SORT BY Relevancy
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, April 8, 2015, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT).
Last week we talked about the predictive power HR can bring, and this week we're going to talk about the adoption of social software for workforce collaboration and communication.
Social software today enables workforce collaboration and communication. The McKinsey Global Institute estimates productivity improves by 20-25% in organizations with connected employees, and the potential for revenue amounts to $1.3 trillion per year.
But the adoption of internal social media will require a strategic change management initiative to move away from email that still dominates the enterprise today.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-founders and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we talk about the adoption of social software for workforce collaboration and communication with this week’s guest: Shel Holtz, Principal of Holtz Communication + Technology and a prolific blogger and co-host of the first and longest-running communications podcast, For Immediate Release.
Thank you to all our TalentCulture sponsors and partners: Dice, TalentWise, Hootsuite, IBM, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Jobvite, Predictive Analytics World for Workforce and HRmarketer Insight. And we're big CandE supporters!
Special Guest: Shel Holtz, Principal of Holz Communication + Technology and Co-Host of For Immediate Release
Join us as we talk about organisational communications - internal and otherwise - in the digital era. What's working, what the challenges are and what organisations need to do differently to really engage their employees.
Shel Holtz, ABC (Accredited Business Communicator), is principal of Holtz Communication + Technology. Shel brings to his assignments nearly 35 years of organizational communications experience in both corporate and consulting environments.
Shel Holtz started Holtz Communication + Technology (HC+T) in 1996 with the goal of helping organizations communicate effectively in the emerging online space using intranets to reach employees and various dimensions of the Internet to communicate with other stakeholder audiences.
Host: Jo Dodds
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (420 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (40 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- BeverlyD (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Odwirafo (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (10 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (4 chatters)
- Reach Out America (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (4 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)