SORT BY Relevancy
The use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, health related education and health administration is no longer a foreign idea. New technologies such as video conferencing, the internet, streaming media and other wireless communications are making it possible to check symptoms and measure vital signs in the home.
In the future there will likely be more laptop based and tablet based devices used in the home. David Lindeman, Ph.D, Director at the Universitry of Berkeley, Center for Information and Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) joins us for an insightful discussion on this topic.
Co-hosts Melody Wilson, & Dark Gable will bring you 90 minutes, of the latest Long Nail Diva Talk. Today's Special Guest are Long Nail Diva's; Tygerr Recchia- Nash, Sian Lawrence, Anna Otano Farghaly and Melinda NailFanatic. We also have updates on the Long Nail Ladies Gala being held August 8th-10th, in Newark New Jersey. Tune in and get TURN'T UP !
Is it possible to have your cake and eat it too? Is it possible to have a clear and powerful purpose that you can make money off of? The truth is when you are clear on your path and you are doing what you are meant to be doing, the money will come. We will talk about how to get to this place faster and to understand the components that give you clarity in order to seperate the signal from the noise (that we have spoken about with MaryAnn Setembrino). Today we will be joined by Sian Lindemann to give us the six questions that we need to know if we want to be clear in our delivery, and to turn our purpose into profits.
Life is a Sacred Journey
‘Technology and Aging Part 2’ on
Thursday April 24, 2014
at 5 pm!
Call us (949) 270-5908 to join the discussion
Join Micheal Pope and her guest Dr. David Lindeman for Part 2 of ‘Technology and Aging.’
David Lindeman, Ph.D., is the Director of the CITRIS Health Care Program and Director of the Center for Aging and Technology at the University of California Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS).
Dr. Lindeman has worked in the field of aging and long-term care for 30 years as a health services researcher and administrator.
Six scientists emerged from a space habitat on Hawaii's Big Island Tuesday ending a four-month simulated mission designed to study how best to feed astronauts during the long trip to Mars..
On Monday one of the researcher Dr Sian Proctor will be on Flavor Living Radio.. she a finalist for the 2009 NASA Astronaut Program, and was on the Discovery Channel reality TV show called The Colony.
Sian’s experiences on The Colony taught her how to live in a unique environment with limited resources. For the Hi -Seas Mission she is chosen to be the crew video and photo correspondence & outreach education.. Meals For Mars..
CLICK HERE TO SIGNUP FOR BLUEHOST.COM
Lora Heller, founder of Baby Fingers shares a musical journey through language and learning through sign language with children on February 20th at 10amPT1pmET. Join us here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs, the NEW Business Woman.
Lora is a Board Certified Music Therapist & Licensed Creative Arts Therapist with a Master of Science in Special Education/Deaf Education, a Certified Educator of Infant Massage, and mom to Zeke and Sian. In addition to Baby Fingers, Lora currently provides music therapy services privately, works as Special Projects Coordinator and Adjunct Instructor for Music Therapy at Molloy College, and directs the summer Drama program at the URJ Eisner Camp. Based on her graduate research and hands on experience, she developed Baby Fingers after Zeke began to sign at 6 1/2 months old! Lora is the author of Sign Language ABC, Sign Language for Kids: A Fun and Easy Guide to American Sign Language, and Baby Fingers: Teaching your Baby to Sign (board book series), Sterling Publishers.
Thanks to our show sponsors Everything Family and Safety First Bags. Be sureto meet all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Follow us on Twitter and Google+, like us on Facebook and email us at email@example.com for information and show ideas.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Sian Lindemann is an artist and has been so for all of her life...
For over 30 years, Sian has contributed to the business growth and development of world class artists, and has been the instrument AND the idea behind the procurement of millions of dollars in sales in the Fine Art, Jewelry, Sculpture and Clothing industries.
Ms. Lindemann has had a hand in designing the marketing and sales strategies to, ultimately place those artists works.
She is an artist, Certified Professional Coach, and a Creative Business Development expert that has rendered a hand in the success of literally hundreds of artists throughout her life long career.
Intent on reversing the adage "They don't make 'em like they used to", the team behind 2001's ATLANTIS: THE LOST EMPIRE succeeded in spades. Dir. by Kirk Wise & Gary Trousdale (the men behind BEAUTY AND THE BEAST), with a story by FIREFLY's Joss Whedon and GORILLAS IN THE MIST's Tab Murphy; and featuring designs by HELLBOY's Mike Mignola, it was the grandest of Verne-sian adventures. A moderate success, it's failure to achieve blockbuster status marked the end of "hand-drawn" animation at Disney, and signaled a policy change which would tear apart many who in the previous decade had given the studio it's biggest hits - including THE LITTLE MERMAID and THE LION KING. Includes film audio clips, concept art, excerpts from James Netwon Howard's score, archival commentary by Wise, Trousdale, Murphy and Mignola; and an excerpt from Gary Trousdale's 2012 interview with TAG (The Animation Guild).
* TAG INTERVIEW WITH GARY TROUSDALE - PT 2 @ http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-gary-trousdale-interview-part-iii.html
* Original ATLANTIS concept art @ http://floobynooby.blogspot.com/2011/10/disneys-atlantis-concept-art.html
* THE GRINDHOUSE: WITH CRAIG & JIM on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGrindhouseWithCraigJim
* GULL COTTAGE / SANDLOT Film Blog - Film Reference Library @ http://gullcottageonline.com/
Amy Alkon's Advice Goddess Radio: "Nerd Your Way To A Better Life!" with the best brains in science.
This show is a "Best Of" replay -- an extremely helpful one.
On it, University of Chicago psychologist and researcher Dr. Sian Beilock explains why we choke under pressure and how we can avoid doing it.
Her book is Choke: What the Secrets of the Brain Reveal About Getting It Right When You Have To.
Join us tonight to find out how you can exhibit the sort of grace under pressure that makes for winning performances -- in life, business, sports, public speaking, and the arts.
And join me and all my fascinating guests every Sunday from 7-8 pm Pacific and 10-11 pm Eastern, here at blogtalkradio.com/amyalkon or subscribe on iTunes. Buy my book, I SEE RUDE PEOPLE: One woman's battle to beat some manners into impolite society, at Amazon, and look for my award-winning, nationally syndicated, science-based advice column in a paper near you, or ask the editor to carry it!
Join the Wine Down Diva as she discusses another good wine from Lindeman's Bin Series...Bin 65 Chardonnay! For more information, visit them here:
The Bin Series Moscato was featured on an earlier show, take a listen here:
Be sure to find and wine down with the Diva on these sites:
Be sure to raise a glass and as always...
Come early and stay late.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (97 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (35 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- The Dream1 (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (4 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)