SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as Social Branding expert, Simon Mainwaring, a #1 Bestselling Author of "We First:: Rising to the Challenges of the Global Culture", shares strategies for becoming a "Social Brand".
Simon helps companies to think of "WE first" rather than "me first" in order to create a prosperous, interconnected world.Get 3 free videos here.
"The goal of We First is a sustainable practice of capitalism. It believes the following principles should guide our business practices": Read the We First Contract here.
Grab 3 free videos for yourself now!
Join Co-Hosts, Gina Gaudio-Graves The JV Queen and Dean & Founder of DirectionsU.com, and Ronda Del Boccio The Story Lady of ProfitableStorytelling.com, with AMAZING people who build business through the power of relationships,
For the fourth episode of This, Jon takes a look at the aftermath of last week's Facebook IPO, the closing acquisition of Motorola Mobility by Google, and spends a week with a loaned Apple iPad 2 to share his impressions on the device. Please stand by.
Click here to view the full show notes.
We're excited to bring you an exclusive preview of Simon Mainwaring's (@simonmainwaring) new book! It's called, "We First: How Brands and Consumers Use Social Media to Build a Better World," and available tomorrow (June 7, 2011). [watch video tralier for the book] This is Simon’s first book, and it presents a new vision for the role of the private sector that lays out a practical and actionable plan for how brands and consumers use social media to create a partnership that provides sustained prosperity for business and our world. Simon has received over sixty international awards at the Cannes Advertising Festival, the One Show (U.S.) and the British Design & Art Direction Awards, among others. He studied Law and Fine Arts (1st Class Honors) at Sydney University and lives in Los Angeles.
During this week's show, Aaron Strout (@aaronstrout) and Jennifer Leggio (@Mediaphyter) will cover the following "quick-n-dirty" topics:
- new social network, Gowalla
- special guest, Vince Sollitto, VP at Yelp
- featured twitterer, @SimonMainwaring
- point/counterpoint topic: Do social networks have the right to "own" your content.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)