SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on WEDNESDAY April 16th at 7:30 pm EST for a special encore presentation of our interview with Dean Dwyer. Dean is the author of "Make Shift Happen". n addition, he is the founder of deandwyer.com and host of a podcast entitled "Make Shift Happen".
This episode is especially important if you suffer from obesity, anorexia, bulimia, bulimarexia, or binge eating disorder.
Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton, Clinical Psychologist and Director of The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Hyde Park, a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.
On this episode of The Shift, Alex Skillin joins Bryan and Stu for some talk about some "what if?" scenarios. The guys are talking past drafts and deals: A-Rod to the Red Sox, Justin Verlander to the Padres, Buster Posey to the Rays and more!
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score writer Chris St. John. Chris, Bryan, and Stu discuss the JAVIER prospect projection system that Chris has recently introduced, as well as some of their favorite prospects in minor league baseball. If you're a fan of minor leaguers, you probably won't want to miss this episode!
Just because there are no regular-season ballgames, that doesn't mean the team at The Shift is taking any time off. Hosts Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score editor and writer Nick Ashbourne to talk about their picks for mid-season awards. The guys won't limit themselves to just the big awards, they're talking about their favorite stories so far in 2014.
Join us on WEDNESDAY May 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST as we welcome Amber Romaniuk to the show for an encore presentation. We'll be having an inspiring discussion about Amber's struggles with emotional eating and food addiction and her recovery journey. Amber is the founder of Nourish This Life and is a R.H.N. Holistic Nutritionist graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Additionally, she is the author of a brand new cookbook "Amber Approved Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Recipes".
This episode is all about shifting music. Music appeals to all people from all walks of life. Music doesn't need to be understood through spoken word, but it is felt. This is the most basic form of communication. Music captures many emotions and can drive us to do things we have never thought possible, it lifts us up and carries us through. Join us on The Shift With Skip Jennings as we speak with Stephan Muldrow, musician, all about the power of music and his own work.
On this episode of The Shift Bryan, Stu, and Neil discuss a polarizing topic in the sabermetric community: the no-hitter. Are no-hitters awesome, or played out? Are they still special when Henderson Alvarez can throw one? Whatever happened to Phillip Humber? All these questions and more, sort of answered by three guys and a spreadsheet.
In the relaunched first episode of The Shift, Bryan, Neil, and Stu discuss some early trades that haven't panned out and some early performances that have. It's baseball and analytics, brought to you by Beyond the Box Score.
Hosted by Bryan Grosnick, Neil Weinberg, and Stuart Wallace.
On this episode of The Shift, Beyond the Box Score writer Scott Lindholm joins Neil and Bryan, and our hosts have an extended conversation with special guest Daren Willman, creator of Baseball Savant and MLBfarm. The hosts will talk about the tools Daren's created, as well as engage in a discussion about which franchise is rebuilding better: the Chicago Cubs or the Houston Astros.
Join us on WEDNESDAY December 11 at 7:30 pm EST as we speak with Brian Cuban, author of "Shattered Image: My Triumph Over Body Dysmorphic Disorder". Brian will describe what it is like to suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) from the male perspective. His experiences, especially his recovery is inspirational. Be sure to tune in if you or your loved one suffers from Body Dysmorphic Disorder.
Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton, clinical psychologist and director of The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Hyde Park, a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.
In this episode of The Shift, Stuart, Neil, and Bryan discuss the most pressing question of all: who's the best left fielder in the National League ... and which LF should be going to the All-Star Game. Also, the guys play a game of "Would You Rather ... " and debate the merits of being GM of the Padres or of the Diamondbacks
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- gregfilms (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Empower Radio with Qiana (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)