SORT BY Relevancy
Sierra Shields has been missing. It's a puzzling case; a flight attendant showing up for work at New York's LaGuardia airport on the morning of January 14, 2016 in her blue uniform. But instead of hopping on a flight, she handed in her equipment and quit. She then walked out on foot. That was the last time anyone saw Sierra Shields.
Listen in to the conversation between Crystal Shields, the sister of Sierra Shields, and Dr. Richardson LIVE on January 30, 2016 at 12 Noon.
SUNDAY JAN 31st 9 AM CST BLESSED TRAILS with BELINDA GAIL on EQUESTRIAN LEGACY RADIO
Singer/songwriter and co host of Best of America By Horseback, Del Shields is Belinda's special guest.
From years of living and experiencing the ranch and rodeo life, this cowboy is able to relate his knowledge and experiences to every audience through his singing, song writing and poetry skills. Anyone familiar with the top trail riding show on RFD TV will surely be familiar with Del’s career as the featured entertainer and Co-Host on the weekly TV show Best of America by Horseback produced by Tom and Pat Seay.
Join Belinda Gail every Sunday as she's joined by her special guest for an hour of conversation and music that will bless your heart and lift your spirit.
EQUESTRIAN LEGACY RADIO is Heard Around the World on your Smartphone, Tablet and Online and OnDemand at www.equestrianlegacy.net
Tuesday, January 26th, at 9PMET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Welterweight Tournament" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute episode, Coach Ronnie share his thoughts on Deontay Wilder's KO victory over his fighter, Artur Szpilka, which took place in New York City on December 16th!!
- How long with Szpilka be sidelined after breaking his hand?
- How far can the Bronze Bomber go in the current version of the Heavyweight division?
The three decade fight trainer will also give us his opinion on the landscape of the Welterweight division and give us details on this past weekend's big event in Los Angeles, California!!
- How impressive was Danny Garcia's victory over Robert Guerrero?
- Will Danny Swift be forced to face Amir Khan later this year?
- Can the Philly native defeat either Keith Thurman or Shawn Porter?
- Did Dominic Breazeale dodge another "bullet" in the ring?
- How good is Sammy Vasquez?
The elite level trainer will also expound on the Mayweather/Khan banter that took place at the Staples Center this past weekend?
- Why was Floyd in attendance?
- Will Amir Khan's obssession with Floyd Jr. prove to be his undoing as a professional fighter?
- Does Mayweather eventually fight the winner of the PBC 147 pound tournament?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, December 5th, at a special start time of 6:30PM ET/3:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's show, Coach Ronnie will give us a camp update on his Heavyweight, Artur Szpilka, in preparation for his WBC Championship opportunity against incumbent title holder Deontay Wilder, on Saturday, January 16th, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York!!
- Wilder vs. Szpilka for the WBC Heavyweight title
- Glazkov vs. Martin for the IBF Heavyweight title
Mr. Shields will also give us his take on the proposed comeback of "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi, which is targeted for April 9th in Las Vegas!!
- Is this a good move for boxing, as well as Mr. Ibeabuchi?
- Is Andy Ruiz a suitable opponent?
- Is Bob Arum moving too quickly with Ike?
The future Hall of Fame fight coach will also give us his take on Pacquiao vs. Bradley III
- Is this event too hard of a sell for the die-hard fans of the sport?
- Does Tim have a good chance of pulling off the "upset"?
- Is this really Manny's final outing in the professional ring?
Coach Ronnie will also discuss David Haye's comeback to the ring and his place among the Heavyweight elite!!
- Can he be a serious factor in this version of the Heavyweight division?
- Prospective opposition throughout 2016?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Wednesday, December 16th at 6PM ET/3PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Wilder vs. Szpilka" edition of "Real Boxing with elitel level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the prolific fight trainer will engage discuss the details of the anticipated January 16th Heavyweight title bout!!
- Will Szpilka prove to be Wilder's toughest test to date?
- What happened to "Czar" Glazkov as an opponent for the Bronze Bomber?
- Will the Barclays Center prove to be a big advantage for the popular Polish fighter?
- Will the southpaw stance be trouble for the current champ?
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will also engage in another segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Wilder lose his Heavyweight title on January 16th?
- Would Mayweather outbox Golovkin if they were to meet at 154 pounds?
- Is Pacquiao holding out for Canelo Alvarez?
- Will Canelo vs. Khan be made instead on Cinco de Mayo weekend 2016?
- Would Amir Khan pull off the massive upset at 155 pounds?
- Will Roy Jones fight until he's 50 years old?
- Is Abel Sanchez correct when he states Canelo won't last 9 rounds with Golovkin?
Join us for another edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, February 2nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. Khan" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's program, Coach Ronnie will share his thoughts on the stunning announcment of Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, which has been slated for May 7th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Is this pairing a wise "tune-up" for Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions?
- How do both fighters match-up stylistically?
- Coach Ronnie's official pre-fight prediction
The prolific fight trainer will also give his predictions on the latest episode of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Canelo Alvarez inevitably face Gennady Golovkin this Fall of HBO PPV?
- Will Golovkin be upset by the unbeaten Dominic Wade on April 23rd?
- Will any major Heavyweight be willing to step in the ring with Luis Ortiz in 2016?
- Will Keith Thurman suffer his first loss to Shawn Porter?
- Will Hank Lundy shock the world and defeat Terence Crawford?
- Will Tim Bradley be able to KO Manny Pacquiao and send him into retirement?
- Will Erislandy Lara become a mainstream superstar by defeating Miguel Cotto this summer?
- Will Adonis Stevenson retire before finding his signature and legacy defining fight?
Join us for another all new edition of Real Boxing with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, November 17th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio is proud to present a special "Cotto gets stripped" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, Coach Ronnie will engage in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd ever consider working with Golden Boy Promotions and Oscar De la Hoya in the future?
