SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Chat and Warm-up Music starts at 8:30 am Pacific, 11:30 am Eastern.
Ilene and her Guest(s) start the interviews at 9am Pacific, 12-noon Eastern.
Lee McCormick is a man who has made great lemonade from the lemons in his life! He found his own way back from addiction and co-dependent relationships, then founded two well-respected recovery centers to help others do the same. Drawing on Native American and shamanistic traditions, Eastern practices, universal spiritual pathways, and a medicine bag of other heart-opening methodologies, Lee and his co-author, Mary Faulkner, give people the tools to rediscover their truth, release their stories, and live authentically, in their work and now in their book,.Spirit Recovery Medicine Bag. They appear to encourage us all to step away from addictive compulsive behaviors that hold us back from experiencing , real happiness and joy. Join me to enjoy Lee--a musician, cowboy, recovery specialist, motivational speaker, spiritual workshop leader, and film creator—as he tells us how he confronted his own demons and gives us tools to confront our own.
Sierra Goodman truly follows and lives her dreams. From her ocean front rainforest property on Costa Rica's Osa Peninsula, she inspires thousands of people daily with her unique insight, clarity, wisdom and humor. Sierra teaches us about living the authentic human experience with ease and joy. www.iam-iam-iam.com, She shares insights on her beloved family, the dolphins and whales.
She also has the JOB (Joy of Being) of facilitating life-changing trips by taking humans to swim with and experience the unbounded Joy and Love of the wild dolphins and whales. Learn more about swimming with the dolphins and whales and read about Sierra's deep connections with them: www.divinedolphin.com.
Sierra’s wisdom has perpetuated the creation of the Oceans of Inspiration series of products including her book by the same name featuring her Heart-Inspired quotes with your favorite Oceans of Inspiration quotes.
Sierra hears and follows her inner guidance and intuition and takes inspired action on the messages, or Echoes of the Heart, that she receives. With a lot of quiet time in nature to her ability to connect deeply with ‘All That Is’ and express what she hears in words that inspire others. It’s always a win-win when we follow our highest good & express our authentic selves freely and with love and joy.
Sierra is also a co-author of the bestselling Dolphins and Whales Forever.
Sierra Leone has become the center of the worst-ever outbreak of Ebola, which has instilled fear across West Africa and has spread to four countries. Join Empress T'Malkia Zuri & Kenya Jones for a special broadcast from Ground Zero with on location reports from Sierra Leone's resident and founder of the Black Star Action Network Ajamu Bandele Mensaray.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, Matt and Shawn break a brand new artist on the show! Laura McCormick's first single, her first album, her first radio interview... right here on Nashville Underground Radio, as we WORLD PREMIERE her song "Feel The Fire!"
With a voice comparable to that of Bonnie Raitt, Ann Wilson of Heart, and Linda Ronstadt, McCormick mixes power vocals with gut wrenching songwriting, blending her folk and country roots with her classic rock upbringing. After working as an ICU nurse for the past six years, Laura is now following her dreams into music, and brings a fierce set of pipes with her debut album Box Full of Trouble.
This week Matt and Shawn also discuss Lollapalooza, American Idol, birthday celebrations and more!
Veteran competitor Stan Sierra makes his first visit to the program. He has been in rings all across Kentucky and Tennessee. He's faced some of the very best competition over the past 15 years. If you are unfamiliar then you'll want to listen closely and get familiar with this great talent.
Lee McCormick is the founder of The Ranch Recovery Center in Nunnelly, TN, and The Canyon Treatment Center in Malibu, CA. He is also cofounder of Nashville Integrative Life Center and IOP/PHP Community Recovery program in Nashville, TN. Through the organization Spirit Recovery Inc., McCormick facilitates the production of healing and recovery conferences and spiritual journeys around the world. He is the executive producer of the documentary Dreaming Heaven, in which he plays a leading role. He is the author of The Spirit Recovery Meditation Journal: Meditations for Reclaiming Your Authenticity and coauthor of Dreaming Heaven: The Beginning Is Near!
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel & Flash Gotti
Camedian/Actor: Sampson McCormick
(Pop Culture Recap, Music, Celebrity Gossip, Random Prank-Calls and more!)
Listen to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MyRealTalkRadio
#MyRealTalkRadio "If it ain't #REAL it don't appeal!"
in Self Help
When all else fails, I remind myself that I only have to write one word, one sentence, and one page at a time. ~ Dan Millman
On this special episode from our archives, Dan Millman, author of the international best seller, Way of the Peaceful Warrior, and Sierra Prasada, author of Creative Lives, share their personal stories to take you on the journey of Writing Your Way from Inspiration to Publication.
Learn the 5 stages to awaken your creative light. Dan and Sierra will share specific tools, as well as the inner process, to help you develop your storytelling and bring your unique contribution to the world.
The world became my classroom, and ordinary life took on the luster of the extraordinary.~ Sierra Prasada
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- NTEB (73 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)