SORT BY Relevancy
FInd out what you should know before you shop for a made to measure or bespoke suit. If you are an image consultant, stylist or personal shopper it is especially important to be able to work with the tailor to create the looks best suited to your clients. If you are shopping for yourself, be ready with all the right questions so that you can enjoy your experience and make the most of your purchases!
Brian Lipstein is the CEO of Henry Davidsen Master Tailors & Image Consultants in Philadelphia, PA.
Host: Zayna Mosam, AICI CIP
Guest: Brian Lipstein, AICI CIP
Today is Cyber Monday and each year a new record is set for the number of people making their holiday purchases online. The Gift Insider, Lindsay Roberts, is the ultimate gift expert and she shares her tips for getting the best deals today and throughout the holiday season and tips for choosing the right gifts for all your family and friends. You’ve spent weeks- maybe even months- planning the perfect holiday gathering. The menu is set, the guest list is finalized, and your halls are dec
We provide simple, soul-delicious ideas, techniques, and solutions that will awaken your life,guide and resource your path to transformation, have you unstuck, resistance free, moving forward in the creation of your best life now.
Life stuck on autopilot or just stuck we can help with strategic life planning, eliminating limiting beliefs, personal branding.If well and just need support and accountability assistance we can deliver. If grieving or in recovery we can help you move forward with proven results.Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
We will share what I believe are the 3 tips to remember when building your brand. 1. Cultivate and manage your relationships 2.Think First life can change on a second and 3 How to manage social media. The series has been about living into your personal brand lens in and offline more authentically. If you missed the first part of this series , Personal Power Branding: A heart Journey listen here. Using Dr. Hubert Rampersad, 4 step model to create an authentic personal brand we will look at Shelley’s brand statement and how to use Rampersad model to create , build, and promote your brand. Personal Branding is about loving yourself, loving others, and loving what you do. Authentic Personal Branding is a journey towards a happier and more successful life. Your Personal Brand should emerge from your search for your identity and meaning in life, and it is about getting very clear on what you want, fixing it in your mind, giving it all your positive energy, doing what you love and develop yourself continuously. Your Personal Brand should always reflect your true character, and should be built on your values, strengths, uniqueness, and genius.” If you have yet to do this work you can go to our website and download The New and Reawakened You-A 7 Day Self- Guided Retreat. It’s free and once you finish it you can request your free life coaching session. Dr. Hubert Rampersad model helps you walk authentically in your own shoes and build a trusted image of yourself that you want to project in everything you do.We can help Today Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Kirk Stange, of Stange Law Firm, PC, talks about some helpful tips in child custody cases. This is based on an article on an article on www.familylawheadquarters.com titled Five helpful tips for child custody cases.
Stange Law Firm has convenient locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County and Lincoln County, Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County by appoint only in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Divorce Attorneys in Lincoln County, Missouri in Troy and Divorce Lawyers in St. Clair County, Illinois in Belleville online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Ronnie Tsunami interviews Debbie Peck, a Certified Social Media Manager and owner of Crush Marketing, who shares three great tips on how coaches can leverage Facebook Ads to build a tribe of raving clients.
Through her company, Crush Marketing Group, Debbie teaches and inspires people to utilize social media to not only build strong companies, but to create a better world.
As a Certified Social Media Manager, Debbie can help you bring in more leads, more sales and more freedom in your business. Creator of the Social Media for Social Impact Telesummit and Two Hour Social Media System, she is passionate about helping entrepreneurs achieve success.
Debbie can be reached at:
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, with this episode airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, AZ
On This Episode:
- Discover The Sequoias – Donnette Silva Carter – CEO & Executive Director of Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Executive Director of Exeter Chamber of Commerce, and Sandy Sills – Executive Director of Dinuba Chamber of Commerce, will discuss Mother’s Day, Spring Shopping & Activities in California’s Sequoia Country.
- Explore Yuma – Travel writer Linda Kissam, ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’ shares her Top 6 Things To Do in Yuma, AZ.
- Civil War – Artist Victoria Chick discusses art and photo-journalism of the American Civil War.
- Wine & Chicken Pot Pies cooking and wine pairing tips with Howard & Ruth Milstein.
- Plus, Recipes & Cooking Tips from Leah Launey – Three Rivers B&B, Terri Bailey – Baileys Palomar Resort.
Today's Inspirational Monday Show topic is "Parenting Tips". Parents have a lot on their plate when it comes to balancing work, their child or children, and home. This show will help parents with planning vacations, learn how to plan fun inexpensive activities, taking time to build relationships with their child or children, and helping with ways to make their relationship better one day at a time with their child or children. Callers will be able to call in and share any experiences and comments related to the topic on today's show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (42 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (15 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (13 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (2 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Gail Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)