- Will Floyd and Al's business decisions prove to be detrimental to the long term health of the sport?
- Did Oscar give Ronda Rousey the "blueprint" on how to beat Holly Holm?
- Would a Canelo loss to Cotto mark the beginning of the end for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Would a Cotto loss to Canelo mark the beginning of the end for Roc Nation Sports?
- Was Miguel Cotto wise to "stop pay" on the check to the WBC four days before the Canelo fight?
- Does Cotto need a knock-out to win Saturday night's main event?
- Is David Haye capable of making a comeback in 2016?
- Will Arthur Abraham attempt to unify the 168 pound division now that SOG is a Light Heavyweight?
Coach Ronnie will also give our listeners his final thoughts and official prediction for Cotto/Canelo!!
Join us for another all new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran fight coach Ronnie Shields!
Tuesday, December 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Canelo, Cotto, Pacquiao, Fury and Wilder" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute episode, the Houston, Texas based boxing coach will engage in another all-new segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao choose a third bout with Tim Bradley instead of taking on a young lion in Terence Crawford?
- Will Tyson Fury be a long reigning champion?
- Will Canelo Alvarez elect to relinquish the WBC Middleweight title and create his own division of 155 pounds?
- Will we see either Alvarez or Golovkin get upset before their projected mega-fight in September?
- Will a Golovkin/Canelo fight with spoiled with the catch-weight dispute?
- Is Fury vs. Wilder the match-up that will bring back Heavyweight boxing to mainstream America?
- Does Martin/Glazkov have any "dark horse" potential for the IBF Heavyweight strap?
- Was Jacobs/Quillin a good stoppage?
- Can Daniel Jacobs defeat Triple G? Will we ever see that fight?
- Can Peter Quillin make noise at 168 pounds?
- Can Victor Ortiz be a serious player at 147 pounds once again?
- Camn Bryant Jennings win a portion of the WBA Heavyweight title this Saturday night?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Tuesday, September 22nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
Kicking off this evening's exclusive 90 minute program, renowned condition coach Danny Arnold will discuss the recent PED and IV controversy surrounding USADA, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and the NSAC, while educating our listening audience on the various roles of a conditioning coach within a prizefighter's long, and often grueling training camp at the Arnold's Plex facility in Stafford, Texas.
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will once again participate in an all-new segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Manny Pacquiao face Lucas Matthysse in his first fight back of 2016?
- Will the Pacman look for a new trainer in 2016?
- Will Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. fight Badou Jack for the WBC Super Middleweight title in 2016?
- Will Andre Ward eventually concede to taking less than a 50% purse split just to make a fight with Triple G a reality in 2016?
- Will Terence Crawford be the next fighter to defeat eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao?
- Will Gennady Golovkin get knocked out by David Lemieux on October 17th?
- Will Deontay Wilder have trouble against Johann Duhaupus in front of a big NBC audience?
- Is Andre Berto fabricating his alleged $4 million purse earned for fighting Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- Will Viktor Postol outbox Lucas Matthysse on October 3rd?
Join us for an all-new episode of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, and special guest conditioning expert Danny Arnold!!
On this edition of The Cornermen Radio welcomes special guest, top quality trainer Ronnie Shields onto the show. Ronnie Shields has worked with top stars like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Pernell Whittaker plus more. So alongside The Cornermen, Ronnie Shields will be sharing his thoughts & opinions on all recent boxing news. As always you can follow the hosts on twitter @JESSERICAN1 & @ThatsMeFlawless.
Tuesday, November 10th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, coach Ronnie will participate in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather Jr. attempt to get number 50 to open up the new MGM Sports Arena in 2016?
- Will Tim Bradley take on Canelo Alvarez or Gennady Golovkin in 2016?
- Will Brandon Rios stay retired?
- Will fight fan see Vasyl Lomachenko take on Guillermo Rigondeaux in 2016? Yuriorkis Gamboa?
- Is Floyd Jr. correct when he states "They" want Andre Ward to lose?
- Is Mayweather right when he states "They" want the next big star of boxing to be a caucasian?
- In Money May's world, are "They" the fight fans or the promoters and networks?
- Lomachenko wants the fans to determine his next opponent. Will he suffer the same fate as Adrien Broner?
- Is Teddy Atlas getting too much credit for Rios victory, or not enough?
- Will age be a factor in Canelo vs. Cotto?
- Will Edwin Rodriguez take on Adonis Stevenson in 2016?
- Will Deontay Wilder go out of his way to avoid Alexander Povetkin?
- Will Miguel Cotto be forced into retirement by Canelo Alvarez?
- Will Erislandy Lara carve Dejan Zaveck for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Will Lucian Bute shock the UK by defeating James DeGale on November 28th?
Tune in to "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, October 20th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, 'War a Week' Radio presents a special "Golovkin, Crawford, Cotto, Ward, and Kovalev" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute program, Coach Ronnie will share his thoughts on this past week's events on HBO PPV, NBC, Spike TV and ESPN!!
- Did Lamont Peterson overtrain for Felix Diaz?
- Is there anything referee Joe Cooper should or could have done differently in Williams/Colon bout?
- Was Fonfara vs. Cleverly a "FOTY" candidate?
- What is wrong with Devon Alexander?
- How good is Triple G and Chocolatito?
Coach Ronnie will also analyze the upcoming match-ups on the boxing calendar?
- Crawford vs. Jean, 12 rounds for the WBO 140 pound Championship
- Eubank Jr. vs, Jeter, 12 rounds for the interim WBA Middleweight title
- Thompson vs. Scott, 10 round Heavyweight special attraction
Join us for another edition of Real Boxing with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress