SORT BY Relevancy
In this broadcast of Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio, we discuss cat shelters, rescues, and adoption groups, and how adopting a cat can change lives... both yours and the cat! Plus, what steps should you take to prepare to bring your new cat home?
We also take your questions, whether on this topic or any other topic, since no question is too big or too small! Cat talk radio with feline veterinarian Dr. Shelby Neely is the place to learn everything you could ever want to know about cats. Join us every Sunday and Wednesday and call or write in with your own personal cat questions at http://www.askthecatdoctor.com/cat-talk.html . For more on these and other cat health and news topics, visit Dr. Neely's website at www.askthecatdoctor.com, which was chosen as the Best Cat Health Website in 2012.
We recently visited a women's shelter and the women enjoyed it. I thought the Deja Ministries with Sis. Sandy was anointed and the women of the shelter seemed to get something out of it.
However, we know there is a growing need for quality shelters and the things which are provided for the women of these shelters.
Let's Talk About It!
The Designers Jean-Pierre and Jean-Marc Desmarais are twin brothers who grew up in the Ahuntsic neighborhood of Montreal, Canada. When they were young, they were fascinated by all things related to technological innovations.
Their beginnings In the early 1980s, the brothers, united by their common passion, undertook to sketch tall houses with futuristic configurations.
The concept evolution They continued for a long time to develop more and more elaborate sketches combining design and technology.
The development stages In the early 2000s, after acquiring specialized expertise, Jean-Pierre in the renewable energy sector with his own businesses and Jean-Marc in the field of robotics, the two brothers quickly realized the endless potential of their leading-edge vertical concept, making full use of windmills.
The final stages After seeking the services of a professional designer in the late 2007, they developed together the best methods for combining renewable energy equipment within the structure of the building. When the architects commenced the final stages leading to the final concept, the two brothers incorporated their company, Homerizon, on October 6, 2008.
So many people desire to assist with animal rescue and make a difference in the world of animals. And there are some that are using this as a possibility to abuse the animals.
How can you know the difference? What might be required for you to look at before supporting a rescue organization?
PAWsitive Radio hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby.
Our guest is Keith Sanderson, Founder and President of Max A Pooch, Inc. Sanderson is an award winning writer and writes Chicago Animal Advocacy Examiner, Chicago Pet Products Examiner, and National Celebrity Animal Advocates Examiner.
He created the popular radio show Max A Pooch’s Awesome Animal Advocates heard on Pet Life Radio. Each episode is dedicated to animal advocates and created for them, their supporters and pet and animal lovers everywhere. Sanderson now uses his experience to help organizations gain visibility in the market and to communicate to the world about people and organizations who are fighting to improve the living conditions and/or save the lives of animals. Website http://maxapooch.com and
Awesome advocates http://www.petliferadio.com/awesomeadvocates.html
To find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby and our bully prevention and dog books, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby. Come and find us on social media:
November 2 we take a look at the special medical needs of pets with birth defects and other special needs with Dr John Chandler. We will discuss medical options for corrective surgery, rehab, and new technology to give these animals a better quality of life. We have featured many animals on the show who have special needs, now learn how these needs may be addessed.
Our special guest co-host is Sue Rogers from the Mia Foundation who rescues and shelters special needs dogs. Dr. Chandler is Auggie and Morgan's vet., the two special needs pits who were featured on this show.
Host Marie Hulett talks with Justin Rudd, a young man who works tirelessly for various pet causes and it’s because of his efforts that we have a dog beach here in Long Beach, Howloween parades, Bull Dog Beauty Pageants, and holiday gift deliveries from Santa Paws to pets in shelters. His name is Justin Rudd and I am a huge fan of his. Also this week after our half time break, we’ll be speaking with Mike Johnson, KJAZZ Station Manager and Dog Lover.
Join us for 2 hours at 10 PM Eastern.
Lisa LaMendola is a world renowned Psychic & Medical Medium who for the last 30 years has helped millions of people find answers to their most difficult questions in order to find their way through life again.
Passionate about helping everyone find answers, Lisa has the ability to get right to the heart of the matter and bring through the most simple and profound solutions to what is bothering you or your pet.
When working with health issues on you or your pet, Lisa uses her medical mediumship skills to see inside the body, and connect to the Higher Self in order to learn what the cause and best solution is. Lisa also provides distance and/or hands on healing so that your pet can recieve the best care possible.
