SORT BY Relevancy
This radio show will be about the amazing hard rock bass guitarist/lead vocalist of Kiss as I discuss things that you never knew before like what his mother survived, what band influenced Gene Simmons to want to be in a rock and roll band, and what his childhood was like. If you would like to know all of this information, then listen to my Gene Simmons radio show!
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - Did the Obama administration create the unmitigated disaster we now face at our Southern Border? Bergdahl...Why should a diserter, who cost American lives, be given $350K in US tax dollars for the time he spent with our enemies? Does Israel have the right to exist? The amazing ALLEN WEST will be back with us to answer these questions and MORE! PLUS, the great WAYNE SIMMONS will be back with us to set us straight on the conflict in Gaza and how culpable are Obama and his crew concerning the turmoil in the Middle East...AND he's give us an update on the progress that the Citizens Commission on Benghazi has made! We don't just visit truth...we stand upon it!!
Back by popular demand... Nationally known comedienne, Kat Simmons, shows the many facets of her life... from marriage to motherhood to the challenges of being over 50 and finding THE one... again! Kat was the main stage entertainment at the recent eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo and many other stages across the country. This interview is not just about being hilariously funny, it's also a window into the human being behind the comedy.
We need three things to live, someone to love, someone to love us and a purpose. The Men's Room is a place for men to learn new tools and to expand their ability to lead and stand in who they are. Being enough sets you free. The Mens Room is build around the idea that being enough sets you free, that every man is whole, creative and resourceful and it offers different tools and experiences to help men access who they need to be to be successful
Jeff Hendler, host of Men, Women, and Other Truths welcomes Mark Simmons, Co-Active certified executive and leadership coach and ACC through the International Coaching Federation.
Tonight we will be have a Interview with Mr.Sam Simmons, LADC
Mr. Simmons has over 24 years of experience as an behavioral consultant specializing in working with African American males. Sam is highly respected for his work around African American historical trauma and the successful Community Empower Through Black Men Healing Conference around the country. He is also co-host of "Voices” on 89.9 KMOJ FM.
Our Historical Trauma Work
When discussing the ills and disparities within the African American community, such issues as violence, drugs, poverty, and emotional, physical, and spiritual health are often discussed. When systematic oppression isn’t being questioned as a barrier, community accountability and African-American men’s lack of accountability often comes to the forefront. African American’s traumatic history andAfrican American men’s trauma is overlooked and/or called an excuse.When African American trauma is not addressed the cycle of pain can continue and the community suffers tenfold.
Check out more at:
Research consistently shows that minorities are more likely than whites to view law enforcement with suspicion and distrust. Minorities frequently report that the police disproportionately single them out because of their race or ethnicity says the National Institute of Justice. Join us this Tuesday as we talk to experts take live calls,and try to come to a solution on this topic. Also visit us @ www.realtalkrobert.com and follow us on twitter @realtalkrobert.
Join Brett & Jon Rappaport on The Final Say each Monday to Friday from 3 to 4 PM EST, as we discuss and analyze current news, politics, policy, issues, and world events.
Daniel Simmons, Director of Regulatory and State Affairs for the American Energy Alliance, joins the show to discuss important energy issues.
Vic Matus, writer and editor at The Weekly Standard, joins us to discuss his new book, "Vodka: How a Colorless, Odorless, Flavorless Spirit Conquered America"
Are women predisposed to find men with dark personalities attractive? Although conventional wisdom maintains that women should beware of men who say and do the right thing with too much ease, they often can't help but find them utterly appealing.Research has revealed that more men than women possess this dark Triad personality. With that being the case what is it that keeps women coming back to the bad boy? Join us this Tuesday as we break it down and look for answers
SKEE BWOI RADIO IS LIVE ON THE AIRWAVES THE HOSTS LUCKY AKA "THUG N FLUFF", VERSATYLE AKA "V. DIDDY", DJ BOJOE, BRYAN "BREEZE" YOUNG, NETZA RODRIGUEZ, & ANTAVIO T.O.JOHNSON WITH THE HOTTEST IN MUSIC, INFO, INTERVIEWS, AND OF COURSE THE RANDOMNESS! CALL IN (347) 934-0350 TO HOLLA AT US!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECIAL INTERVIEWS TONIGHT FROM ARTISTS: JAY GET EM, AYCH, SUCOO, HENSE WILLIAMS, & TREASURE GLAM!
SSWAG REPLAY....Interview with Author Gwenn Simmons on Niacom Platform
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel & Flash Gotti
KEVIN SIMMONS of The Skorpion Show
The Skorpion Show is a YouTube talk show hosted by Kevin Simmons & co-host Makael McLendon. The show covers a wide range of topics, including celebrity news, reviews, advice, current events, social issues, and more. The show is also known for featuring interviews with celebrities as well as rising stars. The show is filmed weekly in Simmon's North Philadelphia home.
The show's early beginnings started with Simmons making solo videos on YouTube. McLendon joined him as a special guest in an episode that focused on debating the talents of Beyoncé and Janet Jackson. After the episode, the on-camera chemistry between the two was evident, and McLendon was made the official co-host of The Skorpion Show.
To listen to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MyRealTalkRadio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- judahofmemphis (0 chatters)