SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
When life gives you lemon, do you make lemonade or do you complain about how sour the lemon is? How you deal with life challenges can make a huge difference in the quality of your life.
Life happens every day; so how can we manage the challenges that life throws at us? How can we make life exciting again? Are you a leader or a victim in your life? Would you like to feel the Joy that comes from taking control of your life? Can you do that? Yes you can.
“Life challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they are supposed to help you discover who you are.”
schedule your free call with coach Rea at: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
Contact Coach Rea today: http://CoachingByRea.com
Are you ready to become non-Procrastinator and become more pro-active in your life? What motivate you to take action NOW?
Do you know the difference between Procrastinator and non-Procrastinator?
Join us for helpful tips to avoid procrastination all together.
Psychologist Piers Steel, said: non-Procrastinators tend to have high personality traits, like self-discipline, persistence, and personal responsibility.
Schedule your free call with Coach Rea: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
For information contact us at: http://YourLifeNow.info
Every single mystic tradition on the planet visualizes our heart as a fire, as the light of consciousness. When we disconnect from that light, our physiological functions begin to diminish. It is not some poetic metaphor – it is at the core of our vitality, our satisfaction and our happiness.
Where is My Guru sat down with Shiva Rea in front of a real fire at Yoga Journal in Estes Park, CO to talk about how we each tend to the sacred fires of our hearts, individually and the fire of universal consciousness. She offers stories, thoughts, practices and most importantly, an authentic offering of her own bright light - to help those whose lights have dimished, find the way back to their blaze.
Shiva Rea is a yogini firekeeper, sacred activist and global adventurer.
This podcast was made possible by Namaste Light and Back Joy. Big gratitude to Yoga Journal events for welcoming Where is My Guru to their conference.
Photo Credit: Carl Kerridge
Tonight on GetAtMe3PcSnack Spotlight we spotlight the YEET Mix ft DXB, Rea Sremmund and Kevin levell. DXB "Yeet" is the root of a new and coming dance movement by this new young teen artist. Next Rea Sremmund "No Flex Zone" ( its teen night and all of them are in the game), finally we spotlight Kevin Lavell "No Thots" (a scrubs update very bouncy and full of energy). This Yeet movement is for real. Every generation has their own movement and this is this ones. Call in tonight at 11PM
in Self Help
What is the difference between being Mindful and mind full? The truth is, there is huge difference between being MINDFUL and having a mind that is full of many things, good and the not so good. Tune in today as we explore the steps to become more mindful in our everyday life.
I will suggest some helpful tips to help you understand how your thoughts are keeping you mind full and stressed and by making few changes, you can become more MINDFUL.
Learn to develop a different relationship with your mind and your thoughts.
Learn how to eliminate self-doubt and uncertainty from your lif.
Today, I will share with you few helpful tips that can help you become more mindful in your everyday life.
Remember, the best way to take care of your future is to take care of your present moment. Its called right “NOW”
For more information on the show or to advertise or to be our guest, please contact us at:
You can also contact Coach Rea at:
in Self Help
What does conscious living mean? And are you in control of your life or are you a victim of what life throws at you?
When you are present in your life, you are in control of it. When you are conscious of the decisions you are making, you are in control. So where do you stand?
“A life lived of choice is a life of conscious action. A life lived of chance is a life of unconscious creation.”
- Neale Donald Walsch
Have you ever had the feeling that you’re drifting through life, and you are not going where you want to go? Or that you don’t know how you got where you are today?
Living consciously is a life style, a skill, an art. It’s a positive habit that you can form for the rest of your life. Are you ready to explore yourself and start living consciously? Join me and my Guest Villa Powell as she shares her new book: “Thirty Day Journey Toward Transformation”. Her book is a daily resource and guide to assist you on your journey of self- development and spiritual evolution.
For more information contact Coach Rea at: http://YourLifeNow.info or email us at: YourLifeNow.firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
Last week we had great show with guest Christie Iurato talking about Spring cleaning and organizing your LIFE. Today I will share some helpful tips that can help manage and organize your Life better. It's your LIFE, why don't you live it your way?
Join us and ask your questions. Life is better when you can manage it.
For more information visit: http://www.YourLifeNow.info
“Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” So let me ask you this, Can you take the first step in faith without worrying about the rest of the staircase?
