SORT BY Relevancy
Students at Jewett Middle Academy in Winter Haven, Florida, were terrified last week when police officers burst into classrooms with guns drawn.
Was there a shooter at the school? No. The police department and school district initiated an 'active shooter' training drill with zero advance notice to teachers or parents.
Parents received text messages from frightened children as the principal ordered the school in "lock-down."
Is this really the best way way to improve school safety? Linc says no way.
In this special two-hour special, the team of Ronald A. Edwards (Black Focus, The Minneapolis Story) and Don Allen (Our Black News and the publisher of the Independent Business News Networks) bring to you a comprehensive program dealing with who the South Carolina shooter was and why this was not a random singular act by lone gunman. Tune in as we evaluate local and national media coverage and why this incident has everything to do with racism and not the Devil.
On this episode Jim discusses the claim made by convicted felon James Files that he was the grassy knoll shooter in the JFK assassination plot. Real estate heir Robert Durst arrested for murder. Is the Fed poised to raise interest rates? The U.S. is about to hit the debt limit again. Yahoo's new password system, and YouTube makes available 360 degree videos.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Horrific Shooting In Charleston: Dylann Roof’s Family Says Shooter Was ‘Introverted’
* Pastor Saeed Abedini 'Viciously Beaten' in Iranian Prison, Ordered to Deny Jesus Christ
* Third Muslim Indicted For Terrorism In Texas Cartoon Contest
Join host Karl de la Guerra for another episode of Bodyguard Lifestyle at 10:00 AM EST on Friday, May 9th as he is joined by special guest Steve Bailey to discuss the pressing social dilemma of dealing with the active shooter. The FBI reports that since 2010, active shooter incidents in the U. S. have tripled, with the United States being the international leader in active shooter incidents.
Steve has pursued a multi-disciplined career track his whole life. As a veteran of the United States Air Force, he has work with both military and civilian fire/rescue agencies and has worked in county law enforcement, serving as a SWAT certified tactical medic. Steve holds numerous certifications from federal, state and local agencies in both public safety and public health related programs.
Steve's insights into the world of active shooters should prove interesting to all our listeners! Remember, during the broadcast, we will have our toll-free call-in line open as well as our live chat room so you can bring your questions directly to our guest.
Chat with you soon, during our next episode of Bodyguard Lifestyle, right here on Blog Talk Radio.
Hr1 WDBJ on air shooting today. When are we going to have a serious conversation about mental health? Guns don't kill people. Sick people kill other people.
Eric Golub weighs in on the recent shootings... Quarantine mentally ill people. They are a danger. Stop showing more compassion for those harming others than law-abiding citizens.
Liberal Jews are liberals first, Jews second. Only 151 rabbis who signed onto Iran Deal have congregations or rabbinical duties. They're academics with a title.
Hr2 Do you think Donald Trump is living his life according to the Bible?
Donald Trump was 1st person to ever score perfect 100 during one of Frank Luntz focus groups. Is he virtually invincible?
Joe takes a listener call talking God, Christianity, and more.
Hr3 Jobs reports... layoffs, closures, ... Oh sure, the economy is recovering. Tell that to the little towns being wiped out.
ACLU launches lawsuit to force Catholic hospitals to provide sterilization services. So much for civil liberties!
Black, gay reporter murders white, straight journalists and media blames the gun. Hate crime, anyone?!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- The Fortress (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- Ultimate Dark Days Paranormal (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- STIR Strengthening Ties in the Race (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)