SORT BY Relevancy
Thanks for supporting #ImageMechanizmzPresents as topics of focus are Top Online Shopping Sites, Discount Shopping Tips plus Hot Topic.
in Self Help
Please join two crazy moms as we navigate parenting through different stages of motherhood. With one of us parenting a tween and two toddlers, while the other is parenting adults and enjoying a new empty nest. We will be tackiling everything from babies to adults and all the crazy in between. Let us share tips, tricks and advice on what has worked and what we are currently trying, to get through this crazy life as mommies with our sanity in tact.
How do you balance family and work?
How do you keep some sort of social life?
Do you feel alone?
Mommies need quiet time!
Have you traded slacks for yoga pants and heels for Uggs?
Are you sick of hearing the word MOM?
Come, welcome to your safe zone. You are amongst friends and fellow crazy mommies here.
Please join us this Tuesday night as we tackle, "Saving $$ when you shop". Back to school is right arounf the corner and our kids need, well......just about everything for the new school year. We will be sharing some websites, smarter shoping habits and best places to stretch your $$.
FInd out what you should know before you shop for a made to measure or bespoke suit. If you are an image consultant, stylist or personal shopper it is especially important to be able to work with the tailor to create the looks best suited to your clients. If you are shopping for yourself, be ready with all the right questions so that you can enjoy your experience and make the most of your purchases!
Brian Lipstein is the CEO of Henry Davidsen Master Tailors & Image Consultants in Philadelphia, PA.
Host: Zayna Mosam, AICI CIP
Guest: Brian Lipstein, AICI CIP
Have you wanted to become a mystery shopper but don't know how to get started? Where do you start? What do mystery shopping companies look for? How much can you earn? Join Doug Rector, owner of Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, talk about the industry and what to be aware of.
Today is Cyber Monday and each year a new record is set for the number of people making their holiday purchases online. The Gift Insider, Lindsay Roberts, is the ultimate gift expert and she shares her tips for getting the best deals today and throughout the holiday season and tips for choosing the right gifts for all your family and friends.
You’ve spent weeks- maybe even months- planning the perfect holiday gathering. The menu is set, the guest list is finalized, and your halls are decked with holiday décor that would make Martha Stewart herself jealous UNTIL disaster strikes!
Here to share with us what a perfect party planner can do to fix any mess is Kim Myles of OWN’s Home Made Simple.
Supermarket Guru, Phil Lempert, joins us to reveal 2014 food trends and new technologies and solution centers we can expect to find in our grocery stores in 2014 to help us with our food shopping.
Whether you are a brand new parent or have teenagers leaving the nest in a few short years, MomRN has advice, support, and encouragement to help you on your journey through parenthood. Her expertise has helped thousands of parents as they strive to be the best parents they can be. Join MomRN and her expert guests each week for practical advice for raising a happy, healthy family.
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Where are the business owners that hire the youth in your neighborhood? Contribute to the political candidates that address your concerns? Support the causes you believe in? Shopping is more than buying goods and services, it's empowering people to make choices that affect your life. Cassiopia Sledge, creator of TheBlackMall.com explains how shoppers can empower themselves and enrich their communities by choosing to shop with companies that circulate money back to the community
We provide simple, soul-delicious ideas, techniques, and solutions that will awaken your life,guide and resource your path to transformation, have you unstuck, resistance free, moving forward in the creation of your best life now.
Life stuck on autopilot or just stuck we can help with strategic life planning, eliminating limiting beliefs, personal branding.If well and just need support and accountability assistance we can deliver. If grieving or in recovery we can help you move forward with proven results.Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and success tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years of business success and experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday at 3pm PST. right her on the biztipsradio.com network on BlogTalkRadio.
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
Today's Show... "Creative Marketing Tips For October…”
Tune into our show today... We think you'll really enjoy the show!
Look forward to seeing you there!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to Incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)