SORT BY Relevancy
This podcast will feature Shel Israel, CEO of SI Associates, as well as a consultant and speaker on issues relating to social media and business communications.
Shel will give a joint keynote presentation Oct. 14 at GEOINT 2013 in Tampa, Fla., with Robert Scoble, startup liaison for open cloud computing company Rackspace.
Shel and Robert co-authored Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers, and will soon introduce their new book, Age of Context: Mobile, Sensors Data & the Future of Privacy. Their latest book explores the converging technological advancements that predict what people want before they ask for it.
Shel also writes the “Social Beat” column for Forbes.com and contributes to many other publications. He will discuss his new book and provide us a glimpse into what he and Robert will share with attendees at GEOINT 2013.
Girl George & The Gypsy Poet talk to Ron Haffkine. Producer for Dr. Hook and Shel Silversetin.
Chris Adams can play guitar! It Matters is honored to present his talent to our listeners. Chris's first instrument was the drums at the early age of eight and at twelve picked up the guitar. Chris had a great ear and could hear a tune just once and then play it back. Since the 1980’s, Chris has performed in bands such as the Steve Gibbons Band, The Groundhogs, and teamed with the Whitbread Brothers to form the band Disciple 888. After Disciple 888 split in 2004, their manager Gordon Wilson of Rough Diamonds fame suggested he relocate to the Highlands. With over 14 CD’s released, numerous TV appearances, magazine interviews, and global radio airplay, including 12 number one charts downloads, Chris has taken on his solo career, including vocals “I still write both instrumental and vocal pieces,” says Adams. His solo career is going strong; he has three singers and a number of instrumentalists at his disposal for recording and for live shows. The music continues to be guitar-based with a focus on guitar virtuosity. Our next guest, Green Marketing Consultant/Copywriter and International Speaker Shel Horowitz specializes in profitability strategies and marketing materials to help green, socially conscious, ethical business get their prospects to call them. His latest book is Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green; he also writes the internationally syndicated column, Green And Profitable and has spoken from San Francisco to Switzerland in "Making Green Sexy," Shel Horowitz asks the question: Can your business make the world a better place? And the answer is a huge 'yes'.
Join Lauren Galley and Rebecca Moore as they bring a fresh new perspective to how we T.H.I.N.K. Is what you're saying True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary or Kind?
Featured Guest: Shelley Johnson
Referred to as the "Buddha of Weight Loss", Shelley Johnson has been featured in Oxygen Magazine, First For Women Magazine, Woman's Day Magazine, Yahoo Health, in the New Expanded Edition of The Eat Clean Diet Book, and Harlequin's new book, Your Best Body Now, both by Tosca Reno, as well as in a world-wide commercial on American Forces Network for her success story in losing 85 lbs. Shelley not only lost weight in a healthy way, but created and developed a process that led her to permanent weight loss, a process that her clients have called "Dieting Enlightenment." Shelley lives in Dublin, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus, Ohio and is also a professional model and actress. For more information about Shelley, visit www.ShelleyJohnson.net. - See more at: http://www.losingcoach.com/about-the-founder-shel
in Self Help
Kat interviews Delia Horwitz and Paula Vigneault, partners and collaborators of 20+ years. They are on the front edge of what Kat believes is the future of conscious business, getting along, allowing and collaborating without ego and judgement. This duo works with business groups to bring together the dynamics of respectful, inclusive communications that blend and merge positive actions for all. How do we do that with everyone having a vision that fits them? How do we align with the right outcome are some of the questions will ask CALL IN TO FIND YOUR ANSWERS OF WORKING AS BUSINESS COLLABORATORS. 347.989.0252 Check out Collaboration Souphttp://www.collaborationsoup.com/
Join 'She' for a 15 minute GivingTree. She will connect you to your heart. During this segment: 'She' will feed your heart with inspiration, contemplation, humility and unbridled JOY!
Shining a LIGHT on KINDspring
Music: Anne Heaton Loving From Within
Moon: Rise Set
Shel SilverStein Where the Sidewalk Ends
Bare Naked Bliss
Sesssions with 'She'
Did you know that turning your business "Green"... will not only help the planet but; will increase the green in your wallet?!?!? Burke Franklin will be grilling long-time green marketing consultant/copywriter and international speaker, Shel Horowitz. We want him to divulge his 5 proven strategies that will turn any business "Green".
Shel specializes in making money and creating marketing materials to help businesses increase clients and PROSPECTS. Did you know it has been proven that sucessful businesses today will show in some manner that they are environmentally conscious?
His latest book, "Guerilla Marketing Goes Green," is flying off the shelves! In addition, he also writes the internationally syndicated column, "Green And Profitable," and has spoken on stage, using the title, "Making Green Sexy," from San Francisco to Switzerland. Shel has proven that no business can afford to ignore the green market! To learn more about Shel, click here: Shel Horowitz Click here to learn more about JIAN and our suite of Business Development Apps Click to learn more about Burke Franklin
Host Lori Wilk and Co-Host Gary Davie invite you to call-in to our live talk show at 347.237.5638 .This show is about non-fiction audiobooks and what we can from listening to them that will help us in business and in our personal lives.
Most of us could use more business and maketing strategies so we're bringing in content from the experts and sharing with your our listeners Follow Lori's social presence at http://www.Xeeme.com/loriwilk.
The audiobooks discussed on tonight's show included: " Social Media 101" by Chris Brogan; " The Art of the Start," by Guy Kawasaki; "Do More Faster." David Cohen and Brad Feld; "Guerilla Marketing Goes Green," by Jay Conrad Levinson and Shel Horowitz.
"The Stroke of Insight," by Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D, details her recovery from a massive stroke on the left side of her brain.
From Joe Vitale " Instant Manifestation" and "The Secret of Attracting Money."
Dr. Deepak Chopra's "Spiritual Solutions" offers tools to help people to meet life's challenges.
"Out of Our Minds" by Ken Robinson is about learning to be creative. "Imagine" and " How We Decide " are both by Johnathon Lehrer.
"Drive" by Washington author, Daniel Pink investigates what motivates us.
To learn more about communication and body language listen to " You Can Read Anybody" by David Lieberman, Ph.D.
"Smart Trust " By Stephen Covey and Greg Link covers the topics of Integrity, Energy, and Joy in a "low-trust " world.
Patrick Carlin narrates the story of his brother's life in "Last Words." by Georg Carlin, a man whose stand-up comedy career spanned more than 50 years.
"Urcertainty" by Jonathan Fields.
Make sure your next meeting or conversation doesn't go wrong. Collaboration Soup co-author Delia Horwitz explains why effective collaboration is as simple to accomplish as making soup on the Conversation Crossroad radio program. http://conversationcrossroad.com/?p=5968
"It's the 21st Century, and many marketers are operating in a 20th Century mode. Shel Horowitz, in 'Grassroots Marketing,' moves them into this new century while covering all the bases and providing budget-minded marketers with the wisdom that they need to compensate for their lack of funds. Best of all, he does it with warmth, clarity and lots of real life examples. His book should be mandatory reading for anyone with a small business or the dreams of succeeding with
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (295 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (36 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (26 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (26 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (8 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- bapnation (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (7 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (6 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (2 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)