SORT BY Relevancy
Host Derek “Deez Nuts” Simon reluctantly discusses the status of American Pharoah, as well as Wesley Ward’s jolly good mood regarding his runners in England.
In the Handicapping segment, Derek analyzes Saturday’s Alabama Stakes at Saratoga and the Pacific Classic at Del Mar.
Host Michelle Walling interviews return guest Dr. Simon Atkins to discuss the preparation steps suggested for a massive wave of cosmic energy coming to the planet at the end of September 2015. Topics for discussion are:
1) Health impacts from Wave X
2) Healing techniques when suffering from health effects from Wave X
3) Disruptions (types) from Wave X
4) Solar magnetic changes, and the impacts this means for us
5) Activating "gifts" to many and what this could mean
6) CERN's "go-wrong" potential scenarios
7) What if governments lose with their weapon of CERN?
8) Prepare your body, mind, and soul for Wave X
9) Evidence of the beginning of the effects of Wave X in geological, economical, psychological, and financial areas.
We will be taking a few calls toward the end of the show, as well as watching the chat room for your questions.
Host Derek Simon discusses American Pharoah’s devastating win in the Haskell that garnered him a 136 Timeform Rating, as well as the stellar racing debut of Rachel’s Valentina, daughter of 2009 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra.
In the U. of Bet segment, Derek details what factors are important to make a consistent profit at the racetrack — and how those factors differ based on one’s wagering goals.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Aug, 12th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The Police Officer who shot and killed Christian Taylor inside of a car dealership has been fired. We’ll deal with some details of this case. 2) The St. Louis Police Chief Slams Armed Patrols by a group of Civilians in Ferguson, Mo. 3) King Simon and Bro. Tad will talk about an upcoming event promoting the Black Family. 4) This date in African American History – How Medicare helped desegregate hospitals 50 years ago.
Join Seba Heru-Ka Anu, host of Black Business Forum for a discussion with author/biographer Maurice W. Dorsey in a discussion of the life and business of the famous entrepreneur Henry G. Parks, founder and owner of Parks Sausage Company. Also we will discuss Mr. Parks role as a Black business leader.
Monday June 22, 2015 | 7:00 A.M. - 9:00 A.M.
Black Business Forum is sponsored in part by BmoreBlack.com - Baltimore's Black Business Directory; PGBlack.com - Prince George's County Black Business Directory; and BlackDC.biz - Washington DC's Black Business Directory.
Black Business Forum is produced by Seba, Heru-Ka Anu and African American Media, LLC. For more information visit: AAMedia.biz and call: 443-453-3010
Music with a Message with Champale Parks
"Jus-B Renew'd Mindz" joins Champale Parks tonight at 8pm on Music with a Message.
Jus-B and Renew’d Mindz are Committed to changing lives two ears, one mind, one heart and one soul at a time for the kingdom!
Music with a Message with Champale Parks
Writer of worship and praise hits such as, “You are my joy”, and “My Everything", Roderick "Rod-Wil" Wilborn has emerged as one of Christian music’s most energetic Praise and worship leaders. His musicianship can be heard on different albums such as Rhonda Crowder(Pour Down) and Mike Teezy(Scurrrrrr, Coming out Gold) just to name a few.
Tonight at 8pm est - 7pm cst right here on His Heart Network
Join Host Live Chats
- SawWhatNow (7 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (7 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- GGT183 (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (1 chatters)
- Artist Connection (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)