SORT BY Relevancy
Customers are demanding more efficient and effective service from Contact Centers throughout all industries.
Walt will chat with the Assistance Vice President at Provident Credit Union, Walt Sweeny, about a Lean Six Sigma approach to Contact Center process improvement that Contact Center leaders could use to make their Contact Center be the best it can be, effectively and efficiently.
Walt Sweeny has been in the Contact Center business for over 16 years. He is currently an Assistant Vice President with Provident Credit Union in Redwood Shores California.
Previously, Walt had Contact Center assignments with Greater Bay Bank (a subsidiary of Wells Fargo Bank) and AT&T Broadband. He received his Master of Business Administration from San Francisco State University School of Business. Walt is also Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified. He serves on the Northern California Contact Center Association steering committee and resides in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is married with three daughters.
Is your organization tired of the cumbersome nature of Six Sigma? Are you in need of simplicity for your continuous improvement efforts? How about trying Lean Six Sigma? In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with John Blowers to introduce how this methodology can cut down on your project time.
We'll dive deep into the Sigma Alpha Epsilon video that surfaced a few days ago. The video features a frat at the University of Oklahoma singing a racist chant. Also, in recent weeks, there have been several instances that have brought equal treatment and rights for black men/people into question. 2 professional athletes, one black and one white, both battled substance abuse issues. However Josh Gordon, the black athlete was lambasted and crucified by the media and in the court of public opinion. “He’s dumb! What an idiot, he’s blowing the teams money!” While the white athlete Josh Hamilton, was treated with much more compassion and kind comments. He was greeted with pleas for treatment and thoughts of well wishes. The complete opposite of how Gordon was received. Why do the media and public immediately demonize black men for things that others deserve to be saved from, and receive true empathy when facing these situations?
Hisham Sabry of HSBC Egypt discusses adjusting the deployment of Lean Six Sigma to better suit the culture of Middle Eastern organizations.
Lily Eng, Director Six Sigma Enterprise COE at
Allstate Insurance Company, speaks about how her organization has revamped its Lean Six Sigma training program.
In this Profit throught Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Dave McSherry, CFO/COO of ACPO, who discusses strategies for getting your CFO to more fully support your Lean Six Sigma initiatives upon initial implementation.
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Ali Fouani, a DFSS Master Black Belt. He will be discussing the Design for Six Sigma tools that will assist you with your product development under pressing economic conditions.
PLEASE JOIN THE COLLECTIVE AS WE WELCOME SPEICAL GUEST MIX TABAL BOUDA LYCAON ON THE SHOW TO DISCUSS SIGMA MALES AND HOW THEY ARE THE TRUE LONE WOLF. THIS SHOW WILL CONTINUE ON AFTER THE REGULAR THIRTY MINTUES GIVEN, SO PLEASE COME BACK TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE SHOW IN THE ARCHIVED AREA!
ABOUT MIX: Mix is from the Austin,TX area and is apart of the therian/wolf community there in the city. With a hunger to educate others, Mix continues to seek out those who have the wolf within. He is currently acting in a few upcoming movies.
We will take calls for ten min at 10:20 for anyone who has a question for Mix.
Is it justified to attack Six Sigma for company failures? We will be discussing this topic with employees from Xerox, Siemens, and the U.S. Navy.
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with J.D. Sicilia, Lean Six Sigma Program Office Director for the Department of Defense. Sicilia will present updates on the DoD's program and will reveal the goals of the program for 2010 and beyond. Sicilia will be presenting at IDGA's Lean Six Sigma for Defense conference in December.
Maximize your profit through a new and innovative process improvement model—the Ultimate Improvement Cycle. In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Bob Sproull, Lean Manager of Army Fleet Support and owner of Sproull Consulting, who discusses how he developed the Ultimate Improvement Cycle through the integration of Lean, Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraints. You’ll learn how you can use this model to achieve breakthrough results for your improvement efforts.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (125 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)