SORT BY Relevancy
This live broadcast from Masjid al-Mu'min (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) will be based on a small section of a book titled Nur ul-albaab (The illuminating door) written by Shaykh (Shehu) Uthman Dan Fodiyo, may Allah envelop him in HIs Mercy!
This class is named after one of the blessed books authored by Shaykh (Shehu) Uthman Dan Fodiyo (may Allah envelop him in His Mercy). The Shehu establishes the support for the obligations by means of the hadith of the Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace). All or most of these hadith are found in Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim. This text inspires and motivates the student to actually implement and practice the sunnah in his or her daily life rather than seeing the Sunnah as only an "option".
Sawq ul-Ummah (Mobalization of the Ummah) has many secrets and we are blessed to have one of our own who will expound upon the outer and inner meanings of this blessed book. This book was taught to our instructor, Amir Khalil Abdullahi, by its translator and commentator, Shaykh Muhammad Shareef, at Masjid al-Mu'min in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 2003.
On this episode of Ummahaatul Ummah Show, we will look at what we deal with on a daily basis as a Muslimah in America.
Raised In Staten Island, NY, Shehu showed the inklings of his culinary future as early as age five. His mother, a talented, esoteric cook and baker, nurtured his passion skillfully. Shehu graduated from Johnson and Wales University’s Culinary Arts program in 1994, and is a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Incorporated.
Since college, he has traveled extensively in continuous pursuit of growth and development in his craft. In 1998, he studied Food and Wine Dynamics under the tutelage of Holly Peterson Mondovi at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone, and in 2000, he completed the English NVQ3 qualification in Pastry Arts at the Birmingham College of Food in Birmingham, UK. His journeys have taken him throughout the northeastern US, five European countries, the Thai/Malay peninsula, Australia and New Zealand, where he lived and worked for 17 months, followed by a stint in Honolulu, Hawai’i.In May of 2011 he competed and won on the Food network show “Chopped” TUNE IN 4 MORE!!!
Getting the Most out of Ramadan Besides an Empty Belly
On this episode of Ummahaatul Ummah Show, we will look at the importance of supporting ourselves as a community!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)