SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of The Cornermen Radio welcomes special guest, top quality trainer Ronnie Shields onto the show. Ronnie Shields has worked with top stars like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, Pernell Whittaker plus more. So alongside The Cornermen, Ronnie Shields will be sharing his thoughts & opinions on all recent boxing news. As always you can follow the hosts on twitter @JESSERICAN1 & @ThatsMeFlawless.
Tuesday, September 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents the return of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Starting off this evening's 90 minute program, the Houston, Texas based fight coach will engage in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto sell out the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12th?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto be able to draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. out of retirement in 2016?
- Is Klitschko genuinely entertaining the idea of taking on Shannon Briggs in 2016?
- Would Leo Santa Cruz fair better against Vasyl Lomachenko or Gary Russell Jr.?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux get a fight with Leo Santa Cruz in 2016?
- Will Manny Pacqauiao's "salt water therapy" bring back an old trend in boxing?
- Will Manny Pacquiao's career recover from Mayweather loss?
- Will Tim Bradley ever be able to attract a suitable match-up under his current big money contract with Top Rank?
- Will Oscar De la Hoya come out of retirement in 2016 to fight Sugar Shane Mosley one final time?
- Would Juan Manuel Marquez send Sugar Shane into retirement for good?
- Did Mosley vs. Mayorga sell more than 100K PPVs this past weekend?
Coach Ronnie will also promote the big CBS Sunday fight card in Corpus Christi, Texas September 6th!!
- Dirrell vs. Rubio, 10 rounds, Super Middleweights
- McDonnell vs. Kameda, 12 rounds for the WBA "Regular" Bantamweight title
Join us for an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Having been an avid consumer and part-time supplier of science fiction and fantasy content is nothing new to Marcus Shields, who has been partaking thereof, since he was old enough to read.
Marcus is currently employed as a computer security professional. Shields is the author of a large number of so-far...unpublished works, ranging from the Shakhan series of pen and paper fantasy role-playing games, to a daily series of political email blasts to all who are interested, and many more who are not.
He resides in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, where he shares a comfortably modest home with his wife, daughter, and very furry, and very spoiled, "cross-breed" a.k.a. "mutt" dog.
To Order or For More Details:
Tuesday, August 11, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will kick off tonight's episode with another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Steve Cunningham defeat Antonio Tarver in the main event on Friday evening?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto face Triple G in 2016?
- Will Bryant Jennings get a fight with Deontay Wilder immediately following a loss to Wlad Klitschko?
- Will Adrien Broner lose to Khabib Allakhverdiev on October 3rd?
- Will Bermane Stiverne hand Luis Ortiz his first professional loss?
- Will Brian Viloria derail the "Chocolatito" Express?
- Is Floyd Mayweather Jr. intentionally trying to tank the September 12th PPV?
- Will Amir Khan send Manny Pacquiao in retirement in 2016?
- Will Floyd Mayweather face Gennady Golovkin in 2016 for the historic number 50?
Coach Ronnie will also preview this Friday night's fight card in Newark, New Jersey!!
- Tarver vs. Cunningham, Spike TV, August 14
- Huck vs. Glowacki, Spike TV, August 14
- Spilka vs. Consuegra, Spike TV, August 14
Don't miss another special 90 minute episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Tuesday, August 4, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an in-depth "Mayweather vs. Berto is official" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The prolific boxing coach will share his thoughts with the listening audience, concerning the September 12th PPV featuring Money Mayweather and Andre Berto!!
- Why PPV and not "Free TV"?
- Why Andre Berto?
- Why did it take so long to announce the event?
Coach Ronnie will also size up the September 12th match-ups!!
- Mayweather vs. Berto, 12 round main event for the universally recognized Welterweight Champion
- Martinez vs. Salido, 12 round co-main event for the WBO Super Featherweight Championship
- Jack vs. Groves, 12 round special feature for the WBC Super Middleweight Championship
- Smith vs. Martirosyan, 10 round special feature in the Super Welterweight division
The renowned Houston, Texas based trainer will close out the 90 minute program with an all-new edition of "Fact or Fiction"!!
Join us for another edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Tuesday, July 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents an exclusive "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
Kicking off this evening's broadcast, the elite level trainer will share this thoughts on all of the latest boxing news in another segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather elect to ditch Berto as his September 12th opponent, and face a higher ranked Welterweight fighter in lieu of the recently scheduled PPV events in October and November respectively?
- Will Amir Khan fight Manny Pacquiao in Dubai next year, instead of taking on Kell Brook in the UK?
- Will Paulie Malignaggi hand Danny Garcia his first official loss as a professional?
- Will David Lemieux derail the Triple G express on October 17th?
- Will Roman Gonzalez versus Brian Viloria be made for the October 17th PPV?
- Will Mosley vs. Mayorga II break 100K PPV buys on August 29th?
