (38 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (20 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (3 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (3 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (2 chatters)
- Witching Hour (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)