Lisa is passionate about helping all beings (human or pet) through a Medical or Psychic Medium Readings for yourself, or a Communication or Medical Reading for your pet. Lisa volunteers at local shelters with charity events, or just walking someone through the experience of their pet crossing that Rainbow Bridge. Lisa’s gifts enable her to help your pet communicate with you on a level like you could never imagine. Whether it is a living pet in need of health information and healing, or communicating with a deceased pet to bring peace and closure, Lisa wants you to have whatever you need to move forward. For the human's Lisa provides the utmost compassion for whatever you are going through in your life and helps you find the best solution possible to move forward again in life and continue on your life's journey to a better destination.
Bridie Johnson LMSW, a co -writer for one of the first VOWA victims of women’s act & VOCA victim of crimes act grants for Saginaw Counties DART Domestic Abuse Response Team joins CWT4R on Wednesday night. Bridie has been working and assisting social agencies for over 18 years conducting LGBTI inclusive research in Michigan to assess bi laws for policies the educate shelters on LGBTI issues. She trained three LBGTI centers on DV and SA assessments and understanding that DV can happen in same sex relationships and that gender is not an indicator. CWT4R welcomes Yurianna Reyes, the Domestic Violence Community Educator for Mujeres Latinas en Acción. Yurianna has been working in the Domestic Violence Program of MLEA since August 2012, wand her position allows her to reach out to the community through presentations and group counseling. It is time to talk abo
Dr. Boogie propelled to national recognition per his appearance and hair performance on season one of Bravo's "Shear Genius" - Dr. Boogie has been the go-to-hair doctor in Hollywood for over a decade now. Dr. Boogie began his career in Oakland, California where he acquired an extensive and devoted one-of-a-kind clientele. Standing room only after moving to Los Angeles, Dr. Boogie worked with networks and producers to create looks for host and shows such as “Oh Drama” Take the Cake, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith's "ALL OF US" with Lisa Raye. Starting to brand himself a household name, an image expert before turning his talents to celebrities that he personally developed when UPN picked Dr.Boogie to be on the news as a fashion police, on camera Image Expert and from there he has been the HOLLYWOOD go to guy. He believes that every woman deserves reasonably priced glamour; he truly understands the fashion needs of the woman who are “going places.” Dr. Boogie has styled a host of Hollywood's Glamour girls including Raven-Symoné, Taraji P. Henson, Kimora Lee Simmons, Lisa Raye, Trina, Fantasia, Christina Milian and Ms. Debbie Allen...other celebrities include Rocsi from BET’s 106 & Park, Kym Whitley and Vivica A. Fox, Tyra Banks ’“America’s Next Top Model,” The Cheetah Girls, Luster’s Hair Care, BeBe and many more. Dr. Boogie is also an advocate for his local Community. He often volunteers his services to Battered Women's Foundations, Shelters, School Districts, and various Non-profit Organizations for Teen Girls & Women. Dr. Boogie's philanthropic work has provided healing through hair therapy for over 10 years.
in Self Help
As we continue the conversation about Domestic Violence, Ennufff is mindful of the need to provide resources and safe places for those trying to escape this abuse. We are equally mindful of the cultural messages that allow Domestic Violence to continue. To address the issue effectively, we must continue to examine both equally. As many of us know, resources vary widely. Generally speaking there are far more resources (e.g., shelters, hotlines, organizations, etc…) in the First World versus the Developing World. However even in countries like the United States and Canada, these resources can vary from community to community. In countries like Jamaica and Haiti (to name two of many under-resourced countries) the resources are scarce - too few and far between. Additionally cultural attitudes vary widely and some of these "norms" are startling. On this show - airing Tuesday, October 29th, at 8:00 pm (Pacific) and 11:00 pm (Eastern) - we’ll be talking with two special guests about both elements of this pressing issue. Please join us.
Snake Blocker interviews Riley Cook from Security Disaster Shelters out of Colorado. Riley talks about the modern underground shelters and the different safety options and luxury options. Security Disaster Shelters have been featured on Doomsday Prepper Season 1 and they offer some of the best engineering in the industry.
For more great shows, visit PreparednessRadioNetwork.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (84 chatters)
- Channel Panel (64 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (48 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- Rifleman (26 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (24 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- The Middle Men (12 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Move to Amend (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- LettesChat (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- BITEradio me (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (4 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Wrestling in 30 minutes or less (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Class (2 chatters)
- Armand Dupuis (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- It Matters Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kate Large (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (1 chatters)
- Misterie Luv Company (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Battlescene Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The OWNED Project Live (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (0 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (0 chatters)