SORT BY Relevancy
From Favorite Cities, US Cities with the Lowest Sales Tax, Forbes List of Top US Cities, Top Travel Gadgets, Christmas Markets, And...The Do's and Don'ts of Traveling With Gifts in Tow. Bonnie & Ja'Vonne look at where you can get the most and do the most for your Holiday Shopping. Tune in to learn all you need for your best shopping trip EVER.
in Self Help
Do you get anxiety as you approach the cash register with a full basket of groceries, afraid of what the total cost will be? Are you someone who always says that they will start couponing, but never start? Well, join us tonight as we talk to a Couponing Expert who will share tips on how to turn your shopping anxiety into a savings experience. You can join the conversation on Sunday December 7, 2014 at 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time.
Have you wanted to become a mystery shopper but don't know how to get started? Where do you start? What do mystery shopping companies look for? How much can you earn? Join Doug Rector, owner of Northwest Loss Prevention Consultants, talk about the industry and what to be aware of.
Exposure LIVE Radio series is hosting an online destination for holiday shopping online. Our special guests will be upscale fashion designer Jermikko Shoshanna Sheila Hawkins-Bucklew and Fashion Editor Stephani Bakus
Learn about how to build a personalized wardrobe and style, discovering up-to-the-minute trends and emerging designers, sharing and shopping the absolute best in upscale fashion, and connecting with an exclusive group of fashion designers.
The influencers are a collective of individuals carefully selected by our editors who possess something magical, inspirational, and impossible to define... and a breadth of influence, impossible to deny.
Images of available merchandise will be featured on this page with a link to payment option(s) purchase exclusive designs- You can call in and speak with our guests Fashion Experts by calling (516) 418-5697
Lets make a spiritual shopping list to get us prepared for next week. Lets pause a moment to prepare our heart to be thankful and grateful. There is one thing I learn about God and that is the more His people are grateful for what He does fo rthem the more He will pour out the blessings upon them. I will share my husband recipe for his baked ham, and his special potatoes.
One on One Prayer (For Privacy): 989 415 8578
It's time again for everyone to hurry and grab them great deals.... Black friday has passed, but Monday is cyber Monday where you can get great deals online without waiting in line!!
I'll tell you some places online that you can check for awesome deals, but you have to tune in to the show to find out! I'll be announcing places all throughout the show! And while you are shopping I will play some various holiday music... karaoke style! I might have a few hillbillies hanging out here that may try and abduct the microphone from me, just so you know! I rated the show "R" just in case them hillbillies try something hillbilly-like...
Last-minute Holiday Shopping with Hollywood Celebrity Stylist Colin Megaro and How to Help Our Troops in This Season of Giving with Veteran and Online Store Owner, Michelle Johnson.
Follow Ro on Facebook at ww.facebook.com/rolondafanpage
...and Follow Rolonda at Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin @rolondawatts
Thank you! Ro
In this episode of GaptoothDiva Radio, I’esha GaptoothDiva discusses her frustration with this season’s addiction to stuff. In her frustration she touches on issues like consumerism, keeping up with the Kardashians (Joneses), and what she hopes to get this Christmas (wink). Join our fun conversation about holiday shopping this year that is productive and pain free.
In this episode, we will touch on topics such as:
Stop pushing Santa Clause Kids
Buying gifts to give or giving out of obligation?
Gifting within your means
Determining if someone is deserving or just there
Bad Kids and Christmas
The Reason for the Season
Keeping the Peace While Keeping Your Coins this Christmas
Listen in as we come back with more of the off the cuff entertainment but with real and honest conversation surrounding topics related to you. Using Fashion, Music, Culture, Entertainment, and Lifestyle, I’esha GaptoothDiva holds no punches in an effort to inspire you to be as phenomenal as you were born to be.
Tweet us @GaptoothDiva during the show to interact with questions and/or comments.
Featuring new music by today’s independent artist. Contact us to submit music or inquire about artist at Teamgaptoothdiva@gmail.com
Sunday, December 7th, 2014 12PM – 6PM
********NORTH ATLANTA TRADE CENTER*********
1700 Jeurgens Court Norcross, GA 30093
FEATURING MUSIC, FOOD, GREAT PRODUCTS & SERVICES on 100% barter! See the power of our barter network. This is a MUST ATTEND EVENT!
Please consider joining us as a vendor for the 2014 SBC Holiday Trade Show.
• Build your client base by showcasing your products and services to a broad audience of members AND non-members. We are promoting this event online and through other social media opportunities and we are inviting the public to shop with cash. Vendors must accept 100% trade dollars from members with sufficient barter funds.
• Registration requires commitment to your reservation. If you cancel your registration within 5 days of the event you will be required and agree to pay a cash fee in the amount of $150.00. If you do not cancel and/or if you are a no-show for your reserved area you will be required to pay a cash fee in the amount of $250.00.
• Final registration deadline is Monday, December 1st, 2014. ( Space is not guaranteed after this date, so please ensure to reserve your space before this deadline) Each registrant gets a six-foot table and two chairs. If you need additional space, please request it on your registration form. We will make every effort to ensure you have the additional items you have requested.
• For Out of Town Exhibiters, we have lodging available to make your participation easier.
• Exhibiter Application: You must be a current SBC member in good standing to exhibit at the Trade Show. Contact email@example.com to request application / registration form.
We accept tender from several barter exchanges throughout the world. Inquire ahead of time so that you don't miss out.
SEE YOU ON DECEMBER 7th!!!!
After another amazing Call Center Campus event in Las Vegas this November 2014, Bruce Belfiore and Amy Novak, will be going over some of the highlights from the event. Listen in for best practices shared in our Round Tables and Panel Discussions, as well as highlights from the guest speakers.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (9 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (3 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Habs360 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)