The veteran boxing coach will also break down this weekend's match-ups on ESPN!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Paulie Malignaggi, August 1st, PBC on ESPN
- Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergio Mora, August 1st, PBC on ESPN
Don't miss an all-new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Tuesday, June 30, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio Network presents a special "Mid-2015" edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
The elite level trainer will talk about the "Year in Boxing" so far in 2015, and give listeners a projection for what to expect in the final six months!!
- What will PBC do in the final six monhts of 2015?
- How does Coach Ronnie grade PBC performance and stature up to this point?
- In retrospect, was Mayweather/Pacquiao good or bad for boxing?
- So far, who are the biggest winners in 2015? Who are Coach Ronnie's projected winners for the remainder of 2015?
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also participate in another edition of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Canelo vs. Cotto exceed initial fan and critic expectation in November?
- Will Floyd Mayweather's final fight eclipse the 1 million PPV purchase mark?
- Will Deontay Wilder remain undefeated throughout 2015?
- Will Adrien Broner ever regain his championship reputation?
- Is Lomachenko vs. Walters going to take place in 2015?
- Will Bernard Hopkins return to the ring in 2015 at age 50?
Join us for another 90 minute episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
In the "Michael Cuddyer: Mindfreak" edition, Jeffrey and Greg discuss the films of Werner Herzog, Jeffrey and David Roth discuss the films of Ron Howard, and then Jeffrey and Greg discuss the merits of the TV show, "Sliders." This has been the worst offseason ever, you guys. There is also kvetching about James Shields, an in-depth analysis of the playoff odds of our two favorite second-division sports teams, and a lot of discussion about the 2003 Mets.
Tuesday, June 23, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Floyd Mayweather Final Fight" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The Houston, Texas based boxing coach will begin the exclusive 90 minute interview with an entertaining segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather fight Andre Berto in September 12th, via Showtime PPV?
- With a marquee fighter step in the ring with Gennady Golovkin by the end of 2015?
- Will Andre Ward face Sergey Kovalev at 175 pounds by the end of 2015?
- Will Miguel Cotto get past Canelo Alvarez in November?
- Will Luis Collazo give Keith Thurman a much tougher outing than expected on July 11th?
- Will Paulie Malignaggi upset Danny Garcia on Auguszt 1st?
- Will Erislandy Lara face Demetrius Andrade in a unification bout by process of elimination in 2015?
- Will Al Haymon stick Errol Spence Jr. in the ring with Keith Thurman or Shawn Porter on September 12th?
Coach Ronnie will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's action, while giving tonight's listening audience a brief overview of this Saturday night's main event on HBO.
Don't miss this all-new edition of Real Boxing with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, April 7, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will preview this weekend's big fight card from Brooklyn, New York, which is slated to be televised on NBC this Saturday night!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson...12 round special attraction
- Andy Lee vs. Peter Quillin for the WBO Middleweight title
Coach Ronnie will answer many questions swirling around Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" series
- Why did the influential adviser form the "PBC"?
- What is Al Haymon's "end game"?
- How long can "PBC" sustain this kind of activity?
- What are the benefits of the controversial boxing series versus more traditional business models?
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also share his thoughts on this past Saturday's fight card on CBS.
- Stevenson UD12 over Bika
- Beterbiev KO4 over Campillo
Tune in for an all new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network proudly presents, "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Join the prolific fight trainer as he examines the world of boxing and analyzes all of the upcoming events on the fight calendar.
Find out why Ronnie Shields is considered to be one of the sport's last true archtiects, and why so many talented prizefighters have chosen the Houston, Texas based mentor to help cultivate their respective fight careers.
Tune in this evening to "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Wednesday, May 13th, at 5PM ET/2PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Double-Header", featuring Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin, and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, in one exclusive 90 minute program!!
To kick off tonight's singular presentation, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the future of Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions. After scoring a huge ratings success on HBO, Saturday, May 9, the Mexican favorite seems destined for boxing super stardom.
Mr. Chargin will also share his thoughts on Al Haymon, the Mayweather/Pacquiao fallout, as well as potential super fights between Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, and Gennady Golovkin.
At the 30 minute mark of the program, elite level trainer Ronnie Shields will join the program!!
The Houston,Texas based boxing coach will talk about the passing of infamous prizefighter Tony Ayala and his unfulfilled career within the sport. Mr. Shields will also discuss the upcoming, packed fight calendar.
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Willie Monroe Jr., May 16 on HBO
- James DeGale vs. Andre Dirrell, May 23rd on NBC
- Robert Guerrero vs. Aron Martinez, June 6th on NBC
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez, June 12th on Spike TV
- Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale, June 13th on HBO
- Hassan N'Dam vs. David Lemieux, June 19th, network TBA
- Adrien Broner vs. Shawn Porter, June 20th, NBC
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas, June 27th, HBO
Tune in to this special boxing radio "Double Header" on FightSaga Radio!