Do you have what it takes to change your circumstances? Do you have the drive & the dedication to improve your life? What is your biggest obstacle? How do you view your life and you being in it? Are you a victim of your circumstances? Or you a leader? #CoachRea
Our guest Lori Juette Yokiel knows a thing or two about life challenges. She also believes: “Faith in the first step is all you need, the rest of the staircase doesn't matter"
Lori fell into addiction and found herself lost. At the young age of 18 years old, she checked herself into treatment for alcohol and drugs, and completed a total of 9 months inpatient treatment. Lori began to volunteer, she become a part of society in a healthy way. But her life challenges were bigger than life itself. She lost a child (Partial Molar), her home to foreclosure, bankruptcy, her marriage to an affair and realized that her insides no longer matched her outsides, weighing over 200 pounds,
Lori decided to take the first step in faith toward the life she want to have. She hired a personal trainer and began working on herself again. Through the dedication, drive and determination to raise her two beautiful children as healthy as possible, while staying single, she lost over 70 lbs. of fat, gained sponsorships for running while attaining over 37 road races and continuing her fitness goals into body building.
Lori believes that faith without works is dead and that by showing the world that anything is possible, there's no reason to give up on yourself OR your dreams.
"The More you Know"
Are you a victim of your own health issues? Do you follow the standard American diet? What are some of issues you’ve been experiencing because of your diet? Are you ready to take a stand for your health and make some positive changes? My guest Erica Petrosky followed the standard American Diet all the way to 206 lbs. and was very unhealthy – she was diagnosed with thyroid disease and high cholesterol at the of age 24. She worked harder and exercised and lost some weight, weighing in at around 150 lbs at age 28; but kept the health diagnoses.
At the age of 31, she was at 145lbs when she was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes by a general practitioner and was put on the standard diabetes medication, she began low-carb diet to control her glucose while continuing to follow current "low fat" guidelines of the American Medical Association; the following months proved very hard on her body and brutal on her energy levels: At the age of 32 she lost too much weight (down to 119lbs) and had to correct it because her normal female functions had ceased
After doing some, well TONS, of research online about autoimmune diseases (LADA/Type 1 diabetes and Hashimoto's Thyroid Disease. She came across a paper, "Cereal Grain Sword" by Dr. Loren Cordain of Colorado State University that proved to be the gateway to the answers she was seeking. Through his research, Cordain was able to connect cereal grains to autoimmune disorders! WOW! - Just think about that... the very food that we have been seeing as the staple of the American diet for, well, as long as she remember. She researched more and began to incorporate what she learned in her life.
Contact Coach Rea today: http://YourLifeNow.info
in Self Help
Did you know that fear is an emotional response that causes us to stop, hold us back, so we can avoid something we believe could harm us? FEAR is the number one challenge most of us face today? Fear comes in different forms, fear of the unknown, fear of success and failure and much more.
Do you know how to overpower unnecessary fears that holding you back?
- Fear can lead to lack of self-Esteem.
- It can prevent you from living a fuller, happier and successful life.
My guest today Michael Luckman had written a book about this topic. Michael is here to share with us his own personal experience with fear. Michael Luckman is the Author of “Overpowering Fear Defeating the #1 Challenge in Sales and Life! With forty plus years as a salesperson, marketing pioneer and sales trainer, Michael Luckman is a picture of success. In Overpowering Fear Michael opens up his life and lessons learned to help others uncover their fear block and overpower them to be able to enjoy life full of confidence, success and abundance.
You don’t necessary have to overcome fear, you just can’t let it stop you. It’s your life, so why don’t you live it your way?
Schedule you free call with Coach Rea today: http://MeetMe.so/CoachRea
For more info. on Michael, go to: http://www.OverPoweringFear.com
in Self Help
R.I.P Robin Williams. It’s so sad to learn of his passing. He was an amazing person who made us laugh and cry. We just learned that he was struggling with depression for many years and stayed quite about it. If you are right on the edge, talk to someone, a friend, a family member, but mostly don’t be quit about it. Get the help you deserve and need. You deserve to live and you deserve to be happy. Let your voice be heard, tell someone and try not to over medicate yourself thinking it’s going to help you. It’s a Band Aid that is covering the wounds. I invite you to listen to the interview I have done with Craig Meriwether.
Craig has been described as a “wake-up” call, giving people the tools and information they need to energize and revitalize their lives, enabling them to end depression and create a life of happiness.
Craig is the author of the bestselling programs Mind Mastery Blueprint and Depression 180 about which Wendy Love creator and author of the award winning blog DepressionGateway.com says: “This is one of the best, most thorough books on depression I have read – and I have read most of them. It is the most thorough account of all of the strategies you could possibly employ to manage depression."
Welcome to Violet Flame Saturday - An online Radio Experience about calling forth the Light from the realms of Pure Being .
DECREES AVAILABLE HERE: http://anow.org/decrees/
We'll be working with the Ascended Masters - Saint Germain, Archangel Michael, the Violet Flame to call forth the Light into the situations in our lives and our world that need it at this important time.
Please call in and share your Light as inspired. Together we are co-creating a New Earth as Heaven comes within us in the Eternal NOW!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- The Portal (34 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Straitway (14 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (13 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (0 chatters)
- The Grace View (0 chatters)