SORT BY Relevancy
Get Signed Raio is the #1 Music Industry Career Guide and Lifestyle entertainment. This is a radio segmment dedicated to giving upcoming and aspiring artists the chance to get heard as well as touch on entertainment news, current events, and the industry do's and don'ts. Get Involved, Get noticed and most importantly GET SIGNED!
Hillary Clinton: NC Voter ID Bill 'Reads Like The Greatest Hits Of Voter Suppression McCrory said the bill was necessary even if there are very few reported cases of voter fraud. "Even if the instances of misidentified people casting votes are low, that shouldn’t prevent us from putting this non-burdensome safeguard in place," he said in a Raleigh News and Observer op-ed. "Just because you haven’t been robbed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t lock your doors at night or when you’re away from home."
The bill will require voters to show photo identification -- a driver's license, passport, veteran's ID, tribal card -- beginning in the 2016 elections. Student IDs are not an acceptable form of identification. The bill also reduces early voting by a week, eliminates same-day registration, ends pre-registration for 16-and-17 year-olds and a student civics program, kills an annual state-sponsored voter registration drive and lessens the amount of public reporting required for so-called dark money groups, also known as 501(c)(4)s.
The bill does provide for a "free ID" to be offered at DMVs, though the state estimates that between 203,351 and 318,643 voters registered in North Carolina lack ID, and that providing them with one would cost $834,200 in 2013 and 2014, and $24,100 every two years after that.
Signed Stories is designed for children – it’s a safe, fun space with exciting worlds for children to explore, and to enjoy some of the best modern picture books. Signed Stories has a very simple goal – to help improve the literacy of deaf children nationwide by allowing them to share in the joy of storytelling. It’s also designed to provide useful advice and guidance for the parents, carers and teachers of deaf children; and for the deaf parents of hearing children. Bo
Advisor TalkingPoints: Prepare for client interactions with this week's review, including a look at the deal to reopen the government and avoid the debt ceiling, the impact of the DC drama on various asset classes, what-if scenarios, the potential impact on the economy, and a synopsis of Q3 earnings.
Tonight we will be talking about the awesome un-signed hype across the country. The artists are independent and/or underground apart of the HipHop scene. Our guests tonight will be General of GME from Va, Alias JayHill from Charlotte, NC, Shymeek of GME from Va, Ace Ave from Chicago, IL, PG1$t from Brooklyn, NY, and Tha Centop from Houston, TX to name a few. You will get to hear all of their music, get to hear about them and what they have coming up, and also call in to chat with them. Tune in TONIGHT at 5pm EST,4pm CST on Say It Loud!
SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED... THE CHOICE IS YOURS! Time is running out. It's time for people to make some serious choices, especially those of us in the Body of Christ. Too many times, we become complacent with straddling the fence. In this season, God is demanding, as He always has, that we be hot or cold. Check your temperature!
Encore broadcast of the teen confidentiality law in place allowing your child to get a pregnancy test, abortion, STD treatments, and contraceptives without parental consent.
When is government interference too much? When it tells your child that you have no right to find out if they have an STD, are pregnant, schedules an abortion or an adoption, or decided to use birth control. Yes, there is a handful of parents out there who would go beserk on their child if they discovered one of these things, but what parent wouldn't? And should the actions of the few interfere with the parenting of the many?
Hello folks and thank you for tuning in to the ADR-NOW! Internet Radio Webinar. I am your host, Anthony Johnson. In this Webinar, we will revisit a topic of discussioin that has been relegated to mortgage foreclosure cases. That is, the robo-signing of documents. Some judges say that robo-signing, in which affidavits are signed without fully reviewing underlying documentation, is more common in debt-collection cases than foreclosures. Yet, many consumers are
Join Host Live Chats
- R3belution Radio (34 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (12 chatters)
- Dave in the City (11 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (6 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- Sh Moore (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- RHeart (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- NarrowGateAssembly (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- DayVid (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (0 chatters)